Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 07:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 (August 22nd) PPV RP Archive
We Didn't Start The Fire RP 1
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

08-15-2014, 10:41 AM

You look at the XWF's past and you had people like The Brand, Blizzard, and Drake Komodo tearing down the houses way before I came here. Then, Things change over time. You had Hardcore Smitty and Outsider Stone show up who were two of the biggest mentors I ever had in my career and helped shaped me into the wrestler I am nowadays.

The XWF will find a way to keep going even if I leave and I have left numerous times. I had my big moment at the top in 2012 when I was World Champion when the fed was in turmoil because Jonathyn didn't want to run it anymore and you had people like Hardcore Smitty, Jensen Kent, and Shane fighting for control of it all. won and the fed has somewhat evolved. This place means more to me than most people realize. I busted my ass off to become World Champion and wrestled twice in one night to prove I could go the distance.

Even when the odds are stacked against me, I will fight back like I always have. I am gonna show the world why I should be respected. I know I ain't got much left in the tank and the fact my body is breaking down from the violent matches and drinking but I can still throw a mean punch. I will continue to fight even with a bad right knee and numerous concussions. I am not afraid to take a chair shot to the skull.

Look at my opponents. Mastermind. You are nothing to me. I am gonna come at you harder than I have ever come before and I don't mean that sexually. I am gonna literally unleash the fury within my body. My body may be weak but I am willing to go that distance. Deal with the consequences later and take you down a peg. I was wrestling in the XWF before you and I will continue to do so. I am only retired until I need beer money and somebody wants to see me fight. My job isn't to do those flippy moves. My job is to throw haymakers and hammers and that's what I plan on doing.

Ricky Maine. Dude named after the state? How pathetic. Don't even get me started on this guy. He is a mere speed bump in my way to winning this belt. Don't think for one minute I am gonna let you sidetrack me from victory. Nail that Intelligent Diversion and lock on the Green Dream and you are done.

Bobby Zi? Who the hell are you? You may have beaten NAZI for the X-Treme Title which shows how weak NAZI is losing to the likes of you. I am gonna hurt you bad.

Michael McBride. The mafia guy with all the plans. You think that is gonna intimidate me from laying a hand on you. I got no problem making things personal because I got nothing to lose and everything to gain. When my back is against the wall like it is right now, I snap and I will do everything in my power to take everything away. Who will be left for you?

Elisha. The masked lunatic of the group. You think a mask is gonna scare me? Most people wear masks to try to hide their face and get into the psyche of their opponents. Make people question what they are truly capable of? I am not that type of person. I am the type of person that has never backed down from a fight before and I am not going to do that now.

I have lost everything and have nothing left to lose. Who really wants to face a person like me? A scumbag who rebelled against his family and went out on his own to do his own thing. Do things his way. Live his life the way he wanted to. This is my moment. My legacy.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Barney Green's post:
(08-15-2014), Morbid Angel (08-15-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Barney Green's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (08-18-2014)