Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 11:09 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Came For A Fight
Darren Dangerous Offline
The Lord Of Ultra-Violence

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-05-2014, 03:28 PM

(OOC: I originally posted this in another section by accident but deleted it.)

At a local untelevised XWF house show, a match has just finished in the ring. As the crowd begins to settle down, Steve Sayors enters the ring with a mic in hand to a medium reaction from the fans.

Steve: Ladies and gentlemen, we here at XWF have quite the treat for you here tonight. We here at XWF take great pride in bringing to you the best quality performers in the world and what we have for you here tonight is quite possibly one of the most controversial men in the business today. He has done it all from holding several world championships, ending a few careers either by stipulation or by injuries, and he even starred in his own adult film.

The crowd begins getting riled up.

Steve: On behalf of the entire XWF it is my pleasure to present to you the newest member of the XWF roster, the one and only... Darren Dangerous!

"War Machine" by Six Feet Under hits the house speakers as most of the fans turn their attention to the entrance way. Out from behind the curtain steps a man with a bald head and long dark goatee. He has multiple facial piercings and his arms are covered in tattoos. He is wearing black pants and an old black Haunting Of Hell House t-shirt. The fans give a decent pop as Darren stands at the entrance way taking a moment to have a look around at everything and everyone. He begins his walk down the aisle to the ring. He walks up the steps and steps inside the ring between the top and middle rope and walks past Steve to the corner where he steps up to the middle turnbuckle raising his hands above his head and crosses his arms. With both hands he flashes the devil horns to the fans which causes a somewhat louder pop. Darren steps down and walks to the middle of the ring to greet Steve as his music quiets.

Steve: Darren Dangerous the XWF welcomes you...

Darren yanks the mic out of Steve's hands.

Darren: Yeah, yeah I know... welcome to XWF yadda yadda and so on. The truth is I don't care who or who does not welcome me here. I know who the ones are in this business that deserve my gratitude and the ones who deserve a few nights in the hospital.

More fans cheer.

Steve: Mr. Dangerous what is it you hope to accomplish here in XWF?

Darren: What does any man want to accomplish anywhere? There is no need for hope when you are Darren Dangerous. I have never needed hope because I have never in my life doubted myself. Would a man who doubts himself have a problem with throwing himself off of a three story building in order to capture a championship? Would a man who doubted himself go home every night with a handful of the town's most beautiful women? I have no doubts because when you doubt yourself is when everything goes wrong. I have been labelled as the most dangerous man in professional wrestling not because I was a one time world heavyweight boxing champion or even an MMA champion. Those men like Mike Tyson and Brock Lesnar fight for sport and for money. I fight for one thing, to see the look on my opponent's face as they watch their wives and children looking on in terror as their sole provider is being loaded into the back of an ambulance wondering inside his head if he will ever be able to wrestle again so he can provide for his family.

Steve: I have heard you were sadistic Darren Dangerous but that statement has went beyond that assumption.

Darren: Sadistic? You say that like it is a bad thing... I'm not sadistic.

Steve: You're not?

Darren: You see sadistic people need to suffering of others in order to feel self fulfillment or dare I say "to get off". I don't need the violence I inflict on others to get off. I let the ladies I meet after the shows do that for me.

Some women cheer.

Darren: I do enjoy what I do to others but not for the purpose of feeling some kind of emotion. I do it because I know that they are one less obstacle in my way to world domination. Unlike some other people here in XWF, I don't like to carry something on week after week or month after month. The way I see it is whatever I have to prove I do it right then and right there and move on. If I can completely do away with someone then not only do I know they have no point in trying again, everyone else will know that feeding them back to me would just be a waste of a roster member and a financial burden.

Steve: What do you mean by financial burden?

Darren: I am not paying for their funeral, and their widow shouldn't be responsible for paying for it either due to stupid decisions made in the name of drawing in more money and ratings.

Steve: Darren Dangerous you are one crazy son of a...

Darren grabs Steve by his throat.

Darren: Crazy? I'm crazy? Then I guess I shouldn't be held responsible for this...

Darren kicks Steve in the gut and takes him by the neck and twists his ody around to a reverse DDT position. He lifts him up as if in a reverse suplex position and suddenly drops Steve directly onto his head.

The fans are going nuts and chants of "HOLY S#%T!" break out. As Steve lies on the mat with his body slightly twitching, referees and backstage staff rush to the ring to help him. Darren picks he mic back up.

Darren: For those of you who aren't in the know, that was the Stranger Danger and that (Darren points to Steve) is a broken piece of carcass. I am Darren Dangerous and everyone heed my warning, beware of strangers. Anyone of you in the back that dare to challenge me and the hell that comes with me better be buying themselves a cemetery plot now because you are going to need it sooner than later.

Darren drops the mic as "War Machine" hits the speakers once more and the fan reactions are much louder than they were previously. Darren exits the ring and heads up the aisle as paramedics rush past him pushing a gurney to ringside for Steve. Darren turns back to see the broken body he left lying in the ring before turning to disappear behind the curtain.

[Image: dd_zpsbyxex51n.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Darren Dangerous's post:
(08-05-2014)