Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 11:08 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heyyy big strong men of XWF!
Cristóbal Urebay Offline
Critical Mass

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

08-06-2014, 12:21 PM

Little Nick sat at home watching yet another rerun of Family Guy when he finally decided to change the channel. Nick was 14 and struggling with his sexuality. He already knew he liked boys, he got hard every time a sexy man would come close even if it was only on the TV. After Nick flicked through a few channels he finally came across his favorite show, some nice clean professional wrestling. But what Nick saw that day would inspire him to become just like his new hero.

"Heyyy boys! My name is Cristóbal Urebay. I like spicy food, long walks on the beach and sexy sexy men. Sorry boys I'm taken! but it doesn't stop me from looking, nor should it stop you."[Urebay winks at the camera before applying more make up]"So like earlier today I signed on the dotted line to wrestle here in the XWF and I was wondering if anyone wanted to roll around half naked doused in baby oil in a wrestling ring with moi? Only good looking men need apply, so that takes you out."[Cristóbal points to a picture of a bloodied Darren Dangerous and shakes his head]"So yeah boys, any takers? don't be shy... I don't bite. But I do swallow."
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Darren Dangerous Offline
The Lord Of Ultra-Violence

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-06-2014, 01:01 PM

The camera pans to the left to reveal Darren Dangerous leaned up against a wall. Urebay continues applying makeup and doesn't notice anyone else in the room. Once he finishes, he turns to leave to room when he notices Darren and yelps in a high pitched voice from being startled.

Darren: I guess you think I am supposed to be offended that you don't want to molest.. I mean wrestle me?

Urebay: Didn't you hear what I said Darren? I said only hot and attractive men apply!

Darren: Let's get one thing straight here twinkie, if you came here to f&#k then I suggest you go try the gay bar down the street.

Darren steps up in Urebay's face.

Darren: But if you came here to do what the rest of us do then I suggest you get your head out of the clouds and your gay ass in the ring.

Uregay: Uh... excuse me but I don't associate with freaks like you!

Darren reaches out and grabs Uregay's collar and shoves him against the wall. Upon impact Uregay gives a slight pleasurable moan and grins.

Darren: You say freak like it is a bad thing... although I don't take dicks up my ass.

Darren releases his grip on Uregay.

Darren: You and me this weekend, no DQ...

Uregay starts to say something but Darren puts his hand over his mouth to stop him.

Darren: Think about it... And if you happen to refuse and go hide somewhere we can always see about a falls count anywhere match...

Darren begins to walk away leaving Uregay looking slightly frightened.

Darren: See you this weekend twinkie.

Darren exits the room.

[Image: dd_zpsbyxex51n.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Cristóbal Urebay Offline
Critical Mass

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

08-06-2014, 01:40 PM

"Awww. You big brute Darren. You big brute. I love it when men take control of me and toss my flimsy frame around like a rag doll! You doing it though? not the same thing. I don't understand you Darren. Why have you come at me with all this anger? Is you casual attire white sheets?! You've made your first mistake DD. Assuming I'm a pushover, it might be your last mistake. Should of thought about that before shooting off at the hip there honey!"[/i]

Urebay winks at the camera before blowing a kiss to Darren Dangerous. and wrapping his promo up..

[b]"Awww poor Darren, you failed to intimidate the gayest man this side of the Mississippi. Your parents will be so proud of their little 'weeeeeee' man. Mwhaaaa!"

Urebey smiles at the camera as the scene fades to black
Hate Post Like Post