Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 01:45 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday Night Madness - 7.21.14: Conclusion
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-22-2014, 09:18 PM

JOEY STYLES: "Here we are Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight's Main Event. Azrael Erebus is defending his Universal Title against Morbid Angel so lets get to it."

The Lights dim for a brief moment a faint sound of the wind...or so you thought! Grand Belial's Key - Fecal Parturition blasts over the PA as Morbid Angel comes from the Back stage area storming down to the ring looking for blood and death!

Azrael bursts from the back and takes off running down the ramp. Stopping just before hitting the ring, he turns to the crowd with a wink and a smirk. Then he slides into the ring, bounds up to his feet and hops up onto a turnbuckle, where he waits for the fight to begin.

JOEY STYLES: "And now for tonight's Special Guest Referee Eli James.

The lights go out. The music starts to play... the lights come on very dim with a blue haze with fog smoke everywhere. Eli makes his way to the ring smiling and taking is precious time.. he's in no hurry.

XWF Universal Championship
Azrael Erebus ©
- vs -
Morbid Angel
-Standard Rules-
Guest Referee: Eli James IV

Ding Ding Ding!!!

The bell sounds and we are underway. Morbid makes the first move grabbing at Azrael’s wrist and attempting to pull him in for a short arm clothesline but Azrael ducks the move and instead catches Morbid with an elbow to the back of the head and then a reverse neckbreaker. Azrael quickly follows up with a quick chop to Morbid’s throat and then a leg drop.

While Morbid is grabbing at his throat Azrael ascends the nearest turnbuckle and leaps off, connecting with a perfectly placed frog splash. The impact causes Azrael to quickly bounce off of Morbid but he lands right ontop of him and hooks the leg for a cover…

1…

KICK OUT!!

JOEY STYLES: “A quick kick out there by Morbid Angel and the Two Time Universal Champ goes back to work.”

Azrael pulls Morbid up by the hair and whips him into the corner. Azrael follows up with a massive uppercut and Morbid slides down the turnbuckle into a seated position. Azrael grabs both ropes and uses them for leverage as he places his boot on Morbid’s throat. Azrael pulls back on the ropes with everything he has as Morbid starts gasping for air.

After a second of pause Eli James gets in there and starts yelling for Azrael to release. The champion ignores him and instead increases the pressure to Morbid’s neck forcing the Eli to start counting.

1…

2…

3…

4…

Azrael finally releases the hold and backs away giving Morbid a chance to catch his breath. Morbid finally does and using both hands starts to pull himself up. As he does so Azrael closes the gap and attempts a flying clothesline only for Morbid to duck at the last possible moment causing Azrael’s head to bounce off the top turnbuckle. Morbid leaps up like a frog jumping from one lily pad to another and catches Azrael with flying spear that almost drives Azrael through the mat.

JOEY STYLES: “Incredible power there from Morbid Angel.”

Morbid quickly goes to work lifting Azrael up to his feet and drills him in the face with a monster punch to the face that sends Azrael stumbling backwards. Morbid moves in and before Azrael can ever react plants his opponent with a violent chokeslam that shakes the ring. Morbid hooks the leg for the cover…

1…

2…

KICK OUT!!

Azrael with the kickout but Morbid is unphased, he pulls Azrael back up and walks him over to the corner. Morbid backs himself up to the top turnbuckle, pulling Azrael up with him. Morbid looks out into the crowd and spits in the direction of a fan wearing a Griffin MacAlister t-shirt. Azrael tries to prevent Morbid from his next move but Morbid connects with a quick gut punch and then….AVALANCHE SKY HIGH!!

Another cover by Morbid Angel…

1…

2…

SHOULDER UP!!

Azrael manages to get his shoulder up just as the Eli’s arm was coming down to make the three count and Morbid Angel is livid.

JOEY STYLES: “Morbid could taste victory there.”

Both men get up to their feet, Morbid runs off the ropes and on the rebound grabs Azrael by the back of the head and smashes his face into the mat with a running bulldog. Morbid gets Azrael back up and then puts the champion into backbreaker rack. Azrael is bouncing up and down on Morbid’s shoulders like a fish out of water as Morbid just smiles. After about 30 seconds of stretching Az out with the torture rack he bends down slightly allowing Azrael to just roll off his shoulders. Azrael stumbles down to one knee for a second but it was long enough for Morbid to hit Azrael with a shining wizard.

Azrael falls backwards to the mat his eyes open staring at the ceiling. Morbid doesn’t even bother with a pin and instead hits Azrael with a knee drop right onto the shoulder. Azrael grabs at his shoulder in obvious pain as Morbid just laughs it off. However the laughing stops as Azrael inexplicably gets to his feet and makes a challenging gesture to his opponent. Frustrated Morbid charges at Azrael who quickly sidesteps Morbid, reaches back and sets his opponent up for a reverse DDT that sends Morbid crashing to the mat.

Azrael pulls Morbid up and tosses him towards the ropes and then hits Morbid with a flying headbutt that sends Morbid stumbling backwards into the ropes. Azrael reacts quickly and sends Morbid tumbling over the ropes thanks to a spinning heel kick. Morbid crashes onto the floor. Azrael backs a few feet up and as Morbid finally gets to his feet Azrael runs as fast as he can and leaps over the top rope connecting with a devastating suicide dive that takes out both me.

JOEY STYLES: “Unbelievable resolve by Azrael Erebus. At an almost 300 pound disadvantage he is finding a way to keep Morbid from gaining too big of an advantage.”

Eli James begins to count out both men…

1…

2…

3…

4…

Azrael starts moving…

As does Morbid…

5…

Morbid gets up on one knee…

Azrael uses the announcers table to pull himself up…

6…

Morbid is up completely, he leans in to Azrael and smashes his face into the announcers table…

7…

Morbid turns around and looks at the Eli before grabbing Azrael by the neck and tossing him back into the ring.

Morbid ascends the ring steps and pushes the top rope down before climbing over it. As he does so Azrael gets back up to his feet and charges at Morbid Angel but Morbid sees it coming and counters with a clothesline from hell.

JOEY STYLES: “Good God!! I don’t know how Morbid didn’t just decapitate Azrael with that clothesline.”

Morbid rolls over and goes for another pin…

1…

2…

KICK OUT!!

JOEY STYLES: “How does Azrael continue to do it? Morbid doesn’t know what to do, he really thought he had it there.”

Eli looks on at Morbid with a blank stare.

JOEY STYLES: “True to his word Eli has called this right down the middle.”

EXCUSE ME!

JOEY STYLES: “Oh Jesus Christ!”

The fans boo.

EXCUSSSE MEEE!

The fans boo a little louder as Vickie Guerrero emerges from backstage.

I SAID EXCUSE ME!

JOEY STYLES: “She's got a voice that makes people wish they were anywhere but here!”

Ladies and gentlemen, it is an honor to introduce to you, the General Manager of Madness and the leader of the Heyman Alliance... Misterrr PAUL HEYMAANNNN!

Paul Heyman emerges from backstage and takes the mic from Vickie.

Thank you Vickie.

Pardon the interruption for just a moment...

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you, Eli James, for putting your personal feelings aside and calling this match down the middle. If you'd be so kind, I'd like you to exit the ring. Your duty is over. You have done your job, Eli, and you've done it well...

Eli hesitates before beginning to walk out. As he passes Paul, he says something unheard by the XWF cameras.

Just trust me, Eli.

JOEY STYLES: “Well, when Paul Heyman says to trust him, it usually means you shouldn't.”

As soon as a regular XWF official makes their way down here, we're going to resume this match under...

XTREEEEEMMEE RULLEESS!!

The fans go nuts for Xtreme rules.

JOEY STYLES: “Oh my God! The Heyman Alliance! Where the hell did they come from! They've swarmed Morbid Angel like a pack of wild dogs!”

The Heyman Alliance is mercilessly beating on Morbid Angel. All four of them, plus Brock Lesnar! Morbid does his best to fight them off, but the numbers are just too much for him.

Put him down, Davids!

Davids lifts Morbid up, then plants him on the mat with a double fisted sit out choke bomb.

BRRRRRROCK!

The members of the Heyman Alliance lift Morbid off the mat and Brock lifts him into a firemens carry, slamming him to the mat with an F-5 as a referee finally appears.

Davids and Sawyer drag Azrael Erebus on top of Morbid Angel. The referee hesitates.

Count it God dammit!

3!

WINNER: Azrael Erebus – Still XWF Universal Champion

JOEY STYLES: “I'm not even sure what I just witnessed!”

Allow me to tell you what you've just witnessed!

JOEY STYLES: “Oh good, he's gonna tell us.”

What you have just seen in the realization in the back of your minds that one way or another, Paul Heyman always gets what he wants!

What you have just seen, is my way of welcoming Azrael Erebus into the Heyman Alliance!

JOEY STYLES: “WHAT!?”

As a result, his Universal Championship comes home to the Heyman Alliance!

"Congratulations Paul."

JOEY STYLES: "I know that voice."

The XWF tron lights up and on it appears the face of Morgan Eldred former General Manager of Monday Night Madness.

MORGAN ELDRED: "Truly Paul, well done. You have managed to scheme your way into having another elite client to add to your ranks. And what you did to poor Ozy, stealing his show right out from under him. It was vintage Paul Heyman."

Long time, go fuck yourself, Eldred!

JOEY STYLES: "I can't believe it. Morgan Eldred is back on XWF Television."

MORGAN ELDRED: "That being said, unfortunately for you, Monday Night Madness was not Ozymandias's show to lose. It was mine.”

The color drains from Heymans face.

MORGAN ELDRED: “Need I remind you, I was the sole member of Management responsible for Madness not very long ago. While Ozymandias may have been brought in to fill that role it was never made official, not legally anyway. So I guess we have a little Mexican Stand off. You see I am unable to resume my duties as General Manager due to other professional obligations but I do still hold control over the show."

This is outrageous. I own Madness. I purchased it fair and square.

MORGAN ELDRED: "Come now Paul, we both know that fair is not in your vocabulary. Now, because I respect you and all that you did for me, showing me the ropes and all I am going to allow you to keep 50% of Madness. The other 50%..."

The camera zooms out to reveal Ozymandias seated next to Morgan.

MORGAN ELDRED: "The other 50% I am going to leave to Ozymandias.”

You son of a bitch! I will gut you like a fucking fish!

Heyman turns to the Alliance standing behind him.

They've got to be in this building! Get back there and find them! Take them out! I want nothing left of either one of them!

The Alliance makes their way toward the back with Heyman in pursuit.

MORGAN ELDRED: “You see, while he may have gotten taken by you he did a fantastic job running the show and there is really no reason for me to pretend otherwise. Besides, I think having him around will help to keep your ego in check. Don't worry about trying to Heyman your way around this. The paper work has already been signed, sealed and delivered. You and Ozymandias are now the Co General Managers of Monday Night Madness.”

Heyman stops dead in his tracks on the stage.

NO FUCKING WAY!

MORGAN ELDRED: “Oh, and as my final decree as General Manager of this show, a ruling afforded to me by Ozymandias, I'm ordering a restart to this match!

“It was good to see you again Paul."

Before Heyman can act, the bell rings, officially restarting the match.

JOEY STYLES: "Oh My God!! Ozymandias and Paul Heyman are now being forced to work together. Things are only going to get more insane as the weeks pass.

“This match has restarted!"

Mornid Angel and Azrael Erebus are both on their feet, but barely. Azrael goes for a wild punch but Morbid ducks it and shoves Azrael chest first into the corner. Morbid follows it up with a huge avalanche from behind. He then lifts Azrael up and drapes him over his shoulders as he climbs the ropes.

JOEY STYLES: “SATANS FALL!”

Morbid drapes his arm over Azrael's chest and the referee is in position.

3!

WINNER: Morbid Angel – NEW XWF Universal Champion

JOEY STYLES: “YES! YES! HE DID IT! OH MY FUCKING GOD!

“MORBID FUCKIN ANGEL!

“HE'S THE NEW UNIVERSAL CHAMPION!

"HASH TAG VICTORY FOREVER!"

Morbid gets to his feet and retrieves his title. The camera pans back, showing Morbid Angel fall to his knees while staring at the Universal Championship. In the same shot, Paul Heyman stands in shock, staring toward the ring from the entrance stage. Above Heyman, is Ozymandias still smiling on the X-tron as Madness fades out.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 12 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
(07-23-2014), Frodo mother fucking Smackins (07-22-2014), Gator (07-24-2014), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (07-23-2014), Guppy Parsh (07-22-2014), Liz Hathaway (07-27-2014), Mafia Men (07-22-2014), Morbid Angel (07-23-2014), Ozymandias (07-23-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-22-2014), Scott Charlotte (07-22-2014), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (07-23-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-22-2014, 10:48 PM

YES!!!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-23-2014, 12:15 PM

"Noooooo! CINNAMON!!!! He's still the Cinnamon Challenge Champion."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post