Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-17-2024, 08:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
The Tortured Soul
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

07-20-2014, 07:34 AM

The sun begun to fight through the dark clouds, a beam of light shone down on me as I still gazed out to see with the 24/7 briefcase in my hands.

“Time to go,” I whispered to myself softly, as I turned I noticed Pierre was standing in the centre of the road.

A lorry flew past in front of him and as it did he seemed to vanish from the face of the Earth once again.

Although that’s not possible, I was still stunned as to where he could have gone. I am sure he is trying to get in my head. I clutched at the briefcase as I headed back to Morgan’s house.

Something didn’t seem right as I pulled up in the eerie woods. Why is it that this place was so cold, even on the hottest of days? I turned behind me, a silhouette emerged in the sunlight that cracked through the leaves. I squinted and a gust of wind flew past. The silhouette vanished.

“Nothing’s ever normal,” I whispered to myself again.

I went to stagger into the house but I struggled. Suddenly I fell to my knees and then onto the steps that led up the house. By no choice, I collapsed. My vision faded into a vivid image. Was it an illusion? A memory? A dream?

The fierce red eyes of my late father stared at me for a moment, before he turned to one of my other brothers. I never knew their names.

“I want him gone!” He roared at the eldest of my brothers, the younger of the two merely sat back on a grand oak chair, he had one leg crossed over his other. He was the only one who had fair hair, which was most unusual. I had never understood that.

“Do you think it is wise for us to give chase to him? He’s moved on,” my brother tried to reason with my Father, Seth, but to no avail.

“Oh he did, did he? Well how could anyone move on from something like that? Tell me boy, did you move on from the murder that he committed? Did you forget your mother just like that? Well I shall not forget,” my Father exclaimed, wearing a black cloak. He moved in on my brother and pushed him against the wall. He was always as hard as nails.

“I didn’t mean to..”

“Oh I know you didn’t mean anything by it. When you are in the same position as me you will understand. You hardly knew your Mother, she was my everything. Every last day I wake up and look next to me to see an empty spot where she used to lay. I look up into the heavens but know that she merely lies 6 feet under in that dark and vile cemetery. Yet, HE, walks around as free as a dove, wrestling in all of the countries of the world. Tell me boy, how is that fair? All I have ever wanted is justice for the eternal despair that he has put forced me into. Is that too much to ask?” Seth placed his hand on my son’s throat and begun to choke him. He clutched at my Father’s wrist desperately and Seth’s grasp loosened just in time.

My eldest brother fell to his knees and begun to breath heavily and desperately. He now grasped at his own throat. The youngest of my brothers merely laughed and shook his head, Seth looked up at him with a satanic smile on his wrinkled face.

“Is something funny boy? The last time I checked you have done almost as little as he or Morgan whilst helping my cause, you have nothing to smirk about,” he spoke softly and his smile turned into a scowl.

“Oh I am not laughing about that. Just look how weak he is though,” the fair haired boy stood over my other brother who was on his knees and placed the bottom of his boot on his face and kicked him to the ground.

“It’s easy to fight someone who’s already on the ground, Thomas… stand up,” Thomas, that was name! Or at least I continued to tell myself that. Seth picked him by the arm pit and patted him off.

“Why don’t you try fighting him now Chris, if he is so weak?” Chris, that’s got to be it, maybe. Either way, he looked reluctant, Thomas smiled at the prospect.

“Is there really any need…”

“Oh, so now he doesn’t seem so weak?”

“I just don’t want to fight my own brother…”

“Ah, the truth comes out. Steve is your brother is he not? Are you telling me that you won’t fight him either because if that’s true then I think it is best you get out of here right this instant. Go running from all danger with your coward of a brother, Morgan. I am sure he will put up with you. He is the soft one after all,”

“He is NOT my brother!” Chris bellowed.

Seth approved of that, a grin emerged on his face before he threw Thomas straight into Chris. Chris hit him with a knee to the gut and then a knee to temple before planting him with a right hook that knocked Thomas to the ground and split his lip open.

“Happy?” Chris smirked.

“I won’t be happy until Steve is dead and buried,”

“Dead and buried,” my brother agreed.

Those words echoed around my head like a choir’s song in a church hall.

My eyes opened and I remained lying on the steps outside of the
‘Davids Household’.

I shook my head in order to try and regain some stability. I pulled myself to my knees and then managed to get the door open before crawling into the house, I probably looked like an intoxicated hobo right now.

Eventually I managed to use the door handle to pull myself to my feet and suddenly I felt rejuvenated. It was eerily quiet throughout the house.

“Morgan!?” I called out, “Morgan!?”

No answer.

“That’s odd,” I told myself. Then again, I was surrounded by odd.

I noticed a letter on the dresser that was in the hallway.

‘Steve’ was printed on it in red ink.

My heart begun to pump incredibly fast, I knew something was wrong instantaneously. I flung the letter to the side and sprinted up the stairs, heading straight for Morgan’s room. I barged the door open and he was nowhere to be seen, I gazed out of the window. Ever so slightly I could see footprints in the mud outside.

As fast as I could, I ran after the footsteps…

I chased the continuous path until I finally found him.

He had 6 feet of rope dangling from a branch and he had carried a chair out and it was placed beneath the branch.

“What are you doing!?” I bellowed at the top of my voice. I don’t know why I asked, it’s not like he was making a fucking rope-swing.

Morgan turned and sighed. He dropped to his knees and begun to cry, again. This guy was more of a pussie than Jessie from Breaking Bad…. constantly crying.

“Wh...why?”

“I cannot cope anymore Steve. My entire family wiped out. No new life to look forward to, I am merely trapped in an eternal nightmare. I even murdered my own wife. What have I become?” He sat against the tree with his knees tucked up against his chest, another tear trickled down his face. Although things couldn't be easy, this crying was getting real old real fast.

“You must move on…” I knew it wasn't that easy.

“And where can I go from here? How will I forget all of this, there is only one way…” He looked up at the rope for a moment and then looked back down towards the dirt.

“You’ll get through this, I know you can,” he probably couldn't.

I… I’m not so sure,” he said with a whimper in his voice.

I shook my head and then held him for a moment.

I grabbed him by his white t shirt and pulled him to his feet. I placed my arm around him and held him close before slowly, and surely, walking him back into the tortuous house.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
Liz Hathaway (07-20-2014), Ozymandias (07-20-2014)