Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-07-2024, 02:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
My search for the puss puss turn up some problem a log that way. #BubbleProblems
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-22-2014, 06:29 PM Rainbow  My search for the puss puss turn up some problem a log that way. #BubbleProblems -->

Dong appears on screen proud with his won medal olympia champion! Hold up that prize awesome star!

I like your bubble

maybe that's why I poppered it

For a man who spends his time find me know when it gets difficult to meet ladies. Sometimes it can't make me has to go Meeleebee great the fire! And would you believe there's actually some people out there who would make fun of me for it? Just because they see I go about my business #20,000,000 can I cunt do you know me and my crew, no! You at sounds like an ideal to me you tell me that I can be the Cremsonith Dong but not what LME has given us… Let me ask you why I have the man with the freeway to Bukali Quandahl on the news reference down my charm!Down Moyle Tambo Bookbinder arrow! Are delayed IS it hurts any advice but I'll kick you in your face and don't Wanna make goal of your neck because I will show you and I will put you any move that will keep you from breathing. Do you understand late downloadin*cking p match f*cking clap infested bitch can't Marymark Danny had sure do you all have a get order you haven't get worse… I neause heard much do drapes politico good to does your cryptic match you touch Bendale see myself when I do enjoy their friends that play step closer my main man I am my main and call a look at that place to make my bed day at the moment while a happy day all year! And adult my ass. I don't think so. Knowler you Bentel Shelby Colebra Birdnest gone wrong na na be bop toot toot jalapeno baby!

You're you're you're:
what are your job because I'm gonna Biada been you're far with this guy! I wrote the poem for your love Diaz Olive!

I will say you knew in?
No going and period starts in the past and
tonight I wonder her shower now there is still the number area now…
Rise from this evening meal but I am no. every day I want to.
you'll find me piece together in ages you
Rifater.
guided by the Fouress of your broken heart. the rain washed away
be pleased I am Hurricaine hi Skaro deleting the power went to a brand-new day. Now give me the puss.

Do like? The poem Is something that I wrote from my coat and soul. I want you to know that I mean how every word of this and that you aren't going to be my puss puss for nothing. Will h
ave meaning.

The Crimson Dong is on his surf board.

Shelby, Olive and Jessica wonder area but can't surf with the pesto god! Did you see that dong flip?

Dong flip = can't be beat this sunday invincible, puss puss gets dipped dip

doing flip

dong dip

dong flap

dang flop

PHP Code:
dong flip  

<<dipdong[<dong style="color:crimson" pusspuss=need>[]\dong>>dong 
into a karate chop that splits the people in two. Well now the crimson don has a decision to make... does he take his grades and live with the spinning kick through the windows all busy
? Or how about Kouba and ground beef his hello kitty couch from his penis is crowned and he screwed Humbolt scrotum well and take ejaculate?

Is your fuck gay? Lookin 4 dat puss dat puss.

Answer dong's questions Shelby Allison and Jessica!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post