Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 09:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interview: Chris Macbeth
Sayors Offline
XWF Official Interviewer

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-12-2013, 12:23 PM

Steve Sayors is standing by and ready to conduct one of his classic interviews.

Sayors: Good afternoon everyone. I'm here to get a few words with one of the XWF's newest sensations; none other than Chris Macbeth. In the short time he has been with the company he has definitely been turning some heads and gaining attention. Please join me in welcoming Chris!

Steve extends his hand to offer a handshake as Chris Macbeth walks onto the interview set...

(what will Chris' first reaction be to Steve and will he shake his hand or insult him?)

[Image: 0.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Chris MacBeth Offline
Knight of the X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-12-2013, 12:26 PM

Chris Macbeth shakes Steve Sayors hand.

Nice glasses Steve..

Macbeth then sits on the seat opposite.

[Image: bkr0f_Tl.jpg]

Chris Macbeth's Backstage Page

1 X XWF Hart Champion - 04/27/16 - 06/08/16
1 X XWF Tag Team Champion. - 04/06/16 - 05/25/16
1 X Heavy Metal Weight Champion - 04/29/13 - 05/05/13
1 X 24/7 Federweight Champion - 02/21/16 - 02/23/16
1 X Star of the Month

Hate Post Like Post
Sayors Offline
XWF Official Interviewer

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-12-2013, 12:50 PM

Sayors: Thank you for the fine compliment. I actually have had this same pair of glasses for close to 10 years. I keep getting told it's time to get a new prescription but I figure if it's not broken, don't fix it, right?

Sayors giggles.

Sayors: So anyway I was wondering first of all what your take is here in the XWF so far? We'll be conducting this interview as a way to both update people who have been following you but more importantly to educate those who may not yet know about you, so please be as informative as possible and forgive me if I ask questions you've answered before. That said... how do you feel about the XWF and are you happy that you decided to sign with us? What so far as been your favorite moment and what has been something you disliked? Give us all a general feel for how YOU feel about everything you've had happen thus far, please.

Hate Post Like Post
Chris MacBeth Offline
Knight of the X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-12-2013, 12:57 PM

I think Warfare is great...

I don't really have time for the idiotic morons on the other two shows but you know each to there own. If they want to get up to the outrageous stuff they do then they can. Just as long as the keep there genitals away from me.

Macbeth smiles.

As far as my personal experience here I don't think it is any mystery that I was not completely happy with they way the shows have been booked as far as my matches are concerned, however this week Old Wally may have just about got it right.

1 X Star of the Month

Hate Post Like Post
Sayors Offline
XWF Official Interviewer

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-12-2013, 01:05 PM

Sayors: Yes those other shows are pretty crazy. I'd hate to get caught up in the insanity that happens on those shows again. I've had my taste and let me tell you, it's not fun. So now that Old Wally finally figured out how to book you, it will be smooth sailing for you? How do you think you will fare tomorrow when you step into the ring with the likes of KnightMask, World-1 International, and Mark Flynn? It's been noted by many that Flynn is the obvious, huge favorite to win this battle royal. If you can lay claim to a victory this week by eliminating the others, will you use that as a springboard to challenge Flynn for his coveted United States title? Alternatively, what will you do if you can't get the job done this week? How will you deal with the loss and what will your next move be? This could very well be the fork in your road that plays a huge role in the direction your XWF career goes from here. I'll be honest... I have placed a large cash bet on Mark Flynn to win.

Steve backs up looking like he expects to be struck, very cautiously awaiting Macbeth's response to those points.

Hate Post Like Post
Chris MacBeth Offline
Knight of the X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-12-2013, 01:12 PM

Don't look so uneasy Steve I'm not going to hit. Of cause you have your money on Flynn he is the United States Champion.

You have made a mistake there though.

I feel like this is the stage I should be competing at not against the kind of folk that I have been booked against in the past. Infact this probably still isn't quite the stage I feel I should be at but once Wednesday night is done and I am stood victorious in the middle of the ring with World-1, Knightmask and Mark Flynn laying in a heap on the outside of the ring I will be ready and then nobody not you, not Flynn or Wally can ignore me and yes Steve I will be gunning again for Flynn and his United States Title.

1 X Star of the Month

Hate Post Like Post
Sayors Offline
XWF Official Interviewer

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-12-2013, 01:16 PM

Sayors: Thank you for not hitting me like so many others have done. Like I said before, I bought a pocket knife so I'm well protected now.

Steve checks his pockets but can't find it.

Sayors: Oh, well uh, it's here somewhere. Anyway, if you haven't been getting booked against the level of competition you think you should be booked against, why aren't you undefeated? Sounds like you're discrediting the people you have faced before. For those watching who may not know... who have you lost to and how did it happen?

Hate Post Like Post
Chris MacBeth Offline
Knight of the X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-12-2013, 01:24 PM

Macbeth looking abit disgruntled and upset with that questioning folds his arms and sits back in his chair.

I don't see why it really matters but fine last week on warfare I was cheated out of a match with Crimson Cobra.

Cheated because of some fool in t room trying to get to me earlier in the evening with that stupid X-Tron stunt but not to worry I will find out who it was and they will pay.

That being said I think everyone in the locker room and everyone watching will agree that I have Crimson Cobra the toughest match of his life.

So anyway back to the X-Tron distraction stunt last week, I have been asking around and somebody said that you might know something about it..

Do you??

Macbeth leans forward with an angry look on his face...

1 X Star of the Month

Hate Post Like Post
Sayors Offline
XWF Official Interviewer

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-12-2013, 02:07 PM

Steve loosens his collar and swallows hard. He looks back and forth nervously.

Sayors: Well I uh, um... you know it's not my place to really get involved in things like that. Even if I did know something my role here is to watch things unfold and relay happenings to our audience in a more natural fashion rather than to get directly involved. For example if there was a man standing behind you... RIGHT NOW... and I saw him creeping up, I wouldn't say a peep. It's not that I wouldn't want to warn you that he's standing behind you with an axe, but more so that it's my job to allow things to unfold on their own.

Chris glances behind him to make sure there isn't literally somebody there.

Sayors: Don't worry there's nobody there, but if there was, I probably wouldn't say. I think what the fans really want to hear is your take on the "X-Tron stunt" as you called it... tell us more about that. How angry are you about it? What will you do once you find out more about it? How close ARE you to finding out? What if it ends up being someone who is directly involved with XWF management or someone who is highly protected? Then again... what will you do if nothing is ever uncovered? In addition to that... do you plan to challenge Crimson Cobra to a rematch to set the record straight since you seem to be confident that you would have beaten him without any distractions? Is that important to you, or do you feel your future performances against other top names will make up for the loss?

Hate Post Like Post
Chris MacBeth Offline
Knight of the X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-12-2013, 02:23 PM

I don't know what to make of the X-Tron stunt. Maybe it was some sending a message to me or it maybe it was nothing to do with me but just an unfortunate coincidence that made it seem to be aimed at me. Well it's unfortunate for the people responsible whoever that maybe because when I do uncover the truth if it was aimed at me or not ill make them pay for all this incident cost me.

As far as Cobra goes, maybe we will meet again but I'm not going chasing him for a rematch, that's not my style. Soon enough once I've gotten past these 3 guys on Wednesday heel be begging me for match to try and really proove himself in an even contest.

Or he won't. Maybe he realises he got luck last time.

Either way Crimson Cobra doesn't affect me anymore.

1 X Star of the Month

Hate Post Like Post
Sayors Offline
XWF Official Interviewer

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-12-2013, 04:36 PM

Sayors: Is there anyone in the XWF who you view as the very top competitor, and if so, do you fear stepping into the ring with them if the day should come? Contrary to that... is there anyone who you feel is the absolute lowest level competitor here? In other words who is your personal #1 in the fed and who do you view as the very worst in the fed? Don't hold back... be honest.

Hate Post Like Post
Chris MacBeth Offline
Knight of the X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-12-2013, 05:19 PM

Macbeth sits back in his chair for a moment thinking of the current roster.

Eventually making his decision.

Hmm Sebastian Duke, yeah ill have to say him.

As far as being scared to get in the ring with him... No way I look forward to the day that happens.

Overall though I think the entire roster is good I don't want to waste my time worrying about the bad eggs.

1 X Star of the Month

Hate Post Like Post
Sayors Offline
XWF Official Interviewer

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-12-2013, 05:25 PM

Steve Sayors is passed a note that has a question from a fan. He reads the question and seems hesitant to ask it...

Sayors: Wow we have some really weird fans. I guess there's a fan out there who wants to know... Would you ever accept a match against Head Of Gilmour's Mom?

Hate Post Like Post
Chris MacBeth Offline
Knight of the X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-12-2013, 11:09 PM

Chris smiles briefly before answering.

Yes, I guess I would. Just aslong as I have tag partner to assist with that one.

A bit of a double team action.

1 X Star of the Month

Hate Post Like Post
Sayors Offline
XWF Official Interviewer

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-13-2013, 11:42 AM

Steve almost throws up but holds it back.

Sayors: I'm almost afraid to ask... which kind of double team action do you mean? Two dudes on one HOGM? Aren't you worried about making Peter angry with such insinuations?

Hate Post Like Post
Chris MacBeth Offline
Knight of the X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-13-2013, 12:02 PM

Macbeth laughs

I joke of course i dont think i could stomach Talking sbout anymore.

And no offence intended Peter, a bit of friendly banter that is all.

Although...

Macbeth thinks briefly..

Actually, no... Just no.

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. I hate it when that happens.

Yuk

1 X Star of the Month

Hate Post Like Post
Sayors Offline
XWF Official Interviewer

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-14-2013, 11:47 AM

Steve Sayors tries to stop himself from throwing up too.

Sayors: I think we need to call this a wrap in a second here. Any last minute words or threats you'd like to send out to anyone on the roster or anyone watching at home? Give us something to remember this interview by!

Steve Sayors brings out a small microphone that has a tip shaped like Head of Gilmour's Mom and holds it to Chris' mouth so Chris can speak into it. Steve is starting to seem very odd in these interviews...

Hate Post Like Post
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-14-2013, 11:48 AM

Cyren runs in and slaps Sayors with a turkey sandwich.

He quickly returns to pinning Ann Thraxx.
Hate Post Like Post
Chris MacBeth Offline
Knight of the X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-14-2013, 12:08 PM

Chris Macbeth bends down to the grounded Sayors and picks up the mic.

Do you mind if I have this sandwich? Turkeys my favourite.

Macbeth picks up the turkey sandwich used my Cyren to slap Steve Sayors and turns and walks away eating it..

Before pausing and turning back to the groggy Steve who is slowly getting to his feet.

Oh and Steve you know if you had some better glasses you would have seen that sandwich coming.

Should have gone to Specsavers Steve, you should have gone to specsavers.

1 X Star of the Month

Hate Post Like Post