Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 04:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
The Debut Match! (RP#1)
LH Harrison Offline
The Inspiration of the XWF

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

07-30-2014, 08:49 PM

Steve Sayors and LH Harrison are at a conference room at the XWF headquarters. LH Harrison is wearing a white suit jacket with matching pants with a baby blue button-up shirt underneath with a white tie. The two are sitting at a big table across from each other. LH Harrison is set to make his in-ring debut next week in a fatal-4-way against ‘Loverboy’ Vinnie Lane, Bobby Zi, and Socrates.

Steve Sayors: Well LH Harrison, how do you feel about your upcoming debut match in XWF?

LH: You know what Sayors? I’m really excited about it! I’m stoked to finally get into that ring and show what I’m made of. And you know what I’m made of Sayors?

Sayors: No?

LH: INSPIRATION Mr. Sayors! (LH laughs throwing his head back before putting his focus on the camera) It’s finally the time for the XWF to be inspired by their Inspirational Counselor, LH Harrison. It’s the countdown to the new generation of XWF stars. It’s the beginning of the revolution that will turn this unfortunate and distressing roster into a group that inspires people around the globe! It’s time for LH Harrison to show that he can lead us all into a new era of XWF. An era of Inspiration. Where the people flock to their television screens just to see their role models come to the life by exhibiting sportsmanship, honor, and athleticism. Match upon match followed by nothing but honest technical attractions in which the audience is absolutely captivated by. Of course all of this is led by yours truly taking up the reigns as the ultimate example in which others are to follow from the mantle of XWF World Championship.

LH takes a break for a moment and takes a breath while looking down. He brushes a strand of hair behind his ear that had fallen during his excitement. He looks back up into the camera.

LH: I hope the fans around the world don’t take my words as threats or ultimatums because that isn’t the purpose I ensure you. I only wish for every person to live as satisfying a life as possible by treating themselves, and others, as well as they deserve. Now, I apologize Mr. Sayors for going on a little monologue there. It’s just hard to contain myself when I realize I can have such a profound impact on so many people around the globe. I’m incredibly thankful to the XWF for that opportunity. You know the closer and closer I get to my debut, the butterflies in my stomach start multiplying immensely.

Sayors furiously finishes scribbling notes in his pad. He looks up at LH Harrison.

Sayors: LH, that’s quite a statement and quite a viewpoint, but how do you feel about your first match being a Fatal-4-Way Match?

LH crosses his right leg over the left and interlocks his fingers with his left thumb on top.

LH: Well I’m not worried if that’s what you mean Sayors. Does it mean I could lose without being pinned? Of course it does, and, honestly, it’s the only way I would lose. Although, there will be no stopping ‘The Inspiration’ once I get inside those ropes. As Inspiration to the people, I must obtain some momentum to propel me to the top of Tuesday Night Madness.

Sayors pushes his glasses back up his nose and straightens up although he seems a little tense and eyes are darting in different directions. LH looks at Sayors and smiles.

LH: Mr. Sayors you seem a little uneasy, is there something wrong?

Sayors: Has anyone ever told you that perhaps you don’t belong here in XWF?

LH furrows his brow and stares questioningly at Sayors.

LH: What do you mean?

Sayors is now sweating and slightly shaky.

Sayors: You know because of how high of a road that you have taken in life? A lot of this organization is surrounded by deception, revolting images, and just downright abhorrent things. Are you sure a man of your stature would want to be associated with an organization like this?

LH smirks to himself and leans forward.

LH: I think you’re missing the point Mr. Sayors. That’s exactly why I’m here. Where was Jesus Christ when he began teaching the word of God? With the sinners not the saints. When did Gandhi proclaim that the world needed peace, not war? During a time where the entire world was at war, not during a time of peace. You see, Mr. Sayors, it’s easy to get in line and follow the current fad. It’s easy to proclaim your beliefs in a roomful of people of the same ideology. True challenge, true fortitude, true accomplishment comes from going into the den of a monster and proclaiming that you aren’t afraid of anything they can dish out. That is why I came to XWF and not to some PG-rated entertainment company. I came to inspire and what better place to start that then down here with the non-believers and the monsters of the world.

Sayors is a bit taken aback by the response and shuffles his notes around a little.

Sayors: That’s… highly commendable Mr. Harrison. Now if we may stray from this for a moment and get back to your match. What do you have to say to your opponents for the upcoming Tuesday Night Madness?

LH: Well I may not be one for much trash talking, but I’ll tell you in a minute what your flaws are and how I will capitalize on them. Let’s start with Bobby Zi. As we all know, this match is almost entirely consisted of newcomers to the XWF, and they’re all going to want to make an impact. Bobby Zi seems like an untapped wrestler here at the XWF. What have we really seen from Mr. Zi? Well for one we see that he has an addiction to cigars and that he’s highly confusing when cutting a promo. You think you know where the promo is going and suddenly you’re having trouble understanding just what he is trying to say. And in a place where the only things that matter are what you say and how you back them up, it’s a critical error to have.

Sayors: Well what about the ‘Loverboy’ Vinnie Lane?

LH: Well it seems I must have missed anything that he has done yet, but that may be because he hasn’t done anything yet. Although I think Mr. Lane is probably the most unpredictable of my three opponents as he seems to be boisterous, forgetful, and arrogant. Perhaps I can use that arrogance to my advantage as he seems to think that he is the most deserving in this contest. However, what Mr. Jones is lacking is credibility inside the ring which I will take advantage of from the opening bell until my hand is held high.

Sayors: And last but not least, Socrates?

LH: Well Mr. Socrates is an interesting persona in which I feel will be the only challenge in the contest. He’s the most experienced person in this grouping, and he seems to be the most comfortable in the XWF. (smiles) And that’s a good thing. I don’t want to win all of my matches because I’m vastly more talented in the ring. I want to win them in a good, close battle that comes down to the wire and that’s what I’ll get out of this match. Three opponents at once will keep me on edge and keep all eyes on us as we enter the ring to outperform the rest of the show.

LH Harrison moves the hair behind his ear again and stares at the camera.

LH: Ladies and gentlemen, these are my closing words for Socrates, ‘Loverboy’, and Bobby Zi. Come Tuesday Night, I will triumph over you three in a fashion that is both fair and flashy. You will be hit so hard that you will question the lifestyle that you have chosen, and you will re-consider turning your subpar lives into something that is truly inspirational. As you lay on the mat with your shoulders pinned and the referee counts the three, you will think to yourself, ‘was LH Harrison right? Is what I’m doing now adequate enough to make it in the world of XWF?’ And if you are smart, you will come to me and take in the ways of LH Harrison. You will strive for the best and you will become Inspirational.

LH Harrison stares intently into the camera with a big smile on his face as he leans back with his arms folded.

[Image: yA7XLDP.png]

[Image: f9wsBWb.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes LH Harrison's post:
Vincent Lane (07-30-2014)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-30-2014, 11:34 PM

ooc: I think the 4 way is the week after, this week is the tag match... at least that's what I was talking about when I suggested it.

Hate Post Like Post
LH Harrison Offline
The Inspiration of the XWF

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

08-03-2014, 08:58 AM

OOC: Yeah I misread the dates, but thanks for clarifying!

[Image: yA7XLDP.png]

[Image: f9wsBWb.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post