Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 06:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hold Your Applause, Scott Charlotte's Hosting A Show
Scott Charlotte Offline
Shhhh

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-22-2014, 09:04 PM

"The Scourge" Scott Charlotte issued a statement to the entire XWF tonight stating that he would be presenting a segment on Madness and he needs a guest. Here's what he said:

"Come one and come all to the greatest show in the Cosmos! I, "The Scourge" Scott Charlotte, will be bringing to the PNC Arena in Raleigh, North Carolina a one on one interview with.....whoever so chooses! I'm not picky about this nor do I really care who appears on my new show. You're just the backdrop, but I will manage to be fair and understanding 100% unlike those other talk shows my other faces have established. You will not be buried. You will be lifted to the Heavens to look down on the masses as they praise your name. They'll chant for you and some may even post angry messages on the internet about why you should be the Universal Champion. Hope to see everyone clamoring for a chance to get their voice heard on Madness next Monday Night. Welcome to Therapy with "The Scourge" Scott Charlotte."

[Image: jack-nicholson-joker1.jpg]

(1x) Hart Champion
(1x)X-treme Champion
(1x) Tag Team Champion w/ Q.C. Thug

Current Record

[Image: p_197-329-tragedy-comedy-270x270.jpg]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Scott Charlotte's post!
Mia Dim (07-23-2014)
Skkizoid Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

07-23-2014, 06:42 AM

ME!!! ME!!! I'll DO IT!

[img][Image: 1e549410-3fe5-4a91-be2c-461d6645c5d7_zps560e42b5.jpg][/img][/php][/quote]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Skkizoid's post!
Mia Dim (07-23-2014)
MARIA BRINK Offline
Mrs. Peter F'n Gilmour

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

07-23-2014, 07:47 AM

Scott, if you want a show filled with reasons why Skitzoid should end the insult to Evolution that Skitzoid calls a life, pick him. If you want true sex appeal, pick me. Mrs. Peter Gilmour. But don't worry, Skitzoid, I'll still fuck you if you want. Ever had pussy?

[Image: JDBXAeW.jpg]
[Image: LEU246w.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate MARIA BRINK's post!
Mia Dim (07-23-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-23-2014)
Scott Charlotte Offline
Shhhh

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-23-2014, 12:53 PM

"Outstanding! This is what I like to hear from the XWF! Looking over the volunteers for this week it seems we have a lunatic who cannot interpret the English language very well....and then we have Skkitzoid. So from those two choices I'll have to say no. I'd rather keep myself clean of diseases from Gilmour's trash bin this time around and Skkitzoid I don't see us having an interesting conversation. Then we have Griffin. You have given me the best reasons to include you in this. You HATE it! Isn't that perfect? I mean you can't have a conversation with someone where they both agree on the subject, that's boring, that's Fox News. I'd rather have you on this show because you don't want to be. You insult me and you compare with a homophobic remark in 2014! That's class. That's unique. So, whether you like it or not I'm officially announcing Griffin Macalister as the first guest on Therapy. You don't take me seriously. You just have to put up with me this time around. Hope to see you there, Griff. I think the XWF would be more than happy to have someone of your caliber expose me for the fraud I am. I'm so excited for this. The ratings for Madness are going to be the best it's ever been!"

(1x) Hart Champion
(1x)X-treme Champion
(1x) Tag Team Champion w/ Q.C. Thug

Current Record

[Image: p_197-329-tragedy-comedy-270x270.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Scott Charlotte's post!
Mia Dim (07-23-2014)