Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-18-2024, 04:58 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suprise, Warriors.
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

08-13-2014, 09:41 AM

Something big is going on. Something big is about to happen. All the fans watch Warfare's portion of tapings can feel it. The arena is set up as it normally is. Nothing really special, right? Wrong. An evil can be felt in the air, one which the Warfare fans have felt before. They feel that familiar darkness coming over them. Then...suddenly...

Darkness.

The video flashed across the screen in the darkness, and the fans in the arena sing along. They have no idea who it is who now makes his return to Wednesday Warfare, but as a circle of flames rises from the stage, so does he. Everyone in the crowd cheers, causing the roof to shake. Cain arose from what seemed like Hell itself, dressed in all black with a leather duster, studded with spikes on the shoulder. He grinned evilly, fangs gleaming in the red light as he walked through the flames as if there were not there.

Anytime the chanting hit, the fans chanted..

CAIN!

CAIN!

CAIN!

Cain just grinned as he grabbed the top rope, stepping over and making his way to the center of the ring. He took a microphone in his hand and stood there for a moment. As the music died and the ambience became normal...he spoke...

"Wednesday Warfare...."

The crowd popped, and the chanting continued...

"...I'm...." his eyes widened with insanity as he finished his statement. "...baaaaaaaaaaackkkkkk!"

What a development! More on this later!

-Commercial-

(OOC: Generally my days off are Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. Which means I might be better off on Warfare due to my own time constraints.)

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-13-2014, 10:28 AM

Is this because you're tired of the taste of failure? That taste will follow you through out your entire career. Cain, you are just like your partner, a perpetual failure who believes themselves too high.
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

08-13-2014, 10:50 AM

Cain fears Davids who competes on Madness. There's nothing more to this switch.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

08-13-2014, 01:06 PM

(08-13-2014, 10:50 AM)SteveDavids Said: Cain fears Davids who competes on Madness. There's nothing more to this switch.

"The Brotherhood spans a large area, SteveDavids. Warfare needs a represenative. Now shut up before I make your stay at the complex even less plesant. Trust me. I'm not done with you. You might say that I am Relentless in my pursuit of your pain. Relentless in my effort to defeat you. You will learn, Davids. Youbhaven't gotten the best of me yet. That's a promise. Hail Brotherhood!"

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-13-2014, 01:14 PM

As if Steve Davids doesn't know about the Brotherhood. And as if Davids has any fear of what you might do. You're more likely to trip down the stairs and accidentally set Duke ablaze than actually succeed in anything.
Griffin Offline
XCW born and raised

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-14-2014, 07:27 PM

The real reason he left Madness is to get away from the "loverboy" vinnie lane after that awful loss. Cain is embarrassed that's all. Besides madness is for power players. The kind of people who show up and win a title in one day. People like me. Because I'm Griffin, I'm XCW, and that means I'm better than you.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Griffin's post:
Vincent Lane (08-14-2014)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-14-2014, 08:21 PM

It's not embarrassing to lose to me... it's just a foregone conclusion.

Hate Post Like Post
Griffin Offline
XCW born and raised

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-14-2014, 08:49 PM

Vinnie my man if steve valentine and Dee snyder had a lovechild it would be you. You know what, can we have Cain vs Dee snyder as a match? Cause cain couldn't even beat a 80's hair metal rock star yet alone a wrestler.
Hate Post Like Post