Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 07:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Fuel. Pt.4: "Won't Back Down" {From The Book of Petty //New Testament} #Y.N.T.B.o.M.N
Martyr Offline
Believe. Or be left behind.

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

07-17-2014, 02:24 PM Exclamation  Fuel. Pt.4: "Won't Back Down" {From The Book of Petty //New Testament} #Y.N.T.B.o.M.N -->

OOC\\ the following was written right now. cuz fuck procrastination&side-b.s. btw, eddie, another 'pro-tip'?

make sure to always mention when the darkness ends, the Light begins, and the cameras roll.

i'll provide a quick example. //OOC

the book of grimes Said:http://www.pagesdigital.com/interview-grimes/

“I only ever do one or two takes for my vocals, I think if you have to do more than five takes you’ve lost it. They need to be emotive more than technically perfect. There are points on the album where I’m like, hmmm that’s messy... But it’s got heart. So it stays.

"I just go with my momentum and don’t over think it.”

--the following was recorded wednesday, july 16th, 6:66 pm. don't over think it--

*complete blackness*

*lights. camera. action*

//Q.E., roll 'em if ya got 'em

hjq 4:20 also Said:#GoWithIt // #DealWithIt // #And_

#B_PATIENT

"Reeve" appears, cuz let's get the image outta the way and get to the actual point(s) for once.

[Image: 5647830475_9964b348af_z.jpg]

"Hello. My name? Not important. I'd intended to introduce myself in grand fashion...

"That will have to Wait. Mister Woods, listen up, listen carefully... take notes.

"One. It is 'Reeve'. Not 'Reeves', not 'Reece', not 'Rayne/raYne'. A man named Mike Johnson, long ago, 2005 or so, referred to Reeve as 'Reeves'. I could go into detail, but let's just say? His mistake was corrected.

"Two. Your initial promo will be responded to publically. The response has been recorded. It is undergoing the editing process, and if need be? It, and a few other relevant materials, will be released as open domain. The match need not be literred with promo material. Reeve is slowly learning this lezzon.

|p-tip: some lessons cannot be taught in a classroom|

"Three. 'Japs'. ...If the original release of my announcement had not been accidentally erased, your head would be spinning right now....and, I have a feeling, Frodo Smackins would perhaps be thanking Reeve. As odd as it sounds? It's a possibility. The tape will be replaced. Wait for it.

"Four. I viewed your promotional piece, 'Fuel'. A trilogy?

"Negative... Let's give this one the Police Academy treatment.

"Four, B. 'DeadPool 3:16' clearly stAtes, &iQuote, 2Borrow a pAge from Sir Mitchell of Cole-- "

the book of dp Said:There's only two true threats in this contest. Two people that are gonna set the stage for the rest of the show,

TWO PEOPLE....that are gonna enter the battlefield, and show the WORLD, what it truly means, to wage War.

You're lookin' at one of 'em. The other? I hope he's listening....cuz that first message...

That first bombshell? It's incoming, chachi.

"Five. You disrespected Reeve for complimenting you. DeadPool 3:16 means? You and he are the only worthy adversaries in this contest. Bones has not shown his face. Wish has, and it merely cemented the fact. The Truth stands. You, and 'Reese'? The only fight in this opener.

[Image: malcolm5.jpg]

"Six. Reeve did not claim you to be DeadPool. Reeve can transform into any entity he so chooses.
He saw your mask, and ran with it. Not the mask, the resemblance, please try and keep up.

"Seven? When you see the look 'Reeve' gives you, you will know True Fear.
That is my assumption, I leave the validity of my claim at your discretion.

"Eight? You are correct on two counts. Reeve is, indeed, a shemale time lord. And you? You're a joKe. As in? You're seen as an afterthought, this match is an afterthought, you're placed in the ring with two, not three, afterthoughts... you're not an afterthought.

"Reeve... Loud-mouthed, obnoxious, half-guy/half-gal with the attitude of a batshit insane asylum patient? Affirmative.

"An afterthought, however? Negatory.

"Nine. Some of you have heard, whether you cared to or not, the story of Reeve's 'Rayne Forest', and the Man/Vampire vlAd that burned it to the ground. Well, there is a common twine between Then&Now...........

#

--itz gunna be legion--

[Image: frankie-muniz-mini-stroke.jpg]

[Image: Wait-For-It.jpg]

[Image: atticus_shaffer_the_middle_interview_2.png]

--dary--

"........In | The Middle? There was a similar incident. A man by the name of 'Modd Woodz' had a truck. This was W'C'CF, last year, December. A man by the name of 'Ryan Axl Zann-druh Gordon-K' debuted. Started repeatedly referring to Moddie as 'Mod Douche'. rYan had a match. One match. Prior to this match, he set Moddie's most prized possesion aflame. Mod's peterbilt truck.

[Image: All-you-need-to-know-about-Windows-8-upgrade-offers.jpg]

"The man went by a certain nickname....The Upgrade. That story will be uncovered at a later date, but the moral? ...Don't start a fire you can't put out. You attempted to set Reeve's house ablaze? Let me assure you...You would be incapable of doing so. He doesn't need a locker room. He doesn't need a house.

"He makes his home in several places, but none of them within this realm.
And no, I don't refer to the Realm of Xtreme. Again...this story will b uncoVered w/Time.

"...Ten? Reeve wished 4 me 2 let u kno, as a man named 'HaVok' once said unto him......
'You hsave good taste n music, brutha. Rawk on.' ....Rock on, Mister Woods.

"Hsave hav a gr8 nite, m8... &Blessed B, dawg."

//camera

.:end_Transmission?(N):.

|R. sed: again. do not read 2 much n-to ne-thing. hang tight, b-dawgz....the answer will reveal itself momeNtarily|

--cue the lights--

"I can't BELIEVE Reevie listens to that dreadful DMX... I always hated rap..."

|the pied piper sed: just when they think they have the answers? iChange the questionzz|

|t.m.b.g. sed: can u repeat that...|

--cue the darkness--

|hjq 4:20 sed: never fukk w/a pissed off japanophile //ouranH.S.H.C.,Fah-Fah-FahLife{4LiFE}]

--darkness falls--

[Image: Malcolm.jpg]

--across the land--

[Image: sauron_zps718bf013.jpg]

--the bewitching hour--

[Image: tumblr_mpw5ocFyUB1r0bbnbo1_500.gif]

--I.C.A.H.--

//darkness

light\\

[Image: themiddle_zpsb136d06f.png]

darkness\\you took my everYthing. ...i've come 2Bring u Heck

he Said:[Image: hiseyes_zps1893786f.png]

"...life is unfair..."

the book of lawson Said:--the scales of True Justice do not tip in anyone's favor--

--sheApeerz--

[Image: raisingthebarjudge.jpg]

_______________________________camera____________________________

#T.L.Said_

[Image: hereyes_zps5cdd95e3.png]

#d.W.i.//b&w \\the book of emWo, chapter PB sed: best believe sumbuddiez payin' the pied piPer. tear this muddafukkin roof off lYke 2 dawgZcaged. hit me w/ur best shawt. we r not black&white,but shades of...

C://F2G-TheTruth.I.H.i's__

#13GoingOn30Min.2Showtime_

[Image: martyr-wait4it_zps26ce596d.png]

R: iLyke rap gawd dammit!!........i wunder what em's up2....probly rippin' frodo a new eye of sawronn.... ..... em sed: lolyep
Edit Hate Post Like Post