Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-16-2024, 12:50 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Pre Warfare Press Conference.
Chris MacBeth Offline
Knight of the X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-12-2013, 05:06 AM

After calling a press conference Chris Macbeth is sat in front of a XWF camera crew and a bunch of journalist ready to talk about this coming weeks Wednesday night Warfare.

[Image: diego-sanchez-4.jpg]

Are you all listening...

I have called this press conference because I feel that the XWF fans deserve to hear from one of the challengers of what will be the biggest match of this weeks Wednesday night Warfare.

I know at least one of the other competitors has put on a little promo I will discuss with you all later but for now why not start with the Winners perspective of who is the real challenge for him in this match and who are just jumped up show pony's.

First up we have the one they call World-1 International, what can I say about him. Well the poor guy hasn't had much luck with regards to wrestling in recent times. In fact I believe he is still looking for his first win here in the XWF. He will be a tough challenger, a desperate challenger... Will that be a positive for him or a positive for me. One thing for sure is that a desperate man is a dangerous man.

Dangerous to himself...

Or

Dangerous to me...

Who knowns for sure but one things for certain I won't be taking this one lightly.

Next up we have Knightmask, the masked warrior. A worthy competitor I'm sure, he had proved himself already on numerous occasions and will be out to do it again in this 4-way Battle Royal match. All I can say is I hope his over the top affection for wrestling past does not affect his game as its not always wise to live in the past obsessing with what as gone before. In my experience you should always be looking to the future, to adapt. The ones who can do this and adapt the quickest can overcome all obstacles.

Adaptability = Chris Macbeth

That being said I have seen his last promo, now who knows who the real Knightmask is, do any of you?

No didn't think so and it really doesn't matter because it would talk both of them to get me tumbling over the top rope... that is of course if there really is two of them.

One things for sure though this new angry Knightmask or the little girly Knightmask's angry brother has rubbed me up the wrong way and I will tell you now, it doesn't matter who is still in that Match on Wednseday Night it will be me launching him over the top rope on to his silly little mask.

Now who else ...

Oh Yes...

Mark Fu#king Flynn the most experience of all my opponents this week. The XWF United States champion. Definitely a worthy opponent for me but Mark Flynn when this night has been and gone and all the dust has settled I will be stood victorious and although you will still be holding your United States Title I will promise you this...

I will be coming back for it...

I don't know when, I don't know where but after Wednesday Night Wallace and the rest if the XWF will no longer be able to look over me, disrespect me or hold me back.

I am Chris Macbeth, I will be where you are now and there is nothing you can do about it except leave back to where you came.

But Flynn I am Coming for your belt.

Are there any questions?

Someone at the back puts his hand up and Macbeth adjust his posture to peer over the crowd.

Yes, you at the back.

Do you really believe you can defeat these for men in and X-Treme rules over the top rope battle royal?

We're you not just listening to all I have said. It is almost my time, this Wednesday is the beginning of my time. A new era in the XWF. I am stepping into the ring with greatness and will be stepping out of that very same ring The Greatest.

Anyone else?

Yes, some people are saying you are foolish for taking on too much l, what with your wrestling career and the return of your band, what are your thoughts on that?

My thoughts on this are, actually first I haven't heard this who has a problem with me doing this?

Well Knightmask has expressed disapproval of you not taking wrestling seriously.

Not taking wrestling seriously huh, the same guy who can't decide if his angry or not, or is he getting his brother to do his dirty work for him?? well he will see how damn seriously I am taking wrestling first hand on Wednesday night when I grab him by his silly mask and launch him over the top rope to the hard floor below.

You have been seen at recent events lets say poking fun at the locals. Is this something we can expect to continue in the future?

To be honest I resent that comment I am here to entertain these people, represent the great warfare fans. If some people are too sensitive to take some friendly banter then that is there problem. I am just here to give them someone they can look up to and I will one day become the champion they deserve not a champion that really doesn't give a damn about them so much so that half the time he disappears over to that monstrosity we have to witness on Saturday nights and almost gets himself drowned while he was at it.

When I eventually wear that belt I will wear it with pride.

Pride in myself for all I have achieved and pride in being the champion of the greatest wrestling show in the world. Wednesday Warfare.

The press continue to take done photos for there magazines, websites and blogs as Macbeth gets to his feet and leaves.

Scene fades.

[Image: bkr0f_Tl.jpg]

Chris Macbeth's Backstage Page

1 X XWF Hart Champion - 04/27/16 - 06/08/16
1 X XWF Tag Team Champion. - 04/06/16 - 05/25/16
1 X Heavy Metal Weight Champion - 04/29/13 - 05/05/13
1 X 24/7 Federweight Champion - 02/21/16 - 02/23/16
1 X Star of the Month

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Chris MacBeth's post:
(03-13-2013), Wallace Witasick (06-05-2013)