Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 06:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Friday Warfare - 8/1
Giovanni Ferrari

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-01-2014, 11:21 PM

[Image: msg-hip-hop-sports-report.jpg]

Madison Square Garden, New York.

Kyle Star
Gator
Socrates
- vs -
DOCA HVP
Aaron Reign
Zoey Ryback
6 Man Tag Team Match, Set For One Fall

Frodo Smackins
- vs -
Ricky Maine
Special Guest Referee - Archie Lawson
Singles, Set For One Fall

MAIN EVENT
Xtreme Championship
Mark Flynn ©
- vs -
Mastermind
Steel Cage, Escape Only Match

An unfamiliar song is played through the speakers. A man dressed up comes out and goes straight to the ring. The ring announcer is handing him a microphone but he waves it off. Instead, he pulls out his own microphone from his suit coat pocket with a 'censored' label on the front.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN Of the XWF. Good evening. Not to worry, dear friends, I am not here to be another creature in the dark or a wild chaotic blonde man who speaks such vulgar words. We have sat back and watched with a close eye on all the events that has happened. The superstars going back and forth, and you, the fans, loving the wild journey they are taking you on."

The fans start to cheer. This man takes a big deep sigh.

"This is why I'm here. This company, the superstars, and you fans .. I am here for you. My name is Andrew Harrington Driscoll and things are about to change. We're not coming to take over. No. We are coming to censor this. It's down right disgusting! The nudity, the-the drugs and racism, the mockery. It's time we get involved to make this a family-friendly environment!"

A few people from the crowd start chanting "Get-The-Fuck-Out" clap-clap-clapclapclap.

"There are more of us coming, and WE WILL censor you. One way for another, this show is going to change. Wednesday Night Warfare will become Wednesday Night Funfare ... an event for the whole family to enjoy. Like it or not, the FCC has arrived!"

Zoey is walking to the ring from the back when she's caught with a keyboard to the back of the head. She goes down and Swagmire walks up and grabs her by the hair from behind. He lifts her up so she can see someone walking towards her. It's Frodo and he begins to punch her in the face repeatedly.

"Ok, you've got her a few times. Let's go. Even if she is ugly as hell, I'm down with you attacking little girls."

Frodo throws a punch to Zoey's face.

"No. She fucked me over on Monday. She may be cute as fuck, but I don't let anyone get away with that. I've got the perfect punishment for her."

Frodo leans in and kisses her on the eye before punching her again. Then he looks her dead in the eyes and begins to unzip his pants.

"No. No. I will not be a part of you raping her. No. That's where I draw the line."

"No. I'm not going to rape her. She's far too pretty for that. I'm just going to jerk off on her a little."

Swagmire let go of Zoey and walked away shaking his head. Frodo undoes his belt and is beginning to pull himself out with Zoey looking scared and abused, when Gary the Wallaby hops by.

"Fuck this, I gotta go get that fucker. You're free for now."

Frodo puts himself away and begins to run after Gary.

Kyle Star
Gator
Socrates
- vs -
DOCA HVP
Aaron Reign
Zoey Ryback
6 Man Tag Team Match, Set For One Fall

Proxy starts the match off with a solid blow to Kyle Star. He picks Kyle up and delivers a scoop slam. Kyle tries to get to his feet but Zoey has been tagged in before Kyle can get up. Kyle staggers to his knees and his taken back down to the mat with a Cross Body Splash from Ryback. She hooks his leg for the pin.

Broken up by Gator who pulls Zoey off Kyle, and forces Kyle to tag him in. Zoey springboards to her feet, but Gator keeps her off them for long with a Fisherman's suplex. She's down for a minute, but bounds up and delivers a solid knee to the gut. She grabs Gator and goes the Maccabre, Reverse Overhead Bulldog, but he gets out of his and delivers a stunning DDT to the tiny brawler. She gets up and rushes back to her corner to tag in Aaron Reign. She extends her arm as far as she can reach, and Aaron is extending his arm. Finger tips almost touching. Gator grabs her and drops her with a backbreaker. She's on the ground just out of reach of Reign. He rolls her up for a school boy pin.

Broken up by the Ref. Ryback and Reign had barely touched, making Reigns the legal man in the match. Reign rushes over and drops Gator with a Gorilla Press Powerslam. Gator attempts to get to his feet, but is caught with a Discuss Elbow Smash from Reighs. Reigns bounds back and grabs Gator by the head, lifting him up and going for a Scoop Powerslam. Gator gets to his feet and begins to lift Reigns for a Spinebuster. Gator then backs to his corner and tags in Socrates. The Greek Master rushes over and drops Reigns with a Drop kick. Socrates is up and grabbing Reigns by the head. He holds it for a second before delivering a Pile driver. Reign gets to his feet and retaliates with a massive Superkick to Socrates' face. Socrates goes down and Reign takes the chance to grab Socrates in a Figure Four Leg Lock.

He's holding it tight, and Socrates is trying to get to the ropes, but not moving very far. Suddenly from the back Frodo Smackins runs out to the aid of Socrates with a kick to the face of Reign. With the lock broken up Frodo rushes out of the ring and begins a massive assault on Zoey Ryback. He grabs her hair, gives it a good sniff and begins to slam her head into the barricade. Zoey tries to fight back, but Frodo grabs her arm and twists it behind her back. He throws her away from the barricade and towards the apron. She's stumbling towards him and hits her with a massive Shayouken! Zoey falls down on the concrete. Frodo kisses her on the forehead before hopping the barricade and running through the crowd. Back in the ring Reign has Socrates in a Leg Trap Camel Clutch.

Socrates is flailing, but not tapping. His flailing fist managed to connect with the ropes which caused the ref to break it up. Socrates scurries to his corner and tags in Gator. Gator rushes in and delivers a Clothesline from Hell to Reign, sending Aaron down. Proxy jumps the ropes and hits Gator with a superman punch before pulling Reign to the corner and tagging himself in. He rushes towards Gator again but is caught with a spear which lands Gator on top. He starts dishing out a series of mounted punches to Proxy's face. One after another.

Right

Left

Left

Right

Rig...Caught. Proxy catches Gator's fist and twists it up for a game of "Quit hitting yourself". Summoning not much strength Proxy kicks Gator off of him and then grabs him in a Headlock before delivering a barrage of his own blows to Gator's head. The Masked man just laughs before throwing a fist heavily into Proxy's side causing the hitman to release The Walking Disaster.

Gator steps back and climbs the ropes. Proxy turns around with just enough time to catch a Missle Dropkick to the face. Both men are down.

Gator rises and rushes towards Mr. Proxy, who is still down. However, Mr. Proxy was just laying in wait and shoots up with a Low Blow to Gator! Gator drops and Proxy gets to his feet. Grabbing Gator up by the head, Proxy pulls him to his feet, while Gator starts throwing elbows. Catching Proxy in the ribs a couple times yet none of the blows really doing anything, Gator's soon hit with Sit-Out Powerbomb! Gator crashes to the canvas, meeting it but a second before Mr. Proxy has him by the ankles. From there Proxy lifts Gator up and starts twirling him around in a circle, spinning faster and faster, until finally he lets go! As Proxy does this he leans back and Gator goes soaring from the ring!

But not before hitting Kyle Star!

Kyle and Gator's hands touch in this process and Kyle has become the legal man!

Slowly and gingerly, Kyle inches into the ring. Eyeing Proxy nervously as Mr. Proxy rubs his hands together, like he's about to really do something awful. A smirk that says - I will destroy you and like it, plastered across his face.

BAM!

Enzuigiri to Proxy from behind, delivered by Zoey Ryback!

Proxy hits the canvas and Zoey slaps his shoulder, tagging herself in. Proxy glares up from the mat but is soon ushered to the corner as Zoey blows Proxy a kiss before turning around to face Kyle Star. From there Zoey hits Kyle with a Flying Forearm Smash followed by a Firemans Carry Powerbomb! Kyle slams to the canvas and Zoey executes the Blaster Jack! (With her opponent on the ground she moves to the opposite corner of the ring, holding both her hands in the air she begins to clap, until the energy from the crowd is surging, feet stomp, hands clap. And as her opponent finally gets to his/her feet she spins her arms, using the momentum from her entire upper body to deliver a savage spinning kick, her opponent violently snaps backwards, lying borderline lifelessly on the ground as she stands over them momentarily before moving in for the cover.)

Zoey Ryback pins Kyle Star!

Three!

Winners: Zoey Ryback, DOCA HVP and Aaron Reign

Frodo Smackins
- vs -
Ricky Maine
Special Guest Referee - Archie Lawson
Singles, Set For One Fall

“Britannia Rules The Waves” echoes around the arena as Archie Lawson emerges at the top of the ramp, wearing an official referee’s uniform.

The shot cuts backstage with Giovanni Ferrari mysteriously stroking a rabbit whilst watching the action.

Archie waves to the back and out comes Frodo Smackins.

“Oh come on now! They’re even walking out together, no one in their right mind can think that Archie Lawson is going to call this one right down the middle! Either way, with the talent we have on show at Warfare we know that there’s going to be some fantastic action here tonight.”

Frodo flanks Archie and the two of them make their way down the ramp and into the ring. Archie grabs Frodo’s hand and raises it high into the air before the match has even begun.

As the two of them turn, Blindspott - Nil By Mouth hits the ring and after the words... ”And now for my next number… I’d like to return to the classics,” Ricky Maine emerges to cheers from the crowd.

Archie scowls at him and begins to prepare Frodo for the match. Ricky begins to pat the hands of the cheering fans before sliding into the ring. Frodo scurries to the outside but Archie remains stern.

He stares at Ricky who simply stares back.

Frodo climbs into the ring and Archie calls for the bell.

“This one’s underway and I am predicting a closely fought battle between Frodo Smackins of Monday Night Madness and Ricky Maine, the newest member of the Wednesday Night Warfare roster!”

DING! DING! DING!

Suddenly a loud disturbance can be heard and then...

A few seconds pass and with "God Save The Queen" playing in the background the disturbance continues to grow louder. All three men in the ring turn their attention to the entry way when a M4A4 Sherman Tank comes rolling down the entrance ramp only stopping when it crashes into the ring.

A moment later the driver hatch pops open and Anarchy pops up wearing an old black NAZI uniform, except instead of a red armband with the infamous swastika on it it's a black armband with a green A closed in a circle affixed on his right arm.

He salutes Archie Lawson and then leans over and says something to whomever is still operating the tank. Without warning the target starts shooting a brownish black liquid out of the 75 mm gun. The liquid quickly covers all three people in the ring as well as the ring itself.

Anarchy reaches into his pocket and pulls out a zippo lighter and then lights it.

Archie Lawson pulls his arm up to his nose to smell the liquid and instantaneously yanks his head backwards as the smell overtakes his sense of smell. He then looks up at Anarchy holding the lighter and his eyes grow wide. And then...

Anarchy tosses the still lit lighter into the air towards the ring...

Lawson, Frodo and Ricky Maine all covered in gasoline look on in horror as their last moments tick away before they become barbecue.

As the lighter reaches it's apex Anarchy reaches down into the tank and pulls out a Super Soaker and shoots out the flame before it can make contact with the ring thus sparing the three men's lives.

Without saying a word Anarchy climbs back into the tank, the turret turns spins around 180 degrees and then the tank heads to back as everyone else looks on completely unsure of what just happened.

“What the hell just happened out here!?”

All three men look completely baffled by the events that just unfolded. Archie shrugs and tells them to get on with it, with a puzzled look on his face.

Frodo and Ricky lock up and Ricky immediately overpowers Smackins, slamming him down to the mat! Frodo gets to his feet in anger and looks at Archie who shrugs his shoulders.

Frodo runs at Ricky and takes him down before unloading some forearms to the skull!

"That's a god damn cheap shot!"

Frodo taunts to the crowd who began to jeer!

He picks Ricky up by the head and laughs in his face before bitch slapping him. The crowd gasps before Frodo ducks a clothesline and kicks Ricky in the gut before sending him shoulder first into the turnbuckle.

Frodo then rolls Ricky up.

Archie makes the count!

1……….

2……….. Kick out!

“Well at least Archie didn’t count fast.”

Maine is on his feet now and he turns and goes for a high dragon kick to Frodo who ducks it and then grabs Ricky from behind and lift him high up into the air onto his back in the reverse fireman’s position.

Maine kicks his legs though and then lands behind Frodo, he runs off the ropes and as Frodo turns…

lariat!

Then he follows it up with a clothesline, then another. Frodo is back to his feet and Ricky roars to the crowd who get behind him immediately. He hits a couple of jabs then spins around and plants Frodo with a final lariat, sending him down to the mat!

“The crowd are right behind Ricky Maine here tonight! Frodo’s association with Warfare’s nemesis, Paul Heyman, is doing him no favours!”

Maine now, he picks Frodo up and hits him with a European Uppercut. He hits another one and Frodo is groggy against the ropes. Maine runs off the opposing ropes and Frodo ducks, pulling the top rope down and sends Maine to the outside head first!

Smackins runs off the opposing ropes and leaps through the middle and top rope, taking down Maine on the outside!

Both are down and out, Archie isn’t sure what to do so here just sits up on the top turnbuckle, whilst watching the two men.

“Come on Frodo, get on with it! Finish him!”

Frodo nods to Arch and then flings Maine into the ring.

He begins to stomp on the body of Ricky Maine before lifting him up… he looks to go for that signature superkick but Ricky ducks under it.

Frodo then whips Ricky towards the turnbuckle!

SMACK!

“Wait a damn god minute! Archie Lawson has just smacked Ricky Maine across the face! He’s the damn god official!”

Archie smirks, and Maine turns… distracted.

Frodo pushes him into the turnbuckle and then grabs him from behind, wrenching his stomach in tight and then arching his back in order to fling Maine behind him, executing a powerful german suplex!

What’s this though!

Main some how, he’s reversed it! He’s held onto Frodo and he’s now clutched onto him with a Triangular Choke Hold! What a reversal!

Frodo desperately pulls himself towards the bottom rope, and eventually he does manage to get a toe to it to break the hold!

Ricky forces to let go so Archie pulls him off of Frodo.

Ricky then shoves Archie to the floor and begins to kick Frodo relentlessly.

Archie gets up but shakes it off, calming himself down. Ricky picks Frodo up and lifts him high into the air before hitting a deadly fisherman’s suplex!

Ricky catches Frodo in the pin!

1……….

2…………

“NO! Kickout! I thought Ricky had it there, and Archie even made the count… Frodo’s not happy about it!”

Frodo gets to his feet and begins to get in Archie’s face but Archie merely lifts his referee’s shirt into Frodo’s face.

Frodo turns and is on the receiving end of a Gory Bomb!

“Ricky Maine told me he likes to call that one the Stalin Spike, what a devastating maneuver!”

Ricky Maine seems to be signalling for the beginning of the end. He awaits for an extremely groggy Frodo to get to his feet, the fans are chanting ‘Maine! Maine! Maine!’ Repeatedly.

He sets Frodo up! He looks to hit it…

The New Regime! (Steiner Screwdriver)

but wait Frodo has twisted through it and out of nowhere!!!

SHAYOUKEN!!! (Jumping Uppercut)

Plants it! He plants it!

But no! He’s hit it so hard that he’s sent Maine flying over the top rope!

Frodo desperately rolls to the outside and tries to pick up Ricky’s deadweight.

He eventually gets him into the ring, and he goes for the cover…

but as he does so…

REVERSED!

SMALL PACKAGE!!

1…

2…

3!!!!!!!

“NOT THIS WAY! NOT THIS WAY! DAMN IT! Ricky got him! Ricky got him! But what the hell just happened! Archie just fast counted that small package pin! In Ricky Maine’s favour! This is chaos!”

Archie rolls to the outside and grabs a microphone as Frodo is up on his feet in shock. Frodo looks towards Archie…

but Maine from behind…!

THE NEW REGIME (Steiner Screwdriver)

Archie begins to proclaim down the microphone.

“Did you really think that I wanted to be your groomsman Frodo? Did you really think I set up Ricky Maine this week? Oh no, you’ve got it all wrong. It was you who was set up. Paul Heyman thinks that his roster can simply jump onto our show and attack the likes of us, well he can think again. He thinks he can send that slut, Shelby Cobra to jump us, well he can think again. I will be damned if Paul Heyman and Monday Night Madness gets one over on us. And THAT is why, once I am done supporting Anarchy against Giovanni Ferrari and Miranda Tigris, that my soul intention will be to DESTROY the world that Paul Heyman created. I declare war… on Monday Night Madness.”

The Warfare crowd have erupted into cheers now! Archie slams the microphone down before climbing in the ring and raising Ricky Maine’s arm into the air!

Archie then spits on Frodo as he and Ricky exit the ring!

“Oh, that’s the ultimate insult right there! It seems as though we’re going to war ladies and gentlemen!”

MAIN EVENT
Xtreme Championship
Mark Flynn ©
- vs -
Mastermind
Steel Cage, Escape Only Match

The lights go out, and then when they come back on Mastermind is seen standing on the top rope waving to the crowd.

"Eleanor Rigby (Instrumental)" by The Beatles hits the speakers and Mark Flynn comes out in an overblown robe. No expression, no eye contact with opponent, eyes open when the bell rings.

The cage lowers, and the bell rings!

Mastermind drops onto the mat, and makes his way over to Flynn, who's looking his opponent dead in the eyes and licking his lips. Mastermind steps just an inch to close and Flynn backpedals away, hopping on one foot to throw a kick to the knee with his other leg. Mastermind shakes the pain out of his leg and backs away as well. Flynn, seeing this momentary lapse in assault takes the opportunity himself, coming in with a knee lift that connects with Mastermind's stomach, doubling him over. He follows this up by cinching in a front headlock, before pulling Mastermind in further. Flynn goes for a DDT!

No!

Mastermind pushes him away! He smiles at Flynn and wags his finger like a parent scolding a child. Flynn sighs and backpedals a little bit further, hitting the ropes and bursting forward, and acquainting Mastermind's face with his boots through means of a dropkick! Mastermind stumbles aback before falling to the mat, clutching his jaw, where both of Flynn's feet landed.

Flynn gets right up to his feet and comes over to Mastermind, pulling him up from his knees by his hair. Mastermind responds by throwing a punch to Flynn's jaw that rocks him! He takes advantage of this by locking in a side headlock and throwing Flynn's head downward into his rising knee! Mastermind's knee smashes Flynn's nose back into his skull! He lets go of his hold and Flynn crashes to the mat like a sack of bricks! Mastermind looks to take advantage of Flynn's position by following up with a leg drop but Flynn rolls out of the way! Pushing himself to his feet, Flynn dusts himself off, waiting for Mastermind to get back up.

Mastermind stands up and Flynn goes right on the attack! First with a go-behind that leads to him hitting an atomic drop that sends Mastermind back down to the mat! He follows that up with a series of stomps to Mastermind's torso and abdomen, unwilling to let up! From there, his attention turns to Mastermind's legs. He shuffles around Mastermind's fallen body, pulling one of his legs up and throwing some stomps to the back of his knee before slamming it down hard on the mat! He tries to do the same to Mastermind's other leg but he frees himself of Flynn's grip and kicks him in the stomach!

He hastily gets back to his feet before Flynn goes back on the warpath and catches him with a clothesline that sends Flynn going head over heels! Flynn crashes neck first onto the mat and collapses, his head trapped looking up at his chest! Mastermind peels him up to his feet and whips him into the cage! But wait! Flynn with the reversal! He sends Mastermind head first into the steel cage!

Mastermind collides with the steel! The ropes bounce him backwards into Flynn's grasp! Flynn goes for a German Suplex, but Mastermind blocks the attempt and pulls Flynn's hands away from each other before spinning around and clocking Flynn with a rolling elbow! Flynn stumbles back before stepping forward with a big elbow smash of his own! Mastermind stumbles back and comes back with a headbutt! Before Flynn can back away, Mastermind pulls him in and hits a suplex driving Flynn's back into the cage!

For the second time in this match, Flynn lands awkwardly, as he bounces off the ropes and lands back first beside Mastermind on the mat! Mastermind gets back to his feet and climbs up the side of the cage that he put Flynn's back into. He makes it about a quarter of the way up the cage when Flynn starts to stir. Flynn sits up and pulls himself the rest of the way to his feet with aid of the ropes before reaching up and grabbing onto Mastermind's foot! And despite Mastermind's best efforts to kick Flynn's hands off, Flynn keeps his grip and yanks down, effectively destroying Mastermind's footing and sending him off the cage and crashing down onto the canvas!

Flynn looks over to the chain link of the cage, obviously pondering just bolting up the cage now but ultimately deciding against it. He turns his attention back to the fallen body of Mastermind. A sick smile cross his face as he yanks the same leg he delivered stomps to earlier up off the mat and repeats the process. One stomp, two stomps, three stomps, four. From there, he cinches in a Figure-Four Leg Lock! Obviously not for a submission victory, but to wear down Mastermind's legs enough so that he won't be able to climb the cage! Mastermind grits his teeth and tries his best to block out the pain but it doesn't work and soon he gives in to screaming! Screaming, he rolls over onto his stomach, rerouting all of the pressure onto Flynn!

Flynn has no choice but to break his own backfired hold and push himself away from Mastermind. Getting back to his feet, he beats Mastermind and rushes over to the nearest top turnbuckle, leaping off and connecting with a slow-to-his-feet Mastermind in the side of the head with a flying knee! Both men crash to the mat as a result of the move, with Flynn landing almost in the splits before falling forward into the canvas! Pushing himself off the mat, Flynn makes his way over to Mastermind again and tries to pull him up to his feet! No! Mastermind shoves him off and comes in with another big clothesline that takes Flynn off his feet again!

Now Mastermind's up to the top rope! Flynn gets back to his feet and Mastermind leaps! He's thinking Mind Changer!

No! Flynn rolls forward under the flying clothesline and positions himself behind Mastermind! Logical Conclusion!

He connects with the Reverse DDT onto the knee!

He goes for the second part, the Reverse Rolling Cutter!

No! Mastermind shoves him off! Flynn charges back in but Mastermind reverses it into a suplex!

But wait! Flynn shifts his weight and lands on his feet behind Mastermind! He throws Mastermind's arm around his neck and pushes the pair of them forward, closer to the ropes and cage!

Atomic Drop! Mastermind falls forward and lands with his head in-between the top and middle rope! Normally Flynn would finish this with a knee to the skull from the apron but he doesn't have that possibility right now so instead he hits the pair of ropes opposite the ones Mastermind's trapped in and comes in with both knees on the back of his neck, forcing his forehead into the chain link! Upon impact, Flynn spreads his legs and lands in a straddle, raking Mastermind's head further into the chain link.

After a few seconds of this, Flynn relents and backs away as Mastermind's body falls limply to the mat, a cut opened up on his forehead. Flynn tries to drag his body further from the cage but Mastermind fights to life, breaking Flynn's grip and getting up on his own, albeit a little slowly. Flynn comes in and tries for a clothesline but wait!

Mind Sleeper (Sleeper Hold)! Out of nowhere!

He wrenches in the hold and Flynn looks to be fading in and out. However, Flynn finally starts struggling, and through his wriggling and wriggling gets free! He throws an elbow to Mastermind's stomach, then a few more to really double him over good before spinning him around and locking in a front headlock!

He lifts him up for a suplex.

He holds him in the position for a few seconds.

Cutter! The End!

Flynn smiles, stomps Mastermind on the back of the head, and makes his way over to the cage. He begins to climb it, at first taking his time though as the seconds pass and his progress almost nonexistent, he decides to step it into gear. He gets halfway up the cage as Mastermind starts to get to his feet. Mastermind, seeing hastens his ascension and makes his way over to where Flynn's climbing.

Flynn meanwhile is 75% up.

Mastermind jumps upwards, trying to grab Flynn! The tips of his fingers...

Slide across the soles of Flynn's boots.

And Mastermind's feet fall back to the mat as Flynn swings his legs over the top of the cage and begins his descent. He climbs down a little before dropping to the ground, with both feet hitting the floor.

Winner and still X-Treme Champion: Mark Flynn
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Giovanni Ferrari's post:
(08-02-2014), Archie Lawson (08-02-2014), Frodo mother fucking Smackins (08-02-2014), Liz Hathaway (08-01-2014), Morbid Angel (08-02-2014), Ozymandias (08-02-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-02-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Giovanni Ferrari's post!
Gator (08-02-2014)
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-02-2014, 04:10 AM

"Dammit Kyle Star!"

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Hate Post Like Post
Socrates Offline
#ASCEND.

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-02-2014, 05:11 AM

Somebody must kill him.
Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

08-02-2014, 05:45 AM

"Agreed."

Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-02-2014, 07:54 AM

Archie Lawson, I suggest you log on to XWF99.com on Tuesday night for the opening segment of Madness. You're in for a rude awakening.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul Heyman's post:
Frodo mother fucking Smackins (08-02-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-02-2014, 07:55 AM

Shit got real

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-02-2014, 08:07 AM

"Lawson, you ass fucker. I have been equally on Shitfare and Madness. I reached out to you in your time of need. I attacked Tigirs and Gio for you. I started a war with a Wallaby for you. I tried to bury the Hatchet between us. Now, it's back in my hand, and I will come for you. Everything I've done for you will be fuel for your destruction. Ask Gio where Gary is. That's where you're going to be."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-02-2014, 08:11 AM

Frodo lost? HAHAHAHAHAHA!

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Morbid Angel's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (08-02-2014)
AaronReign Offline
The XWF's Best Pure Wrestler

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

08-02-2014, 01:21 PM

(08-02-2014, 05:45 AM)Gator Said: "Agreed."
OOC: Hire Proxy, it's that easy.

[Image: HZ6vpv1406701444_zps061598d4.jpg]
XWF Record: 1-0

Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

08-02-2014, 01:27 PM

(08-02-2014, 01:21 PM)AaronReign Said:
(08-02-2014, 05:45 AM)Gator Said: "Agreed."
OOC: Hire Proxy, it's that easy.

OOC: I hired Proxy to attack you two but he didnt go through with it. Next time im hiring a different wrestling themed hitman.

Hate Post Like Post