Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 03:57 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Monday Night Madness 07-28-14 (Part 1)
Ozymandias Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

07-29-2014, 02:38 PM

[Image: eEbTxwp.jpg]

July 28, 2014
PNC Arena
Raleigh, North Carolina

JOEY STYLES: "Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to another edition of Monday Night Madness and have we got a show for you. Tonight also marks the return of Ozymandias, one half of the Monday Night Madness General Manager duo."

The crowd roars to life as Ozymandias walks out to the ring microphone in hand.

OZYMANDIAS: "Good evening everyone, it's great to be back in front of all of you. Even better than that it is great to be hosting the XWF Trios Tournament. Eighteen men and women wrestle in an effort to walk out of tonight's arena as the new XWF Trios Champions. This tournament will feature not only a team made up of two most recent Universal Champs and a former United States and X-treme champion. As well as a team made up of a former two time X-Treme Champion and current Universal Champion as well as a former Tag Team, eleven time X-treme champion and one third of the longest running trios champions in XWF history. As well as several up and coming XWF superstars. To say this event is filled with some of the biggest names in the XWF would be a gross understatement."

"But before we get to new business I want to cover some old business. Steve Davids, the new XWF Television Champion your actions last week during the Kendall Sawyer and Cain match has forced me to take action in the hopes that you will learn to keep your nose out of other peoples business. Next week you will be defending your newly acquired TV title in a match against someone you are tntimately familiar with, in fact, you cost him a twenty four seven briefcase last week. You know who I am talking about "The Beast of Berlin" Cain. But that is not all. Not only will you be facing Cain but yours truly will be the special guest referee. But even that is not all, in addition to me being there to keep order the Heyman Alliance will be bared from ring side, any interference by any member of that group including Paul Heyman will result in your forfeiture of the Television Title. You and the Heyman Alliance want to play games than allow me to show you just how far I am willing to go to ensure that things are done the right way."

"Good luck to everyone tonight."

"King of Kings" plays again as Ozymandias climbs out of the ring and walks to the back.

JOEY STYLES: "Ozymandias has been back 5 minutes and he has already thrown down against Steve Davids, Paul Heyman and the rest of the Heyman Alliance."

JOEY STYLES: "And we are back from a commercial break and ready for our first match of the tournament."

"Welcome To The Jungle" by Guns N Roses plays.

As Shelby's theme plays she walks out and onto the ramp. She stands there for a moment taking in the scene before walking down the ramp and to the ring. She hops up onto the apron, using the ropes to help her up to her feet, from there she steps through the ropes very slow and sexual like, she shakes her ass and gives a little show before stepping through the ropes fully and into the ring. She walks to one of the corners and leans on it as she waits for the match to start.

"When The Lights Go Out" by The Black Keys plays.

Olive exits the entrance and walks to the ring. Eyes straight forward and ignoring any and all fan contact almost as if she's oblivious to their presence or just really doesn't care they exist. Once she gets to the ring she slides under the ropes and awaits her opponent still just focused on what's about to happen rather than making a spectacle of herself or doing any obnoxious gestures for attention.

"Contact" by Trocadero plays.

The lights in the arena fade to black as "Contact" by Trocadero begins to play over the loudspeakers. Small flashes of white light pierce the darkness at random intervals, until the lights explode back to life as the vocals begin. It is at this point when Jessie emerges from the back, making her way to the ring. During the walk, she doesn't once look up from the ground. Upon reaching the ringside area, she rolls under the bottom rope and gets back up. She brushes herself off before heading to her corner.

"I Like Big Butts" by Sir Mix A-Lot plays.

Crimson Dong walks down to the ring screaming "Dat Puss Dat Puss" in the fans of all the females fans along the first row.

"It Will Rain" by Bruno Mars plays.

Water droplets begin to pour from the ceiling, making all of the audience members wet. The leader of pussYlord, "Autoplay" Dustin Clay walks down to the ring with a microphone in hand, singing along with his theme song. As he's coming down the aisle, he grabs a cute looking member of the audience, pulls her over the guardrail, and makes out with her!

"Believe" by Cher plays.

"The Mac Bry" just appears in the ring, like magic.

Shelby Cobra, Olive Pendershore, Jessie-ica Diaz
- vs -
"Autoplay" Dustin Clay, Crimson Dong, The Mac Bry
Standard One Fall

Shelby Cobra, Olive Pendershore, and Jessie-ica Diaz decide who will start the match, it'll be Shelby.

Dustin Clay, Crimson Dong, and The Mac Bry decide who will start the match, it'll be The Mac Bry.

Shelby walks to the center of the ring, Bry does the same thing, and they begin to talk smack. Suddenly Shelby pushes Bry, Bry pushes back. Shelby then strikes back with a forearm. Bry stumbles backwards, Shelby follows up with a short arm clothes line.

Shelby turns arounds and receives claps from her team mates. She helps Bry to his feet, and she pulls him in to her corner where she tags Jessie-ica Diaz. Diaz comes into the ring, she then kicks at Bry's knees to take him back off of his feet.

Diaz then stomps on Bry's legs. She then tags Olive, and helps Bry back to his feet. Olive climbs the top rope in her corner, and as Diaz holds Bry in position, Olive snaps a Guillotine Leg Drop. Olive goes for the cover.

Kickout!!

Olive gets up, and helps Bry back to his feet. She then uppercuts him. He stumbles back into the corner, and Cobra cheap shots him with a low blow. The referee didn't see because Olive was busy talking to him.

Suddenly pandemonium breaks loose as both Clay, Crimson Dong hit the ring, and they run at Olive and attack her. Cobra and Diaz hit the ring at the same time, and the referee is fighting for control. Meanwhile Bry crawls out of the pandemonium, and over to his corner.

The referee is yelling at the girls to get back to their corner. He then yells at the guys to get back to theirs. The ring is cleared.

The referee then tells the two teams to send their wrestlers back in. A wobbly looking Olive climbs back into the ring, whilst unbeknowst to her, but known to the referee, Bry has tagged Clay.

Olive walks over to Bry who is still recovering on the floor. He points from him to the corner. Olive turns to see Clay on the top rope. She does not have any reaction, as he flies at her, and hits her with a flying crossbody check which turns into a pin.

Kick out.

Clay gets to his feet, and pulls Olive up with her hair, and snaps a reverse DDT. Clay walks over to his corner and tags Crimson Dong. He walks back over to Olive, and pulls her back to her feet. Dong hits her with a spear. He goes for the cover.

Kickout!!

Dong gets back to his feet, and helps Olive back up, and snaps a super plex. He gets up and rushes over to the corner and hits Shelby and Diaz, they fall to the floor outside the ring. Dong turns his attention back to Olive, but she has gotten to his feet, and tried hitting a clothesline, but Dong ducks in time. He stands back up, and hits Olive in the chest with a boot. She bends over. He's about to hit another DDT, but Shelby jumps onto the apron, and grabs his head, and pulls him back to the corner.

Before using the ropes as leverage and snapping a neck breaker.

Both Dong and Olive go down. She lands on top of him. Cover.

Kickout!!

Dong sits up and rolls away from an attempted knee drop by Diaz. Clearly the girls are trying to cheat. The referee yells at Shelby and Diaz to get back into their corner. Meanwhile Dong has pulled Olive to his corner. The referee turns to see Dong tag Clay.

Clay climbs into the ring, grabs Olive, and sends her into the ropes he follows up with a roundhouse kick. She goes down. He looks down at her, and starts laughing.

Clay then starts dancing around and suddenly out of no where Olive Pendershore leaps off the top turnbuckle and destroys Clay with a flying clothesline. Clay goes down. Pendershore then pulls Diaz to the corner and slaps her hand making Olive the legal member of her team.

JOEY STYLES: "The ref doesn't seem to think that was completely kosher but he's not going to argue with it."

Olive gets Clay up to his feet and tosses him to the ropes on the return he charges at her but Olive hits the deck and then quickly kips herself back up as Clay comes back the second time around and out of no where...

GREAT EXPECTATIONS!!!

And the cover...

3!!!

Winner: Olive Pendershore, Jessie-ica Diaz and Shelby Cobra

JOEY STYLES: "A great start to the tournament as the team of Shelby Cobra, Olive Pendershore and Jessie-ica Diaz notch the victory."

Madness returns from commercial and we see Ozymandias seated at his desk looking over some paper work when John Madison steps into the office. Ozymandias looks up and seems a bit surprised to see Madison standing in front of him.

OZYMANDIAS: "Hello John."

JOHN MADISON: "Eat shit, asshole!"

OZYMANDIAS: "Seriously, that's how we're gonna start this meeting off? Look, just tell me what this meeting is about. Make it quick, I have to run to the bank before Paul's checks bounce."

JOHN MADISON: "I want a job. Unlike Paul Heyman, I know the ins and outs of this company's finances! When I ran Warfare, we sold out arenas and motherfuckers got paid ON TIME!"

OZYMANDIAS: "No. You already have a job John, you are a wrestler for the XWF or did you forget that? It really seems like you might have since you've only had about 3 matches in the last year."

JOHN MADISON: "Are you fucking with me right now? Is this the real Ozymandias that I'm talking to right now or is this Eric Bischoff under a mask? Is this Monday Nitro? Don't you know what a 'special attraction wrestler' is or do you just give away free big matches on TV? Special attraction means that I wrestle sparingly in order to jack those gate numbers up. People know that they can only see John Madison a couple of times a year, so when that time comes around, they fork over the money because it's SPECIAL. See there? Again, another reason my expertise is far more valuable than that scumbag Paul Heyman."

OZYMANDIAS: "..."

JOHN MADISON: "Alright fuck, you're really pushing it now. You want more proof that I'm more qualified? Fine. Look at what I did for Team Goofball. I took those two racist, hating hillbillies to Tag Team GOLD! This job is all about managing right? Well, I managed the two worst wrestlers to the top of the mountain. Can Paul Heyman do that? No. He TRIED to do it with Ryback and Curtis Axel but ultimately, he FAILED! So to recap as to why I'm a better fit than Paul Heyman:

1) People will get paid
2) I know how to utilize talent, properly
3) I know how to bring greatness out of the worst that this roster has to offer

Now, with all that in mind, what do you say about making me GM again?"

OZYMANDIAS: "Well, it's tempting, John. You bring up some valid points, but I have to look out for number one. I can't just hand over the keys to... John Madison. Yikes, just that very thought frightens me. Therefor, I think it would be best if we established a respectable level of trust between us."

JOHN MADISON: "Say no more, Ozy. I know exactly what you want me to do, and I'll do it."

OZYMANDIAS: "You will?"

JOHN MADISON: "I'll kill Paul Heyman!"

At that moment, John Madison pulls out a sawed off shot and fires a round into the ceiling! Dust particles descend from the ceiling, cover Ozy's desk and making him cough.

OZYMANDIAS: "Ugh, NO, you fucking idiot! Jesus Christ. Put the gun down, you're not killing anyone tonight."

JOHN MADISON: "I'm not? Then how the fuck are we supposed to establish trust?"

OZYMANDIAS: "It's very simple, John. You see, I need to make sure that you are mentally fit for this job. This isn't Shane 's freak show anymore. You need to prove to me that you know how to dish out authority, as well as follow authority."

JOHN MADISON: "I don't like where this is going..."

OZYMANDIAS: "Here..."

Ozymandias throws a zebra stripe polo shirt to John. John catches the shirt in his hand and holds it like it's a piece of radioactive material.

JOHN MADISON: "Why am I holding a referee shirt? I think I'm gonna be sick."

OZYMANDIAS: "Yes, I know. You're probably allergic to anything relating to fairness. But this is the way it has to be. You start at the bottom as a referee, and work you're way up. Show me that you can handle the power, and I'll consider giving you a role in management. Sound good?"

JOHN MADISON: "No, fuck you-- I mean-- fine, I'll do it. I will referee."

Madison turns around and walks out of the office as the camera pans back to Joey Styles at the announcers table.

JOEY STYLES: "As if Monday Night Madness wasn't crazy enough now John Madison is been hired to be an official XWF Referee. Unbelievable. And now it's time for our second match of the night."

"Poison Black" by Mercury Rising plays.

Azrael bursts from the back and takes off running down the ramp. Stopping just before hitting the ring, he turns to the crowd with a wink and a smirk. Then he slides into the ring, bounds up to his feet and hops up onto a turnbuckle, where he waits for the fight to begin.

"O Fortuna" by Nevergreen plays.

The lights go out and stay out for several seconds. The darkness is finally cut as the X-Tron explodes into flames. From the very top of it, the flames travel out on both sides until they surround the tron. From there, flames explode from the ramp then travel down both sides of the ramp. The flames reach the bottom of the ramp and all four corners of the ring explode with more firey flamages igniting the steel lighting structure above the ring into a kind of ring of fire. With the illusion that the entire arena is on fire, O Fortuna hits. The flames continue to burn as Sebastian Duke and Enigma finally emerge. Not from backstage, but from beneath, as if they are coming from the depths of hell. Once Duke and Enigma reach the stage, they slowly makes their way to the ring, the flames raising and lowering to the beat of the drums in O Fortuna.

"APM" by Spamtec plays.

Frodo walks down to the ring accompanied by his two kids, Joseph-Gordon and Katie, and manager Crack. As Frodo walks down he waves at the crowd as if he were royalty. Once in the ring he removes his hoodie, hands it to Katie and climbs the turnbuckles pumping the crowd up.They seem unimpressed, so Katie just shoots them a smile.

"The Monster" by Eminem plays.

The lights go out, and then when they come back on Mastermind is seen standing on the top rope waving to the crowd.

"Slam" by Pendulum plays.

As the Opening Beat of "Slam" By Pendulum begins to rock through the speakers the fans come alive, as the camera sweeps acros the arena from the far side towards the entrance runway a light show of greens and blues falls over the arena. The lights drop as a voice comes across the loudspeakers.

Azrael Erebus, Sebastian Duke, Enigma
- vs -
Frodo Smackins, Mastermind, Zoey Ryback
Standard One Fall

The match starts with Azrael and Frodo in the ring, and the ref calls for the bell. Immediately Frodo runs over, and tags in Zoey. With a fist to her tit.

JOEY STYLES: “Well that’s different. Though far be it for Frodo to not take an opportunity to grab a woman’s boob.”

Zoey looks confused but starts getting in the ring, but Mastermind tags himself in, using his hand to drive her face into the ring post.

JOEY STYLES: “What the hell is going on here?’

The ref counts it, and he rushes into the ring. Frodo begins to deliver a barrage of fists to Zoey on the apron. Mastermind grabs Azrael and hits him with a headlock. Azrael throws an elbow to get out of it before hitting Mastermind with a roundhouse kick before tagging in Sebastian Duke, who steps into the ring, picks Mastermind up and drops him a choke slam. He then picks Mastermind up and goes for a Suplex.

JOEY STYLES: “Sebastian Duke has the early advantage here.”

With his team mate on the ground Frodo delivers a snap DDT to Zoey.

JOEY STYLES: “Well it appears Frodo took Zoey’s effort this past week rather personally I can’t imagine that will work out in his favor later.”

Frodo slides back into the ring, tagging himself in and rolling Mastermind out. He looks up at the much larger man and jumps to a Shayouken! but Duke catches the hobbit's hand and tosses him across the ring instead.

JOEY STYLES: “Incredible raw power by the King of Darkness.”

Frodo hits the ropes hard, but rebounds himself for a clothesline. It connects with Duke's abdomen which knocks the wind from him. With Duke doubled over Frodo begins to attack the giant with a series of kicks to the legs and a few gut punches. Sebastian stands up tall and goes to hit Frodo, but gets caught with the Demi Lovato Looks Good in Jeans, a super kick that he turns into an ankle lock when his opponent goes down…

…Except Duke doesn't go down because the Dwarf King's foot managed to only hit Duke in the chest. Instead, Duke grabs Frodo's leg and throws him to Enigma who's been standing on the side lines. Enigma drops Frodo with a Belly to Back Suplex onto the concrete. He then grabs Frodo in a Figure Four Lock.

Azrael walks over while Frodo is in the lock, and begins to lay kicks to Frodo's ribs as well. The Hobbit looks up at Azrael with tears in his eyes.

"Et tu, Cinnamon?"

Enigma lets up and Frodo gets to his feet and hits Enigma with a Shayouken! He then turns to Azrael and delivers a successful Demi Lovato looks good in Jeans. As he holds the lock on Azrael outside of the ring, Sebastian reaches over from the ropes, and pulls Frodo up into the ring, breaking the hold, and Choke Slams Frodo onto the mat. He goes for the pin….

1…

2…

Broken up. By...Enigma? Who tags himself in and scoops Frodo up for a Double Underhook back breaker. He then goes for the pin on Frodo…

1…

2…

Broken up by Mastermind!!

Furious Enigma gets up and lays Mastermind out with The Riddle before tossing him outside of the ring towards the broken and beaten body of Zoey Ryback.(Spinebuster)

Azrael slaps Enigma on the back tagging himself in. He then walks over to Frodo and helps him to his feet, before hitting a Sitout Powerbomb on the heartbroken Hobbit.

JOEY STYLES: “The team of Sebastian Duke, Azrael Erebus and Enigma is functioning like a well oiled machine here.”

Frodo crawls to the ropes to tag in his partner, but Mastermind is on the outside of the ring holding Zoey in the Mind Controller. She's tapping out pretty hectically but Mastermind won't let up. Frodo cries out for his partner, and Mastermind releases the hold to run to aid his teammate. He gets the tag, right as Enigma who had received a tag from Azrael pulls Frodo back into the center of the ring and begins to lay into Frodo with a Tilt a whirl Backbreaker. He then gets up, climbs the ropes and drops a Springboard Moonsault on the Hobbit King. Mastermind comes out of nowhere with The Mind Changer, a Flying Clothesline. Enigma gets to his feet as Frodo is pulled out of the ring by Azrael, who hands the Dwarf a can of Coke.

Mastermind begins to launch into Enigma with a series of punches to the thorax. He grabs Enigma and irish whips him into the ropes and on the rebound hits a Fisherman Suplex. He follows this up with an Elbow drop, right on Enigma's mask. This wasn't pleasant, as Mastermind holds his Elbow, Enigma takes the chance to grab Mastermind and hit him with The Great Mystery, Boston Crab with Enigma kneeling on Mastermind's neck. Mastermind is trying to get free of this, to no avail. It looks like he's about to tap when Frodo comes in with a LolNope, Flying Superman Punch, to Enigma before sliding out of the ring. Mastermind gets free and hits another Fisherman Suplex on Enigma. Mastermind goes for the pin…

1…

2…

KICK OUT!!

Azrael and Frodo are still on the outside of the ring talking things over, both pointing and laughing at the unconscious Zoey Ryback.

JOEY STYLES: “Well there’s something you don’t see every day.”

Back in the ring Mastermind lifts Enigma up to his feet and tries to throw Enigma into the ropes but Enigma counters and instead sends Mastermind into the corner where Sebastian Duke was already laying in wait. Duke grabs Mastermind by the arms holding him in place. Enigma sees this and hits Mastermind with a splash in the corner. As the move occurs Sebastian releases his hold on Mastermind and the controlled of minds falls forward right at Enigma’s feet. Sebastian Duke then climbs into the ring and looks down at Azrael still chatting with Frodo. Azrael sees this grabs Frodo and plants him with a GTS.

JOEY STYLES: “Oh look Zoey finally decided to join the rest of us.”

Ryback finally gets to her feet and starts shaking her head from side to side trying to wake herself up. Azrael taps her on the shoulder and points her towards the ring, going so far as to help her up the ring steps and into her corner.

Duke picks up Mastermind and props him up against the ropes and then uses Ryback’s arm to slap Mastermind on the back thus making her the legal participant for her team.

The ref looks on a bit concerned with what is going on but after being stared down by Sebastian Duke for a few moments relents and allows the tag.

Duke then grabs Mastermind by the legs and flips him over the ropes.

Enigma then grabs Zoey by the neck and pulls her over the top rope and into the ring. Zoey gets to her feet, still a little wobbly from the beating she took earlier at the hands of her own teammates. Enigma looks on at Sebastian who gives a nod and then…

THE BIG REVEAL!!!

Enigma almost decapitates Ryback with a massive clothesline from hell. Ryback does a full 360 in the air before landing flat on her back. Enigma kneels down for the pin…

1…

2…

3!!!

Winner: Azrael Erebus, Sebastian Duke, Enigma

JOEY STYLES: "Well that win was about as expected as it gets, especially when one team takes out their own teammate at the start. The team of Sebastian Duke, Azrael Erebus and Enigma will be moving on to the final round."

"Implode" by Slayer plays.

The lights in the arena dim, then go to full black. We then hear the eerie sounds of a bell being tolled and then an explosion of fire emitting from the entrance ramp. The beginning of IMPLODE by SLAYER begins as a white beam of light comes from the top of the arena and shines on the middle of the ramp. We then see a hand go into the light as a man kneels in front of the light. It is Peter Gilmour! The music picks up as Peter gets up and screams to the heavens as he and his new valet Jessica Johnson come down to the ring. They get into the ring and Peter goes to the nearest turnbuckle and puts out his hand as the same beam of light comes down into his hand as he gives us a very scary look into the camera. He then laughs wickedly then screams to the heavens again as the lights come back on and he awaits his next opponent.

"God Gives Head In Heaven" by AEON plays.

The Lights dim for a brief moment a faint sound of the wind...or so you thought! Grand Belial's Key - Fecal Parturition blasts over the PA as Morbid Angel comes from the Back stage area storming down to the ring looking for blood and death!

"O Fortuna" by Therion plays.

The lights go completely back as the intro to. "O Fortuna" by Therion blasts on the PA. After the intro plays, the lights come up to a dark red, almost fire-like hue and mist pours from the entrance way. There are druids standing on either side of the ramp with torches crossed, and Cain steps through the curtain, wearing a long black leather robe with spikes on the shoulders, no sleeves, and his hood pulled up. He slowly makes his way down the ramp under the makeshift arch, his head bowed, the mist following him. He slowly ascends the stairs and stands there with his head bowed. Close up of his face reveals glowing red eyes, and as he raises his head the lights come up. Entering the ring he whips the hood back and stares his opponent down with a sadistic grin, disrobing.

"Hunt You Down" by Saliva plays.

The three members of The Mafia Men staunchly walk down to the ring, ascend the ring steps, get into the ring and stare down their opponents waiting for the opening bell.

Peter Gilmour, Morbid Angel, Cain
- vs -
The Mafia Men
Standard One Fall

The match starts off with Morbid Angel and Gregor, pronounced Gruger, in the ring. Gregor runs at Morbid Angel for a full scale attack, the Hell Beast side steps it before walking to his corner and tagging in Peter. With a high five. To the face, gently. He then walks out of the ring calmly and goes to the back. Peter runs in and grabs Gregor before delivering a devastating Gilmour Cutter on the Mafiosso. Gregor gets to his feet and is met with a powerful Powerbomb from The Devil's favorite Demon. He laughs Wickedly immediately after. Victor and Rudolph just cheer their Mafia Mate on as he struggles to his feet. Peter begins to parade around the ring with his hands in the air, celebrating what he believes to be a sure victory. With Peter's back turned Gregor charges Peter and delivers a Spear that sends Peter down. Gregor gets to his feet and scurries up the neartest ropes to drop a Swanton bomb, but Cain interjects by headbutting Gregor right before he leaps, sending the Mafia Man to the ground. Peter gets up and begins to deliver kick after kick to a downed Gregor before tagging Cain in.

JOEY STYLES: “Where the hell did he go?”

Cain walks over and picks up Greogr and throws him into the ropes, then runs to deliver a Das Boot. Victor tags in right before the kick is delivered and blocks it with a flying Clothesline that takes both men to the ground. As Victor mounts Cain for a barrage of punches to his foe, Morbid Angel walks back to the ring, but sits down at the announcer's table instead. He's holding a Hotdog, large order of Nachos, and a 44oz Coke. No Ice. Ice hurts his teeth.

Hey, Joey. How's it going? Who's winning? How's your mother?

JOEY STYLES: “Shouldn't you be helping them? Aren't you supposed to be in this match?”

Cain is taking several punches to the face, but just laughing as each fist hits. Morbid Angel begins to cheer for Victor. Morbid sets his food down and goes over to the ring post and begins to stripper dance on it. Peter is getting annoyed at Morbid's actions.

His name sounds like Victory! Victor forever! He gets a Universal Title Match.

Cain stands up and throws Victor off him before stepping on him for the pin, as Morbid goes back to his seat.

1…

2…

Cain's a pussy. Look at his big lumbering vagina face. Call him Vagina instead.

Cain steps off and walks to the announcer's table. Where Morbid Angel has been throwing Nachos at Cain. He flips off the German who makes the dick sucking face to Cain. Peter is furious. He tags himself back in and begins to lay into Victor. He grabs Victor and hits a Falcon Arrow that he turns into a pin.

1…

Nice, Peter executed that as perfectly as a fat man possibly can. Lose some weight, Peter. You're flabby.

Broken up by Rudolph with a You're Mine, flying spear. Peter is knocked off his opponent, and Rudolph is laying on top of Victor. Peter sees the opportunity and decides to pin the both of them.

Nice hit. Fuck you, Peter.

JOEY STYLES: “He''s your team mate.”

1…

Go, Peter. Pin those wops!

2…

Kick out. Victor managed to kick both Rudolph and Peter off him. He gets to his feet and grabs Peter for an inverted DDT. When Peter starts getting to his feet Rudolph hits him with another Inverted DDT. Cain rushes over and picks up Rudolph and tosses him at Morbid Angel. Morbid's remaining nachos fall on the floor, and he gets furious as he notices a fan in a Griffin MacAllister shirt. The Hell Beast runs over and begins to accost him, but the fan spits in his face. Morbid punches the fan in the face, and he retaliates by throwing soda in Morbid's face then slapping him. Morbid grabs the fan and lifts him for a powerbomb. Security comes over and pulls the fan away from Morbid and begins to bring him back to the ring.

Fuck you, I'm Morbid Angel!!

JOEY STYLES: “Wow. Just wow. How is he the Universal Champion?”

Peter tags Cain in as all three Mafia Men are surrounding him and trying to attack him. Cain is swinging wildly and actually connects to Gregor's face. The ref comes over and is trying to force everyone who isn't the legal man out of the ring, which is quite hard since no one can tell the Mafia Men apart. Morbid walks back to the Announcer's table and sits next to Joey. They figure out that Rudolph is the legal man, and force everyone else out of the ring. Cain and Rudpolph are facing off, and Cain delivers a big boot right to Rudolph's face, sending him back to the ropes. On the rebound Rudolph comes back with a knee to the stomach, followed by a leg sweep which gets Cain on the mat. Rudolph grabs Cain in a figure four lock.

Hahahaha! Look at that bitch holding onto to Cain. Did you hear, Cain got raped.

Cain breaks free by delivering a powerful punch right to the face of his captor. He then lifts himself up and grabs Rudolph before Chokeslamming Rudolph straight through the mat. Cain pulls him up by his head and is met with a face rake for his trouble. Cain grabs his eyes and drops Rudolph who delivers a leg sweep which he follows up with an elbow drop on Cain's freshly raked face. Morbid stands up and begins to twerk in celebration of the successful attack on Cain.

Take that, you jew. Go spin your drivel.

Cain gets to his feet and tags Peter in before walking over to the announcer's table and gets in Morbid's face and starts shouting something.

Look, I don't speak jew talk. Get back in there and fight. We have a belt to win."

Cain shoves Morbid and points to the ring where Peter is getting hit with a Tilt A Whirl slam by Gregor. He gets to his feet to get met with a Listen to me (Flying clothesline) from Rudolph, who then hooks Peter's leg for the pin.

1…

2…

Cain rushes in to break it up just in time. He gets to his feet and spears Gregor out of the ring. He turns in the nick of time to see Victor going for a Flying Spear on him. He catches it mid air and choke slams Victor to the mat. Peter runs and grabs Rudolph for an ENDGAME (Package Piledriver). He goes for the pin.

1…

2…

Kick out. Peter is getting XTREMELY angry at this point. He picks up Rudolph for another ENDGAME, and then picks him up again for a KILLSWITCH (GTS into a RKO), followed by a leg hook for the pin.

1…

2…

Broken up by Cain knocking Peter off as he stumbles back. The ref counts it as a legal tag and forces Peter out of the ring. Peter goes over and starts shouting in Morbid's face about not being a team player, and how he's hurting the team. Morbid just throws his arms as if asking what. He then shrugs his shoulders.

Cain is battling all three Mafia Men at once and decides to handle this the only way he knows how. He hits Victor with a Big Boot that sends him to the ropes, then he whips both Rudplph and Gregor to the ropes on top of Victor. Cain steps back and runs at them to deliver a massive Das Boot (Running Big Boot) to all three Madia Men. With all three on the ground he goes for the pin, on all three.

1…

2…

3!!!

Winner: Cain, Peter Gilmour and Morbid Angel

JOEY STYLES: "Well Morbid it looks like your team got the win no thanks to you."

Damn right Joey. Fuck those guys.

JOEY STYLES: "You do know that you now have another match to take part in?"

Do I Joey? Do I?

JOEY STYLES: "Well folks thanks in large part to the efforts of Cain he and his teammates will be advanced to the finals where they will take on the teams of Jessie-ica Diaz, Olive Pendershore, Shelby Cobra and Azrael Erebus, Sebastian Duke and Enigma."

Stay tuned for the Main Event which will air tomorrow.

[Image: uuNaMEP.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-29-2014, 03:16 PM

"Damn, Zoey. You fucked us hard, and not in the way I'd want. Anyway, can't believe you did that Cinnamon. I thought we agreed to not hurt each other."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-29-2014, 03:32 PM

(07-29-2014, 03:16 PM)Frodo Smackins Said: "Damn, Zoey. You fucked us hard, and not in the way I'd want. Anyway, can't believe you did that Cinnamon. I thought we agreed to not hurt each other."

"It's a shame. I was rooting for you guys. Hey maybe next time man."

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Hate Post Like Post
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

07-29-2014, 05:04 PM

*Slow claps Ozy*

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-29-2014, 06:04 PM

I might not be in the building this week to combat Ozy's tyrannical leadership. But I assure you, I'll be live next week.

The shit will hit the fan.
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-29-2014, 07:40 PM

Damnit Morbid stop being a dick and help us win them titles!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-29-2014, 08:18 PM

"At least he bothered to show up, Peter. Unlike Zoey."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-29-2014, 08:57 PM

zoey is a cunt

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

07-30-2014, 04:28 AM

"It really doesn't matter that I am forced to face Cain for my championship next week. It really doesn't. Cain will do, what he always does... fail."

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post