Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 07:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
one final match
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-17-2014, 05:41 PM

"Before I go away. One match, one very dirty match. Rules are simple, we fight in the nastiest place on earth. The sewers of Bangladesh. No gas masks, no clothing save swimming gear. I will be rocking a banana hammock. Who wants me? Oh, and in your promos you have to do the dirtiest shit you can think of."

Ooc:I'm going to end with this to elevate any concern, Frodo is not going anywhere. I'm just getting swamped with school and signing up for every match that I possibly can. As such, after the trios Frodo is taking a vacation, which will be explained IC. I'll focus on Swagmire, on a less hectic schedule for a month or two. I've ignored him for way too long. Maria gets more attention than he does.

About the promos, as physically revolting as you possibly can think to get. Nastiest person wins, but no incest or child rape. I've crossed that incest bridge before, and have no issues going back like it was an all you can eat buffet, so it gets cheapened if we use it in this match. Game on.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Martyr (07-17-2014), Rain (07-17-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post!
(07-17-2014)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-17-2014, 10:52 PM

OOC\\ Finallly Swag gets some love. Legit, muddafukka. Good show. Wrote up a huge post for the following, 'Dear Shel pt4'...Forget the huge build up and system crashing threads. Let's do this... //OOC|IC\\ Next Wednesday. One added stip...It's you...and me. As a tag team. Along w/Shel. Vs The Mafia Men. All four of 'em. Confirm your response, soldier.

{Y} _ {N}

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rain's post:
(07-18-2014)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-18-2014, 04:17 AM

"One, this is after the trios. Two, never entering the ring with you. Three, kill yourself."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Kennedy Nikomedes (07-18-2014), Rain (07-18-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post!
(07-18-2014)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-18-2014, 07:54 AM

4) Freddie? ...You first.

5) Shel... we'll take the mission on ourselves, however, we could use a leader.

--sarah

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rain's post:
(07-18-2014)