Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 05:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Eternal Death (RP #5)
MarkFlynn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-05-2014, 10:42 AM

"Eli."

"I wanted so much from you."

“I wanted you to recognize how flawed you had become as a savior…”

“How far you had fallen from the Grace of He who you came to bring the Word of.”

“And I must admit…. I failed.”

“I tried everything. Logic, reason… I took your own words and forced them into your ears…”

“…And nothing has changed…”

“Like the Pharisees could not hear Jesus Christ himself…”

“Your heart is too hard… You are beyond saving…”

Quote: Is your god an it or him? Is your god wrath or vengeance? If you have multiple gods, then where is the Creator of those?

"How could explain the concept of a God being higher than your human concepts of gender and mortality to someone so foolishly concentrated in material, human values..."

"How could I explain the concept of a God possessing multiple powers, representing multiple strains of retribution... To a fool who can't understand the concept of a synonym itself...Whose God himself is all three, Father, Son and Holy Ghost..."

“I wish I could blame myself.”

“But how is one supposed to convert the electively deaf.”

“The one who prefers the comfort blindness to the light… Because he knows that if he saw with functional eyes… He’d have to see the truth…”

“How else can you explain these most recent events, Eli?”

“You claim that I cannot hear the word of God? That your God’s message differs from mine…”

“How can that be, Eli…?”

“…”

“How can that be WHEN YOU’VE STOLEN MY WORDS??!?!?!?!?!”

Quote:
“Leaving one to consider. If you ending my career was used for so long as proof of your power…”

“What else in your sermons could be disproven?”

“What further construction in your house of worship, is built on unstable ground?” – Mark
Quote:
If someone couldn't trust ya in those words, then how can we really believe anything you say, man? – Eli

Quote:
"Every time you needed to chase down the weakest in the pack, to feed again... You called out my name in reference to your old victory and I felt an inferno burst in the remnants of my spinal column, every cell left living a half-life in my burned twisted charred carcass regurgitate and die, only to still live so a millionth of a second later, I COULD STILL FEEL THAT EXACT UNDYING AGONY EVERY INSTANT OF THE REST OF TIME!!!!!!!" - Mark

Quote:
You keep bringing up the likes of those whom you defeated. - Eli

Quote:
“The purpose of my words isn’t to frighten you. Not to inspire fear.”

“You mistake my methodology with your own. You intimidate. You try and obtain a psychological advantage. Your every word is calculated… poorly. An attempt to unnerve and weaken your opponent’s mental resolve. All delivery. No substance.”

“I am immune to such paltry stratagems… And as such, you won’t find them in my playbook.” - Mark

Quote:
You know nothin' about the end. I tell ya this not to scare ya, but to inform you of the truth, Mark. – Eli

“ELI! LOOK AT MY WORDS! LOOK AT YOUR OWN!”

“YOU CAN’T HELP YOURSELF! YOU HAVE STOLEN THY NEIGHBOR’S IMOST PRIZED POSSESSION…HI S VOICE… YOU HAVE BROKEN THE EIGHTH COMMANDMENT…”

“THIS IS YOUR SIGN FROM GOD. THIS IS YOUR BURNING BUSH. THIS IS YOUR ANGEL COMING DOWN FROM HEAVEN ITSELF TO DEMAND YOU TO TURN FROM YOUR SINFUL WAYS… TO REPENT AND EMBRACE YOUR COMING SALVATION…”

“…”

“Your God whispered into your ear… Placed a transient node of thought, a miracle crafted by His own hands…”

“And still… you refuse to open your eyes…”

“You continue to cover your ears…”

“Because… as I’ve said all along, Eli…”

“You’re no longer fit to carry His message.”

“You have placed yourself above Him.”

Quote:
Mark.. I am always concrete.

"You have made a golden idol of yourself. You worship yourself and your name above all others."
Quote:
There will be no need for memories because I will never die.

I will always be around.

“You delude yourself, imagining yourself on equal footing with Him, the Almighty…”

Quote:
I am forever. – Eli

“No, Eli.”

“You are temporary. You are powerless.”

“You will die.”

“You’ve spent this week stalling. Desperately pulling tricks from your bag…And watching them bounce off my resolve, my knowledge of the truth… My Will, strengthened by Him who is called I AM... Whether or not I worship your God, he works through me... He clears my vision... He keeps my message strong...”

“One of us is staying on point, Eli…. Talking about the subject at hand… The future of your soul…”

“The other is diving… Pointing to those who might judge him and finding fault in them… Ignoring the plank in your own eye to rant and rave about the flawed vision from your neighbor with the speck in his own…”

“Again… Ignoring the word of the Lord. Matthew Seven-Five.”

“Who do you think is going into this coming battle in control, Eli?

“One of us is demanding for the other to speak… To answer for his crimes against his Maker…”

“The other is begging the original to be silent… To torment no longer with the truth…To hush… Before others recognize his weakness…”

“One of us is praying, pleading that the other presents himself in the ring. To take his upcoming annihilation, obliteration, evisceration and subsequent execution with what little dignity an insect can aspire to in death when compared to the might of his Creator.”

“The other is begging for the original not to show up at all… To be silent…”

“To let him be.”

“To hush.”

“Stop shouting, Eli. Stop crying for me to go away.”

“It’s time for bed… No arguments…”

“Hush, Eli…Shh… No more tears…”

“…”

“Are you afraid of Death…?”

“Is that why you cry so, my dear boy?”

“Is that why you scream before I send you from the waking world… Why you shout of your immortality… Why you shriek through a stuffed-up, sniveling nose… Through your crocodile, pouting tears… That your words are eternal…?”

“Because if they aren’t… What will become of you? What will happen to you if you can’t avoid the Reaper’s Touch forever…?”

“Oh, Eli… Avoiding Death is impossible.”

“Death is a natural part of life.”

“I should know. After all… you killed me a year ago.”

“And in that time, I have learned much.”

“I have learned the burning, twisting Hellfire… The endless sea of howling voices… Your skin splitting open… Your muscles torn, your spine crushed…”

“You have no mouth… Yet you try to scream as the others try… A horrifying muffled weeping of hundreds of billions… of forgotten spirits… A gnashing of the teeth for a fate that will never end…”

“As I close my eyes, I remember… Everything, Eli.”

“I remember you sent me there.”

“I remember that as I escaped… As I was allowed to run free to carry out this mission from your former master… that my only desire was… And still is… For you to take my place in the depths of Hell.”

“To murder you as you murdered me.”

“The Old Testament, Eli… An eye for an eye…”

“And whether or not you SAY you believe my words… I think your fear of death, your insistence that it will never apply to you, reveals your true beliefs…What you know in your heart to be true…”

“Are you afraid of Death, Eli?”

“…”

“If not… Then you should be.”

“Because it comes for you, tonight…”

“Because one of us is going into Madness tonight prepared…. One of us has spent a YEAR studying promos, tapes, matches…. Memorizing, Digesting, Devouring your every word, every sound that could escape from your mouth FOR A YEAR… to use against you. To point out the error of your ways… The DEVIATION between your intended path from the beginning… And how far you have fallen… Into taking residence deep in the Den of Sinners…”

“One of us knows their opponent’s every move. Every attack. Every turn of the head, every twitch of the muscle seared into his skull. Every subtle gesture locked into his subconscious, so beating you would be guaranteed. He did not accept this match with the objective of winning…”

“He entered this contest to DOMINATE THE INDOMINABLE. TO DESTROY THE INDESTRUCTABLE. TO TAKE ELI JAMES THE FOURTH DOWN TO THE DEPTHS OF HELL AND ENSURE THAT YOUR LINEAGE, THAT YOUR PRECIOUS FAMILY HISTORY YOU VALUE SO HIGHLY OVER YOUR SHEPHERD WOULD END WITH YOU…

“THAT IF ELI JAMES THE FIFTH WOULD BE BORN AT ALL, IT WOULD BE VIA POST-MORTEM IN VITRO FERTILIZATION.”

“…Abandoned by his father in death.”

“No pride left in his family name.”

“…”

“One of us… Eli… Knows his opponent.”

“The other spent so little time studying up for this match.”

“That he accidentally plagiarized large chunks of his opponent’s promo from the day before.”

“The only difference between our messages can be seen in the delivery. The conviction… The confidence…”

“You have lost your gift of gab… Another thing reclaimed by the Almighty in your time of need…”

“Meanwhile, my message is pure… Consistent… Clear.”

“Known for a fact, like the Sun rising tomorrow.”

“I have said the same thing all along… The same thing I said last month…”
“My goal… Is for you to understand the truth… That you used to be a prophet… And now, you are a whore… A being of and consigned to the Earth… Whose damnation has been written…”

Quote:“Your speech combatting it is comprised of half-truths and misinformation…”
You keep bringing up the likes of those whom you defeated. – Eli

“Have I, Eli?”

“Have I brought up anyone I’ve defeated recently?”

“Look back at my sermons… Check my work…”

“Have I brought up my recent victories?”

“Have I touched on my track record of vengeance, returning the favor of every man who tried to prey upon me as you did?”

“Did I mention Azrael Erebus, who ambushed me during my match against Luca Arzegotti?”

“And was within days, pinned under the heel of my boot?”

“Have I referenced Bobby Zi? Who tried to steal the weapon that He Himself bestowed upon me to carry out his Angry Retribution?”

“And was himself silenced… his thief’s bounty taken back… His name cast from former X-Treme champion to Joke?”

“Did I, any point, discuss before this point, Mastermind? The man who had spent the last 45 days trying to take from me my holy sword, that I shall use to stand atop the mountain and proclaim down on you sinners and demand that you repent of your wicked ways?”

“Did I detail how I tortured him in the cruel confines of a steel cage?”

“Did I cover how I decimated him? Leaving him lying in the center of the ring… Bleeding… Wholly defeated… As I slowly, confidently… Escaped with my weapon in hand…?”

“No, Eli.”

“I have kept quiet about my victories.”

“I have been silent in regards to the warpath that ends with you.”

“The final man upon whom I must extract vengeance...”

“And as such, my focus is not my recent string of successes.”

“It instead focuses on your recent slump, your failures that you pretend have not accumulated into an impressive pool of disappointment…”

“Your denial that you have failed, and in doing so, failed He who sent you to carry his Word.”

“And carrying out his Will… I shall humble you.”

“As I have prepared to do for 13 months…”

“I shall counter your every maneuver… negate your every attempt at offense… Render you as you were once able to render all before you… Helpless… Scared… Overwhelmed by the Glory of Him that I carry through this vessel…”

“And as you attempt to climb to second the rope with me in the grip of your sleeper hold fails, as I wrench my upper body down onto your arm at just the right moment, to lock your leg into the turnbuckle and trap you… Vulnerable to my strikes to your throat…”

“As you lock in your headlock… Attempt to drop to one knee… And instead find yourself on both… Held at my whim in a twisting wristlock… As I lower to the ground in total control of your arm… And drop full weight of my leg on your triceps… The space between your shoulder and elbow… Splintering the bone your arm like a thin tree branch…”

“As you desperately try with your unbroken arm to lock in that triangle choke… As your strength fails you… Blood spilling INSIDE OF your now misshapen arm as you are forced to relinquish your hold by my hand latching within the choke… And squeezing the inside of your elbow…”

“My every counter designed 12 months ago… To make you understand that you’re not in control… Every one of these moves… Trapping you into a corner… Screaming… No escape left… On your knees… In the center of the ring…”

“I want you to still deny Him. I want you to curse his name as you have for months…”

“So that, after I stalk you as a predator stalks his prey… For as long as your fighting spirit amuses me…”

“After I step behind you… As you kneel dying… As you have been dying for a long time now…”

“After I gently cradle you into a guillotine choke…”

“Deliver… The friendliest of noogies to the top of your head…”

“As you did to your victims.”

“In that moment, your mortal life…”

“Shall reach its Logical Conclusion.”

“Eternal Death, Eli.”

“What you’ve feared all along…”
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates MarkFlynn's post!
(08-05-2014)