Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 04:08 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interview: Kinwrathi
Sayors Offline
XWF Official Interviewer

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-12-2013, 12:26 PM

Steve Sayors is standing by and ready to conduct one of his classic interviews.

Sayors: Hello everyone! I'd like to take this time to get to know one of the newest signees here in the XWF; a man whose name I can't even pronounce properly. Let's bring him out!

Kinwrathi steps onto the interview set and Steve extends his hand to offer a handshake while also asking...

Sayors: Please, how exactly do I say your name? I've heard it said a couple different ways by people and I just want to be clear on that.

(will he shake Steve's hand, and how will he react to being asked about his name?)

[Image: 0.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Kinwrathi Offline
I'm on top of the universe.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-12-2013, 12:31 PM

Kinwrathi shakes Steve's hand, with an obvious look of annoyance on his face.

"Mr. Sayors, if you can't pronounce it right, why should I bother elaborating?"

[Image: 5iqFpUK.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Sayors Offline
XWF Official Interviewer

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-12-2013, 12:57 PM

Steve swallows and scratches his nose.

Sayors: Oh, um ok... well I guess we'll move right along to the next couple of points. How do you feel about getting a chance to make your debut against a hardened XWF legend like Cyren? Many of us saw your recent promo but we've also since seen a promo from Cyren... if you can call it that. Are these early moments any indication of how you think you'll fare against the man on Saturday? Any comments about the shotgun blast at the end of his promo? Do you expect to be taken to the limits if he is alive and well on Saturday, or do you expect this to be a cake walk, Mr. K? I can call you Mr. K... right?

Hate Post Like Post
Kinwrathi Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-12-2013, 01:04 PM

Kinwrathi rubs his eyes, and looks Sayors in the eyes.

"If you must call me Mr. K, so be it. Moving on to your points, have you no intelligence, asking a question of whether or not I'll be taken to my limits by a man who's at one hundred percent? Time will tell if he even is anywhere close to even 67%. Regarding the shotgun blast heard at the end of his promo, I doubt it means anything, as does the moniker Cyren gets as a 'hardened XWF legend'."

Hate Post Like Post
Sayors Offline
XWF Official Interviewer

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-12-2013, 01:09 PM

Sayors: So what will you do if you can't get the job done against this legend who you seem to look down upon? You claimed in your recent promo that you had never heard of the man before. What if this "nobody" in your mind somehow defeats you in your debut match? How will you cope? How will you deal with being 0-1 after falling to a man you spoke so lowly of?

Steve stats to back up so Kinwrathi doesn't get angry and strike him...

Sayors: Alternatively, what happens if you win? Will you proclaim it as a great victory over a legend that suddenly matters now that you can say you've beaten him? Or will you see it as nothing more than a successful "practice session" of sorts? What will your next step be if you can defeat this, uh, softened legend?

Hate Post Like Post
Kinwrathi Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-12-2013, 01:25 PM

Kinwrathi gives a slight chuckle at the fear Sayors showed.

"Sayors, you have me pegged for just another man who shows up on the doorstep, and quits in a fit of rage after a single solitary loss. That I am not, Steve. Not at all. If I lose, which I doubt I will, I will simply state that I was wrong, and I underestimated my opponent. Will that give me a newfound sense of respect for the one called Cyren? No. It won't. Likewise, neither would winning. The only bragging you may or may not get from me if I do indeed win on Saturday is the fact that at the point, I beat someone who is thought to be a legend. I won't call him a legend in my eyes, I will only use what the XWF proclaims him to be. If I win, you are correct. It will likely be a practice session as you were to put it. It will be a show of what I have to offer.

Moving forward in this hypothetical universe. If I do win, which I'm confident of doing, my next step will be the person next up on the ladder, below Cyren. After said opponent comes the next. Then the next. DO you see where I'm going with this? Or are you too blind to even read my name correctly?"

Hate Post Like Post
Sayors Offline
XWF Official Interviewer

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-12-2013, 01:59 PM

Sayors polishes off his glasses a bit...

Sayors: Well it's not so much that I'm blind but I just haven't gotten the prescription on these things upgraded in about 10 years or so. Anyway, yeah I do see where you're going with this but I'm curious which names of the current roster you'd place in that order? In your own mind, from what you've seen here, who would be the next step after Cyren... and then the next step after that person... and so on. Do you have a list in mind? Are you planning to make challenges and speak up to let management know the direction you want, or will you simply let them pick and choose any opponents they feel like putting you up against? You may be new here but I'm sure you know that the squeaky wheels are the ones that get the oil... so, Mr. K... get squeaky with me here. Let's here some names if you don't mind. Who's next on your list and in what order?

Hate Post Like Post
Kinwrathi Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-12-2013, 02:41 PM

Kinwrathi sighs, and clears his throat.

"Persistent, are you? Well, I'm not one to give out a huge list of those I seek to go after, so I'll give you but one name. That name is the name of the man I would like to face come next Saturday is one that's mysterious. A real 'Unknown' individual...

I highly doubt that you get these hints, so I'll just have to be direct about it. Unknown Soldier, Steve. Now, there's your one name. More will sure to be added at times when they are more relevant. Is there anything else you'd like to ask me? Or will you just keep up with this line of questioning, trying to pry every bit of what I intend to do during my time here?"

Hate Post Like Post
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-12-2013, 02:54 PM

Cyren is sitting in a chair backstage watching the live interview take place.

C Y R E N: What the f@ck is this?

The XWF 'Legend' swats the television.

A staffer passes by and notices the commotion.

Staffer: What's wrong, sir?

Cyren turns around and chuckles.

C Y R E N: Get this - this rookie and Sayors are going back and forth discussing our match. Apparently Kinwrathi has never watched wrestling before because I'm a living 'God.' My reputation will ALWAYS precede me

At this, the staffer nods as he grabs a soda and sits down.

Cyren pulls out a flash and starts sipping his whiskey.

C Y R E N: Look... I know I've lost a step... and I'm like Scott Hall and Rehab... it's been a lot of times of saying, 'I'm coming back... I'm coming back...', well... I'm back. I'm damned sure not going to get walked over in an OPENING MATCH... by a ROOKIE....

The staffer nods his head excitedly.

Staffer: I know dude, totally! I mean, you're like my idol! You're a 4x Universal Champion! You're tied with Jayzon Williamz I believe, or close to it, in reigns! You've been in the Hall of Legends for XWF for YEARS now! This guy wants to rattle off and proclaim you to NOT be a Legend? Does this guy know a man named T R I S T A N... S L A T E R.... that was the last man to laugh at your place in the pantheon of XWF. You forced the reigning XWF Champion not but 3 short months ago to run away from you like a dog with his tail between his legs. You're a nightmare unleashed, man! You're the 'Sickness!', the 'BloodKnight Rogue! Dude, you're the 'Devil-God!'

As the young man speaks, something seems to snap in Cyren.

It's almost as if... as if he suddenly cares about...

C Y R E N: Silence!

The Legend looks between the staffer and the television which is still airing Kinwrathi's promo.

The young man looks around, chugging his soda...

Staffer: What?

Cyren looks down at the man seated.

Scratching his head, he grins.

...I care...

C Y R E N: No more words need be said, friend. I'm going to win.

He says it as if it has surprised even him.

C Y R E N: I'm going to WIN!

Cyren lets out a deep sigh.

Then he plants his foot int he TV where Kinwrathi's face was.

Hate Post Like Post
Sayors Offline
XWF Official Interviewer

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-12-2013, 04:34 PM

Steve Sayors receives the signal that it's time to wrap it up. He turns to Kinwrathi...

Sayors: Well thank you for answering my questions even if you were just as rude to me here now as you were with me during your first appearance earlier this week. Let me give you a word of warning that if you are ever interviewed by Liz Weinberg she will most likely put you in your place, you big mean bully from another world.

Steve immediately rushes away, covering up like he's expecting to have something thrown at him or something. He yells one last thing from down the way.

Sayors: I hope Cyren beats you silly!

Hate Post Like Post