Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-19-2024, 09:33 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
This Demon Is About To Be Punished!
Danny Scott Offline
Ya can walk home, ya FUCKING pervert!

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

07-24-2014, 09:03 AM

OOC: Scene opens to Scott's bedroom where he is seen humping his bed

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU IDIOTS ALWAYS COME AT THE WRONG TIME?

Sorry

No don't be. It's my fault I'm doing this messed up shit. I can't control myself, you know. Anyway, back to what's important.

Cain, let me just ask you. What the fuck are you doing? Why are you meeting a psychiatrist? Are you like crazy or something? Well, that would explain a lot. It would explain why you challenged me, without a thought of what would happen to you after this is all over. You know something Cain. Since this is a rape match, I'm getting prepared for it by raping several of my ex-girlfriends.Actually, I wouldn't call it raping them because they're enjoying it. And your way of preparing for this match is going to see a psychiatrist? It just doesn't make any fucking sense.

When I told you about how my past has came back to haunt me. You probably don't even remember, you stupid, crazy fuck. Anyway, when I told you, it was 100 percent true. I keep thinking of my mum and how she stabbed my dad. I think to myself, "I could've stopped my mum from doing that. I would've saved my dad." I just keep having bad thoughts about that whole situation. But that's not going to stop from putting my cock in your bum.

Cain, you can't stop this rape train that's coming your direction. No matter what you do, what you say, it's not going to happen. You can try to block it with your demon strength, or whatever the fuck you have. But, it's not going to work. I'm going to destroy you with my cock. And I'm going to destroy your balls with my Anal Stunner. How would you like that, Cain? Your balls will be bleeding, and everyone will confuse you for a teenage girl on her period. Then, I will take your virginity by raping you. Maybe, your virginity has already been taken. I doubt it though.
Edit Hate Post Like Post