Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
C://_Y_IAin'tStr8Edge/W_HP/LJ/Gator/Goldust/Nero/Willow/Vampiro/Scorpino/Ally&FRIENDZ
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-17-2014, 04:26 PM Rainbow  C://_Y_IAin'tStr8Edge/W_HP/LJ/Gator/Goldust/Nero/Willow/Vampiro/Scorpino/Ally&FRIENDZ -->

[/uib]First off... The following will make use of a certain tag, that I've been told to no longer use. One that I especially shouldn't use since I'm BANNED FROM FUH-REAKING TELEPIN COMMUNICATpIuON, MAAAN!!! .....ahem. This is why I chose to fold it here in this sunrise, HOWEVER...I put in a lot of work pinto this, I found these...three...'roles', 2 suit this style perfectly. And...1? If it is acceptable, I will no longer talk 2 the other 321 xwfpin memberz, in the lockeroom, just stayy to the ring mahi 2 strol till I am allowed AND.... Gator... b prepared Az-hole?....Ditto. ^_^

#N.S.[/sImleplanib/t's SHOW TIME, PEOP!nLE!1!! bu2 3st watch the film!

--BreakTheRayneCycle/DestroyYourEgo--
--time2ShakeUpTheSystem--
--it'sTime2Go--
--avoidTheCliche
--AndTheVogue--

Quote:vogue; noun:

1. the prevailing fashion or style at a particular time. \\ synonyms: fashion, trend, fAd, up-to-date, modern, current, all-the-rage, trendy, Tony, hip, cool, big, 'happening', '#Now', 'in', 'with it', fashionAble..... popular.

verb

dance to music in such a way as to imitate.

--never imitate, never replicate..... make it your own. let the cameras roll:

QUEEN RAYNE APPEARS!!! {cue boos}

[Image: Goldust.jpg]

[Image: rayn_zpsb0e87240.png]

[Image: yagotraynedonson_zps2ca3e938.png]

[Image: raYne15_teaser_zps6d62824d.png]

TONi FUCKIN' SANTOS APPEARS!!! {CUE APPLAUSE!!}

[Image: hbk-sweet-chin-music-on-jeff-o.gif]

--santos smiles on you--

#WhenTheRayneStarts2Fall

THE KING OF DARKNESS HIS/HER/ITSELF,SATAN{atan/atan/atan/kattan/gaRth/}INCARNATE REEVE APPEARS!! {cue plungeRs&bRutalBatons!!}

[Image: ward2_zpsf7a65f16.png]

[Image: ward1_zps17af6772.png]

[Image: reeve2X-arsenal_zpsa0ffb8f7.png]

[Image: jeffreynerowillowthewisp_zpsc9e6fc17.jpg]

RG: ALL THE SOULS OF EVIL WILL RUN FREE WITH THE SOULS OF THE CAPTIVE MORTALS, AS GORDON'S WAY WILL SHOW THE DESTRUCITY {cue destrucity} AS YOU WILL FEEL THE LIGHT {cue the light} AS I WILL ANSWER MY PHONE AS I WILL HEAD TO THE ARENA AS I WILL TEAM WITH CALLAGAY--

[Image: callagay_zps7ce7db81.png]

MW: AS YOU WILL
{cue unnecessary echo/echo/echo} FEEL--THE--"

#BANG!!

[Image: 551px-Nastassja_Kinski-S%26W-M66.jpg]

AND THE SECOND COMING OF THE HELL FYR, THE QUEEN HIS/HERSELF REEVE RAGGEDY-ALLY-CAT ALEXANDRA GORDON'SWAY JUST SHOT.....HIS/HERSELF.............Will any of this EVERY make sense, quoth the luger, I DON'T KNOWWW, MAYBE WE'LL FIND OUT ON TONIGHT'S EPISODE OF:

AS RAYNE'S WORLD TURNS AND FALLS DOWN AND GOES BOOM, THE DIRECTOR'S CUT!!!

[Image: reeveandpeteysworld_zps8eed5b38.png]

ROLL_OPENING_CREDITS\\

[Image: reeve-pool-panel1_zpsc1e07006.png]

http://www.xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=6731 -- #NOW, pt.1 :
"There's A Time And A Place To Die, But This Ain't It" //9-19-13

"Feels like I've waken from the dead, and everyone's been waitin' on me. 'Least now I'll never have to wonder what it's like to sleep a year away.
But were we indestructible? I thought that we could brave it all... I never thought that what would take me out-- Was hiding down below."
~(some of the) Soundtrack By H.F'n.Williams

[Image: reeve-pool-panel2_zps27af3c77.png]

http://www.xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=6819 -- #NOW, pt.2 : "Everything Happens For A Reason" //9-21-13

"I am the steward of my own destiny, I am the captain of my fate.... raYne, things happen in people's lives for a reason."

"Eli was trying to open my eyes....For what he has shown me.....
A new life can begin."
~Special Appearance by, A.F'n.Callaway

And starring, your HOST with the most (lousy rep. score in the entire fuckin' gat dam cumpn'y)..........

[Image: reeve-pool-panel3_zps7263b066.png]

#NOW

|part ? of ? // Prelude, 1 of Many|

No scenery. No descriptions. No colors. No 'appears', just 'speaks'. And s/he does.

"Gator, you wear a mask, right? A familiar mask... Now, this may seem as if I'm 'using your likeness', all that legal mumbo jumbo... I helped you. I offered you advice, privately, and you were appreciative. So, I took the time to preface this promo with a few panels. The funny thing is? I was right. Az kicked Sebby's ass. Took the strap. And is now Uni-Champ. Az, I honestly couldn't give less of a fuck what you think of me, I respect the hell outta you.

"Deal with it, Space-Bitch.

"Those were a few images I've saved, simply due to the fact that I am a lazy fucking bastard. And I didn't finish the promo I'd originally intended them for. You're here, Gator...... so now seemed like a better time than any other. And that one fragment speaks volumes-- 'Now is a better time than any other'.

"Three men. Gator. Wish. And Bones. ...Three men. Yes, I'm 'The Count', vlah ha ha, save it.

"Gator... We'll begin with you, as you've actually interacted with me thus far.

"I wanted Gunn, as he challenged me on Heyman's behalf...I'm sure that time will come. Right now?

"I'll begin with you.

[Image: peteythepsychic_zpsf56ab38c.png]

--toldja petey. we're BOTH psychics, i mean, c'mon. you know you love you some rayne-bow flavored ice cream.

'you sensed good things in me', well hun, why not make one of those things your 'mandingo', right here, right Now? i'm ready, willing&able, my cards are on the table... call me. we'll do lunch. you bring the parm, i'll bring the people's strudel. <3

Quote:Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, possessing a regenerative healing factor (like that of Wolverine), as well as an unstable compiling of other "Weapon X(WF)" experiments. Deadpool's powers and personality traits combine to make a wild, mentally unstable, and unpredictable mercenary. Deadpool is a former member of X-Force, a self-professed member of the X-Men and Avengers and has recently joined the Thunderbolts.

The "Merc with a Mouth" is infamous for breaking the fourth wall.

--shane-o-mac anon said he couldn't think of any time that'd be a right time for me to use a certain tag.....hm--

|#NOW seems like a better time than any other, right?|

OOC\IC:

[Image: xwf-avengers_zps85734707.png]

[Image: reeve-pool-cover_zps4eac2b89.png]

He was a noob. Total amateur, but the kid had moxy, I'd give him that.

Some might brush him off, some might say he's 'a loud, annoying, obnoxious, walkin' talkin' STD'...

... but I won't blame the guy for hangin' around the wrong crowd.

[Image: DWMZ4gx.jpg]

N'aw, all the kid needed was a little motivation. A little spark, and I knew he'd be off like a rocket to the moon.

The stars, where it all began for me, and if he wanted me in BOTH of our first match? I'm sure the stars could be where it begins for him as well....What I mean is I'd drop him on his head and leave him unconcious, try to keep up.

Then I'd probably kill him and fuck his ass.

Now... I'm gonna pick this up in a bit, so Gator? Hang tight. Like, in a swamp. Or marshland.

Or whatever your natural habitat may be, cuz it's STORM TIME, FOLKS!! We'll be right back after the break. ;)

From character. Break from......nevermind.

classic havok Said:[Image: classicljhavok_zpsf8b22dd0.png]
#PIPEBOMB_AHEAD_ooc/ic_territory/enter@urOwnRisk

http://www.xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=10811
-- Ghost Rayne 2.0 Pisses People Off Better Than Rayne 1.0, thus the upgRade:

afro shagginz Said:As someone who is fairly well versed in trannies, I must say she has the face of a man on estrogen.

She does not have a naturally feminine face. She's a terribly unconvincing trans.

petey Said:go to her website and see all her pics.. tell me that Mia Yim is a guy.. SHES NOT so get off the subject asshole

Whether Gill likes it or not? We run in packs. And I got his back. And shut yer fuckin' trap, cuz it sure as hell ain't fat, Fro-Bitch.

...I snap my fingers. Three pictures appear.

[Image: 217453178dbef5e7af1c340cea4eb93b.jpeg]

[Image: 58534002.jpg]

[Image: rzy_zps020cd769.png]

C://save_us/rzy

Now. Let's-ah play a games that is EVER so much fun to play here in the Realm of Xtreme!! And it's just sooooo ree-spectable and totally not attacking people [re:sarcasm] -- Guess Who's The Real Woman, hint, it's the third one, now who would you rather bang? Yeah, I can be a douchebag too, if you were around last year, that's no surprise. Paulie Waulie thinks HE'S controversial? Bish, plz. Wop Men got it right for once...iAm The King/QU33N of Controversy. And yes pin buckle up YOUR SEETBELTZZbiutchez cuz it's about to be a bumpin rID3!!

[Image: tumblr_lpaxavAAh41qkiqdko1_500.gif]

the book of muddafukkin good gawd damned lazarus Said:[Image: logolazarus_zpsf25a07d2.png]
[Image: Exj6awA.gif]

You're. With that out of the way, allow me to fade back to the realm of not postpin.

[Image: tumblr_m65cv4kxoe1rrmeyc.jpg]

peter fuckin' paramour Said:mia yim is in fact a woman.. so suck my dick and pin my nips/im not bashing here just voicing my OPINPON!!

super sattie nova-scopein' azz-rape-us of the far off magical mystal planet of omega broke-pin nidick lite Said:[Image: drwhoAWWYEA_zps50c7b4cd.gif]
AWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! pinppinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinp inpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinp inpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinp inpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpin pinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinp inpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpin pinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpin pinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinp inpinpinpin i lyke bigbutzandicannot pin myself cuz thatz just silly

[Image: Untitled_zpsf8a96366.png]

[Image: mee-chellegillysmackins_zps6cd9ccdd.png]

--u kinda r in a way if yu pinthink abowt it <3 also nip, u no, actual nip cyz im dimmy i wnna big ol tit in my mouf. i has the ability to rise from the grave .......There is still a modicum of The Show in THE Mac Bry and rayne....three way crucifixx crucifix mahistrol menstruel teech yur gramama to sux eggz..innuentendendinpinpinkinnokitendopinnippninpnipjeifukkuspacebitch<3[/size]

letz seek The Truth 2Gether... shall we?[/size]

[Image: indexpop_pix_zps07b95892.jpg]

unknown-m8 warrior omega prime of callaway luv gun into a froot rollup Said:Cypin just did pincasts. Raypin's spingping soundz like a screaming cat being steppin on.

lizzpin mcguire Said:I'd say he sounds worse than a Justin Beuiber alinbum!! //ohmigawd,noshedidpint

[Image: what-not-to-say-to-justin-bieber-fans-2.gif]

#HeWeeps || #R_U_Scared//azz-holepinpinpiunpuin?

ultimate rebel Said:NO ONE CARES HOW YOU FEEL. PROMO AND SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOU MAKE IT NO FUN TO SHO UP AT THE LOCKEROOM BECAUSE I'M AFRAID {ding,ding,ping,dingdong,pinpong,dingittydingpingpongAIII-YEEEE PIE BITCHEZ we have our answer ;) } OF HAVING TO WALK PAST UR DRESSPIN ROOM AND HEAR SOME EMO SONG!!

the book of callagay Said:And what? If we all liked the same music all the fuckping time, the world would be a boring fuckding pin melrose place and I would find the first graveyard and bury myself pin it!!
https://livpingbehindthegates.fpiles.wor...pigazzhole
[Image: hitchcock-digging-grave.jpg]
--LET'S MAKE THIS HAPPIN, BABYDOLL, I'LL MAKE A FRESH BATCH AH KOOL-AID!! XPin
pinpoiehjtodinpinpdidnnip
[Image: hisamphis-herstombstones_zpsd14d089b.png]
rebel without a stinger Said:HAND ME THE FUCKING KNIFE AND I'LL TWIST IT. IT COULD ALL BE OVER THAT QUICKLY.

santos Said:"That dude's a loud, annoying, obsessive, WORTHLESS humipn STD. and i mean he humps marias anidz" {me, rebel, froHo, which one, take your pinck}

most of the admpinastratpin as well as many others Said:shemale, shemale, shemale, you get the pinture.
[/color]
Long Long Ago, in an XWF Far Far Away, the truth Said:[size=medpium]PM: I HATE YOU!! >:O[/spize]

:@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@pinpinnipdin

PIN. Now, with that said....The reaspons I don't like you have simpun nibecz u r a bin irritatping and Alexandra doesn't like youid. She and I are friends, and I adinmire her. Inp guipss u pindon't drve how u're bein treatedin. XWF is full of pinice pinple....You just pinned a lot of pinple anendedipnupingthe birUpinbuftdaddiin of it==pin XD.....

.......oooo, and btw!! NEVER BRING A KNIFE TO A GUN FIGHT!!

[Image: daffneyplyers.jpg]

.....OR a wreNch fight, same dinff!! XXD

http://stream1.gifsoupin.com/videw5/4830...-o-s.pigif
[Image: cm-punk-pipe-bomb-wave-o-s.gif]
--hiya, cOlt

First off, she never was good with naming tools, but IR.R.EGARDLESS. .... focus on the here and #NOW, YES + ICP or LSD + PCP or SSSSSSSSSSSUH-MOKIN' the crack rawk, or tah stop hittin' the bong or hittin' on Shelby's fine as fuck, bomb-uidiggity badonka-dong, AndNoThatsNotATypo,TheChickWouldPutStoneColdJohnAustpinHimself2Shame

--din

& YES I'll be told to suck Gilly's dick, and take Freddy's Stinger up my ass, and cockslap Barney Green for bein' a fat, no-talent bitch, and YES......no, that's all I can think of........ However? This is the prelude to a Battlecry. This is where The Show truly begins. As 'Rineeve' said....To move forward? We must learn from the past. With that in mind, if I were to have the very same happin to me as it did in September of last year....Old raYpine would have bitched, and moaned, and cried to anyone that would listpin.New Reeve says? Two things. First....Petey? You can hate on me all you want, muddafukka. But if you dineed me? I meapin, you know... if u're ever in a

--clues between--

'Bynd'

--the lie-nz-pin--

Just like The Jackson 5, I'll Be There.

[pimg]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/shanomacbry/urWELCPINM_zps69abdd20.png[/imgdui]

Annnnnnnnnnnnpininpnidpnnnd....if all y'all wanna call me a shemale and drop a blade on my neck? I got just three little words for ya.

And no, disregard that caption below for now, it is NOT FADE2APIiduDS!!

[Image: MITB13_Photo_191_zpsa5a70a50.jpg]

#BringItOn
#Here2ShowTheWorld

|darlping little man, you are no--|

#HEEL

[Image: 11140-Mike_ChiodaRawautoplay_gifdebragif...b6bfa5.gif]

|choke on that, ally-cat|

--tick
--tick

--BOOM

[Image: tumblr_loxpnq0QeZ1qkiqdko1_500.gif]

#DETONATED

"............Just in case you were all wondering? That entire diatribe was not originally a part of this piece.

"But then? I checked my shE-Mail, and I saw this--"

[Image: DARNITTONY_zps17bba31a.png]

[Image: ash-before_zpsa339c775.png]

"Tony Santos, from Boston Mass., gave me positive feedback in my employpin's account at XWFpinHQ!!......allow me to repeat that. Tony.Frickin'.Santos. ....gave ME. Posiputivindty?...........

"This will not do. Positive vibes? Tony, you appreciate the positive vibes? How about this, I have a PEACHY-KEEN idea, so listen up Madame Toni of Santa Monica. Listening? Good! How about you take that pointy butterknife from Mister Ward of Michigan, take a trip down to BEAUTIFUL Scarsdale, introduce yourself to Mister Heyman, then introduce him to your newly aquired Stinger, because with any luck? He'll come back from the dead like EVERYBODY ELSE IN THIS STINKIN' COMPANY, and drag you into the Eyeball of Syracuse like Petey did tah Frederick Fragginz, and then THE FOUR OF YOU CAN BURN IN HADES FOR ALL I CARE!!

"I CAME BACK FROM THE DEAD AS A HEEL DAG NABBIT!! You people LAMBASTED ME WITH NEGATIVE REP, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! HAVE YOU GONE MILD, is THE MOST HARDCORE STINKIN' BAD BUTT COMPANY I'VE BEEN A PART OF IN THE PAST 14 FUH-REAKING YEARS...........you're getting soft, is that it?! THIS IS NOT THE XTREME WRESTLING FEDERATION I REMEMBER!! ><

[Image: Shawn-Michaels-HBK-Picture.jpg]

"Toni-toNe? Darling, little man... Do not sMile for me.

I. Want. Your. GLARE MUDDERFUDGER!!

[Image: tony-tone_zps54bf2c60.png]

"AND THEN THIS SORRY SUNNUVA CHIZ HAD TAH CHIME IN WITH HIS TWO CENTS--"

[Image: slade-nomohatez_zps48139738.png]

"I get too much hate, do I Slade? Maybe people ignore me, mabye they just don't care..... Oh....Oh, I'm Slade, and I think Reeve needs to be treated with respect, and kindness, and caring, and compassion, and attention, and PITY, AND BLAH-DY, BLAH-DY, FUH-REAKIN' BLAH!! I get too much hate, NO I DON'T, EINSTEIN!! NO I DO NOT, YA MELEE MOUTHED BADGER!! Do you SEE HOW MANY HATES I HAVE?! I used tah get TONS, BUT MOST OF THOSE ARE IN MY REP., ALL OF THOSE ARE FROM BEFORE I GOT AN AFRO HAIRCUT THAT WAS TOO CLOSE TO THE SCALP, AND MOST OF MY 'HATES' ARE FROM GILLY, AND THAT'S LIKE HAVING A SLEEP OVER WITH SHELBY OR FREDWARDO, EVERYBODY GETS A TURN!!"

[Image: Ask_Ashley2.jpg]

MAAAAAN!!

//classic_heel_turn

"Feed me your hate, for I Am running on EMPTY, over here people!! Those weren't just lyrics to some crummy rap I put together, THEY'RE THE TRUTH YOU BONE HEADS!! Gawd!! Not to mention the FACT, that John Madison has LIKED ALL OF MY POSTS, and I'm pretty sure he's the culprit behind all those golden stars I've received!! Well, I have something for YOU, Johnny-Boi.....c'mere....that's right, I want you to come closer to the screen......closer........closer......I've got one finger for you, King Midas, and this goes DOUBLE for Frederick of Clawson, Whogivezaratzfanny ....and I B.E.T. you know exactly which one I'm talking about, right?......"

[Image: message2freddie_zpsa4c91cee.png]

#One4All || [i]#AnswerTheCall[/pin]

"Hope youid were payping attentpin, FreduiwarD.U.I. (im saying dui cuz i'm drunk, NAWT XD ....on love. w/shel <3 also, 10101001010101010101001010100101010100101010101010010101010100101010101010100001010101001.....pin) , now go back and play with your computer equid/pment and let the REAL Stars run the show. iMean, suuure, Paul might hate me, Arch&Ozpin might be startin' to grow a distaste, Shelby and Frodo and Peter F'pin Gilly wanna get into a three-way snuggle-fest, BUT C'MON ALL THAT CRAPOLA IS THE NORM!! >:^O WHAT KPINDA DISGUSTING, DISPiNCAH-BIBBLE, respect are you ppl showpin' Me, I'M SUPPOSED TAH BE ONE AH THE MOST HATED MEN/WOMEN IN THIS BUSPINESS, an' now yer bookin' me in the main event...the mid-card, the CURTAIN JERKER OF MADNESS, SHOVE-IT, WARFARE--WHATEVER THE H-E-DOUBLE HOCKEY-STICKS THE SHOW'S CALLED?!

"How am I supposed to get my Ree-venge when Amanda-Cat, please, is taking up for me against Frederick of Ferguson, Johnny The BURGER KING, Madison is on MY side, Sheen-o-mac Anon keeps buggin' me tah get on $kype so he can stare at me through those beady lil mask holes and talk about brocolli an' yogurt an' potatoes an' doges an' dur-dah-durr?! And Tony Gat Dam Santos is SMILPING FOR ME?!!! And now, oh ho ho, THIS IS THE BEST FRACKPING PART............"

[Image: MOREPOSITIVEREPSRSLY_zps9001d7ce.jpg]

"My oppinent.....OKAY, back, the TRUCK, up!! MY OPPONENT....for my BPIIIIIIING Ree-Turn, is COMPLIMENTING MY CHARACTER, like I'm some GOODY-TWO SHOES NOODNIK, FER CRYIN' OUT LOUD?! .....Like I spend my weekends picking up litter, and helping the good citizens of the world, and spreading love and sunshine and unicorn-farts through the power of song at rest homes, while I'm feedin' stringbeans to SOME WRINKLED-UP GRAND-PRUNES, just begging for The Big Bony Guy tah come along and take us BOTH out of our misery, I mean REALLY?! Like I help old ladies across the street, I DON'T HELP OLD LADIES ACROSS THE STREET I PUSH 'EM INTAH TRAFFIC YOU CLOD!! And some my advice, MY ADVpInCE?! Am I the kinda person you should REALLY be coming to for advice, Young Padawan?!"

classic paynestorm Said:http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/sh...891ed59b.ping

"I DON'T THpINK SO!! Not unless you're looking to get ELECTROMAH-CUTED, SET ON FYR, BOOTY-LOVE-IFIED, AND HAVE A GAT DANGED BLADE DROPPED ON YOUR SCRAWNY THROAT. Does that sound fun NO IT DOESN'T. I dunno why I'm asking YOU, YOU DON'T KNOW NO BETTER!! Your stupid little mask, you wanna know why you hide behind a mask, I'LL TELL YA WHY. It's cuz yer U-G-L-Y, and it don't take 30 secopinds2marsANDPINPINPIN2REALIZE YOU AIN'T GOT NO ALIB OR PIN or pizza. cuz i want P-I-Z-Z-A GIMME PIZZA YA BIG DUMMYI!! You're DAMNED RIGHT I'M WEIRD, AND THIS T-SHIRT IS TOO TIGHT AZZY PIN-ENSTEIN you stupid mudderfukker, WHY'DYA THINK MY OWN FAMILY WON'T TALK TAH ME, I show up at the ree-unions AND THEY ALLLLLLL CHANGE THEIR LAST NAME, just so they can go to a lil par-dooki pinny pin pin and i wanna suck dimmy's (CENSOREDnip) that doesn't involve MY INSANE PIN THE MEMBRANE, PSYCHO CADILAC P!N!! And you wanna know what REALLY BUTTERS MY LIMP BIZKITS?! Zak. Zakariah, MISTER FUGGERIN' MISERY HIMSELF, BROTHER AND I CAN SPOUT GIBBERISH LYKE JIMMY CARR EE PIN AZZ MAN BILLY GUNN IMPOSTER PETERS GUNNA EAT FRODOS PIZZA CUZ GILMOUR LEFT AND PINPINWOULDULYKEPINORFRIEZORAPPINPIEZWITHTHAT......of Minxs. Is tellin' me he's sorry, HE'S SORRY........SORRRYYYY?!"

[Image: tumblr_lmlg63OXXS1qb5esko1_500.gif]

"I'M LOSPIN' MY HEAD OVER HERE!! >:^O "

[Image: tumblr_l5j7nydVQA1qcnk65.png]

[Image: newhatersbyaidenmarx_zpsd20c7f7d.png]

--pin

"FroYoPin...............Thank you. THANK YOU, FREDWARDO,FUPIN',WARD. CUZ YOU.....You....r beautpinful, im drunk on dr. pepper AND PEPSIN PIN SIN CUZ CM PINK DRUNX PEPSIpin DONT TURN UR BACK ON THE LEGPIN PAKKKKK kimmy is a part of the klu klux pin, my brutha frum a sawed-off mutha!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your quest has come to its end, Dear Frodo. You now officially serve a purpose. THE LONG, AND ARDUOUS JOURNEY HAS DRAWN TO ITS CONCLUSIOPiN, and you're no longer entirely worthless, BRAH-FUPIN'-VO!!

[Image: tifa_clapping_zpsd67e5bcb.gif]

"IM THE CULT PIN PERSO-PINPIN i wanna hav chocolate barz on the sunset strip flip the switch mahistrol cradleeeeeepin, Your kids will be SO proud, as long as you're not too busy slamming steel chairs into their skulls or selling them to the highest bidder, or however you choose to bond you psychotic little ass-troll, you. It's those precious few minutes, ya know? Kodak Mopints."

[Image: fairuza-balk-gif_zps0316a4a6.gif]

[Image: tifasmile_zpsab3a1b78.jpg]

"IT'S STORM TpInME, FOLKXX!!"

|the she-nip is back, binchezz|

.....and he/she's PINSSED NAO........

[Image: PISSEDNOW_zps7473569d.png]

--you know, it's REALLY saypin' somethpin', when the guy with a pinkachu head and pinxelated blood drippin' out his mouth looks tame by comparispin. he's over there crypin' crimson pin tears, and he's lookin' at me like 'this guy's a freak'....Misspin Accompliushed--

--also pin again

--here cumz rain again and nip and space donkey

[insert pic of eddie murphy as some kinda gawd space donkey in a new shrek movie i made up/n2s]

(07-06-2014, 11:23 PM)Shelby muddafukkpin Corba Said: [Image: avatar_915.jpg]
"Are you ]

httpin://i4.pinhotounibucket.com/albums/y127/shanomacbry/shel-biutch_zpsa8d8d495848575873458635876383838374365805.png
shel shel &quot;THE HEAD BITCH&quot; baskervpiulle Said:[Image: shel-bitch_zpsa8d8d805.png]
'lolyep'
[autobiu]

[/cbinter]

--pinote2self: MAKE SURE YOU CLEAN UP THE CODING....and don't leave any of these notes to self left in this post...
...don't wanna repeat what happened at l.o.f. w/jack. GAWD THAT WAS EMBAR.R.ASPING!! >< //not2b!uself[spacedonkey?{y}]

(06-04-2014, 08:41 PM)the book of em Said: So go right ahead you fugly ass troll motherfucker. Bring quotes from my songs. Come at me with some words from my "biography". Sure those things matter when the real Silm fuckin' Shady is up in this 123 hole spinttin' a different cradle tune. You dumb ass mothercanucpinuckernipuckercrucifix never heard of cutting out the truth and creating a skoolboi persona that you stick to for the mahistrol public. A story opposite your own flippin skin the cat one that's two slightly three off from what the real damn deal is, so people aren't wun too thrii connected wantotree the real you.....

[quotep='Raggedy alexandra' upid='58659' datelpine='1402183759']
"FroYo...you wouldn't know anything about this, would you? No, ya wouldn't. Cuz what this man is speaking of, is what seperates the wrestlers, the entertainers, the CHAMPIONS and the Hall of Famers... from the curtain-jerkers, the crowd warmers, and the Swift Ions. Or, to be more specific...You. It takes true character, FroYo, TRUE...character. To blur that line. To make believers out of doubters, to SUSPEND reality, instead of dragging all of those around you into the abyss that certain people allow themselves to succumb to.

"You, FroYo? There's a term for 'wrestlers' such as yourself......You're a 'gimmick'. As bad as any 'Storm'. You're fake, so fake you're see through. Just like my alter-ego...Slim? He's legit. YES, he's a 'character'. You're damned right he is. But he is a character that has become an icon. An icon that will live on as legend...as you fade away with the rain. Fantasy. Fantasy is meant to be just that, an escape......

".....Blur the lines. Seperate the boundary, yet allow it to blend. Not too much.... Not too little. Just right. The raYne Storm, the old me, the one I ALLOWED myself to be......is dead and gone. You want a challenge, FroYo? You're lookin' at him, in the recesses of the shadow. Step up. Because I believe, in my mind, and on any given day? In the words of The Ayatollah of Rock and Rollah...."

[Image: y2j-halloween-EminemampM_zps5714f1fc.jpg]

"...I am the best in the world. At EVERYTHING I do. Even when it comes to being an Em&M. Word life.

"Basic Reev-anomix."
[/quote]

(06-06-2014, 09:14 AM)the book of scorp & hoff Said: Scorpio: A LICKY BOOM BOOM DOWN!

no, snow, he say-- *"I lick he bum bum down" which he mean in jamaica, he mean-- "I am going to knock his ass down (for snitching)"

[Image: urWELCUM_zpsa1da5d72.png]

The Fyr-Broiled Dairy Queen, Rag-Boi-Ally-Gay: I'M STILL WAITIN' FOR THAT MUDDAFUKKIN' SCORP, AT THAT MUDDAFUKKIN' WENDY'S!!!

[Image: 23566916_BG2.jpg]

FYR: THAT'D BE PRECISELY THE ONE, BITCH BEST GET TAH STEPPIN', FUCK YO' 'LIKES', I NEED THAT BEAUTIFUL PAINT-COVERED FACED AND SMOKIN' HAWT ASS, I'LL BE WAITIN' WIT' MY DIAMOND ENCRUSTED STRAP-ON FOO', I LICK YO' BUM BUM DOWN, BITCH, BADAH-BAM!!! XD

http://www.xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=13410 -- OMG WENDY'S IS THE FUXXIN' BOMB-DIGGITY YO, I'M HIGH BTW!! {ooc: not really, butt fuck u shel, n'aw i love you, you diseased toad <3 } XD /any1ESPECIALLY SCORP OR SHELBY COBRA CUNT COMMANDER <3

"The Hoffster", Jack MuddaFukkin' HasselHoff: In-fah-MAH, blahdyblahdyblahdy, I LICK YA BOOM BOOM--GAT DAMMIT NOW I GOT THAT SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD!! >:^O

[Image: scorp-entertained_zpsc02c9b7a.jpg]

"Whatever you are?
Be a good one."

-- John Samuels

"I've created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Marshall no more. They want Shady, I'm chopped liver
Well if you want Shady? This is what I'll give ya-- A little bit ah me... mixed with some hard liquor."

[Image: B-B-CocoaPebbles_zpsd546e9a4.png]

#ThisLooksLikeAJobForMe | #YoureJustWhatTheDoctorOrdered | #FuckBeingNormal

[/alpingn]
--fade2aids--

//buffering

--fade2ads--

|ad -

[The camera opens to a kitchen, where former WSE commentator, Good ol' Boom Boom Quaker, aka BBQ, is standing behind a counter, holding a bottle of barbecue sauce... Black cowboy hat resting proudly upon his head.]

BBQ: Hello there folks, why dont'cha kick yer shoes off, pull yer pants down, an' sit a spell? This here's yer good ol' pal, Good ol' Boom Boom Quaker, an' yer watchin' The Weather Channel! You must REALLY suck! Y'all know I likes me some good ol fashioned bar-bee-cue, an' I was able to pick up this here brand new bottle ah bbq saush from the local market. It's made ah gen-yoo-wine ally-gator spit, an' a hunderd percent all natural bat dung! Y'all just mosey on down tah yer Wal-Mart superstore an' ya pick yerself up a bottle ah Mac Bry Industries Spit an' Shit BBQ Saush! It's deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grossest thing y'all will ever eat, mmm-hmmm! Git r' dunn.

[BBQ looks at the bottle of BBQ sauce... before opening it, and chugging it like beer. ... He then slams the bottle down, and wipes his mouth clean of bat feces.]

BBQ: *belch* Ahh... good shit. Literally.

- end ad|

[Image: alligatorade_zps5386ea33.png]

|a promise is a cloud. p!notebuntial? raYne........fulfillpent? that's what i call a reev-olution|

--reev-olution. noun. verb. adjective= more than talk.....lights.camera.suckmypines,action. let's roll, muddafukkaz--

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=13370 -- Dear Shelby Pt3, 2/2 (Attack of The Poser-ific Wop Men)

christine muddafukkin nash Said:"Are you ready for war?"

reeve muddafukkbin good gawd damned Said:[Image: Dolph-Ziggler-Maria.png]

"You got it, dudette."

--ACTUAL actual roleplay compin' in a bit.........showtime. is it pin you?

(09-13-2013, 08:46 PM)Alexandra Callaway Said: ""Celestial Awakening"

Alexandra watched from the window as Earth seemed to float out of view, behind, she left people she cared about. Up here, she would be going into this battle alone. Her left hand, stung painfully. Was it possible that walking on the Earth, somewhere, Mystica felt it too? Everyone she knew was down there. At least those she really carried on conversations with. She would be facing this one, totally alone. Up here, there would be no hero rushing out to her side. Here, she would prove that she wasn't weak, busted up hand and all. If Luca could fight on crutches, there's no way in the world, Alexandra was going to let her hand injury stop her.

"How odd it is to know that when I send Rayne to the bottom of the barrel, a chance to face Nova again, looms on the horizon. I find it marvelous twist of fate. Hey perhaps, donning the power suit will be all I need to take that belt off of him. Then again, the idea of facing an alien in it's natural habitat....could prove to be... educational..."

Alexandra had a chance to defeat Rayne, a young man, who if he could harness the chaos inside his head, could find his way in this industry. But not tonight, tonight would be hers.

"I am the steward of my own destiny, I am the captain of my fate."

#YouCannotKillWhatYouDidNotCreate

True, she had lost to Eli, had been crucified well, had a nail driven through her hand. So had Mystica, she was honored that he did that for her. He proved a point to her, and even though they were millions of miles away, whenever she looked at her hand, he was with her.

"Rayne, darling little man. You can poke at the fact that Nova and I ended over the fact that I stood up for a friend. You can poke at the fact that Eli crucified me. It will not change what will happen in the ring tomorrow." She takes time to pause, no anger or hatred fills her voice. "Rayne, things happen in people's lives for a reason. Eli was trying to open my eyes. All that hatred I had, all that anger. When that nail went through my hand, it was gone, when the nail pierced my skin. And the compassion of a man, who has no clue what he's done for me. For what he has shown me. A new life can begin..."

Alexandra looked out the window again. Soon...all to soon she would step into the ring, and the battle of a lifetime would begin. Her road... to redemption, and path began in the stars. She took a deep breath and began to speak again, this time focusing on the fact that if she was to defeat Rayne, she could be facing off against Nova again..................

"........Nova {az}, I know you will hear this transmission...

"I know that the all seeing ones have cameras on us. They were not foolish. Know this, I do not hate you, I do not wish to see you destroyed. I simply wish you the best. However,
..........................................................................................................................

--reeve appeared.....one image. not his. and a voice. the voice of fyr--

[Image: fyr-allycat_zpscee6f5bd.jpg]

"....when I get into that ring? I will not be backing down. I will come at you with everything I have inside me."

With that, her image fades from view.

//ACTUAL_actual_roleplay

C://_theCreditsHaveRolled_Now?_HereComesTheOpeningThemeSong&Title.wait4it

|so, you say you want a revolution..... it's coming sooner than you think. in the blink of an Eye|

[Image: Eye_of_sauron.jpg]

[Image: Bill_Engvall_-_Here%27s_Your_Sign.jpg]

#DontTurnYourBack || #WakeTheFuckUp
#TheMoody'sAbout2Change || #GetThePoint?
#Welcome2TheReAwokenRayneForest-Bitch

--we're putting 2gether an army | take me for all I Am, let me Rule you... and I will carry you, I will be your SLAVE//L.Smith/D.Bowie--

#IDoNotCastPearls2TheSwine || #IMoveTheStars4NoOne

|1+1=3 || i'm every person you need2be /1x2 %7 x y //remainder of pi, + divison z, 1/2 //end|

--tuibc?--

'

(A)4affirmative_

[Image: pins21.jpg]

'[Image: dressmakers_pins_4.jpg]

(06-04-2014, 04:12 PM)htc 4-20 Said: Sounds like you had a shit day, raYne... Time zones are bitches, so I'm unsure if it still is your birthday.

Either waY,happYbirthdaY.I don't usuallYsuggest things like this, buuut..........

Roll up a joint. If YOU caN't/don't want to roll up a joint[EE]...[D]

roll uP OTher people's joints with pins & suBmissions (sEE what I did theRe?[font=Times New Roman][.])

Actually, don't follow my advice. It's always a bad idea....

//no_doubt_about_it

//read_between_the_lines

--take that red pizzle, follow that rabbit hizzle, and take the leap nigguh, this party's about tah go down \/ --

--reeVe appearzz--

[Image: daffney.jpeg]

"WHAAAAAAA?! Y'all know who it is, Y'ALL THOUGHT YA WAZ GONNA GET RID AH ME?! Shiiiiii.... death ain't nuttin' but a thang, G!! XD Bitch, you think I'm gonna pass up on a chance tah tell Sweaty Petey just how much he SUCKS..............at bein' a terrible person?! C'mon, y'all KNOW I love the fat, lazy, incompetent, chickenshit, loveable BASTARD, riiiight, pshh, 'Who Says' I'm lyin'? [ ;) ]

"Anywayzz, I got a party tah crash. Just talk, no descriptions? Bitch, fukk that, IT'S PARIS-TIME SUCKAZZ!!!"

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=6762
-- "Dinner In Paris", Ally-Cat's Piz-arty, y'all.

[We open upon a castle w/a drawbridge. ......I mean w/out a drawbridge. .....okay, apparently it's a hotel. Head's throbbin' (both), I been tokin' like a mo-fo, plus I did a lil PCP, LSD, AND MSG (checked out a Who reunion concert after I peeped Madness) and I GOTTA stop narratin' on an empty stomach, gotta grab some munchiez up in this piece....My head's killin' me. Feelin' like somebody dropped an Ax on it or somethin'....]

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=6918
"Smoke Man got Rayned on, bruh..."
~Shane-o-mac Anon

[So the HOTEL is in France. Paris, France, to be exact. You can tell because everyone's wearing berets and feeling superior. You can just tell it in their lil ol' eyeballs, them frog-leg eating bastards. 'Murica Fah-Fah-Fah-LIFE (fah life).....Actually it is America, it's Little Paris, in Oklahoma.....that's dissapointing, but IRREGARDLESS. Mr. XWF/Dr.V's cousin, Alice Cassandra Alleyway, stood on the balcony looking down at the restaurant. It was a McDonald's. Cuz Americanization. But hey, they got frenchity fries, so it works....]

[She waited for her friends to arrive. You see, she had been waiting for this night for quite some time, and it meant a great deal to her. Which is why she barred her Cousin Validity from stepping even a hundred feet from the premises, cuz she knew what kinda trouble he'd cause. The gal had a good head on her shoulders...............cue ominous frenchified muzik like somethin' outta Moulin MuddaFukkin' Rouge..... ]

[Her best friend, Davie "The Mystikal Miserable Mystic SuperNova in the Sky" Zakariah-Havik-Bagginz stood next to her, his hand resting on her lower back. She smiled up at him softly, leaning her head on his shoulder.]

"Do you think they will show up?"

He smiled at her with a soft nod.

"lolnope."

[Alice Cassandra smiled at him, before bitch-slapping him across the face. She missed Davie Numero Uno. Back when he was known as "Mr. Cable". Before he changed 'forms' yet again and and took on a dumb name that nobody can pronounce properly and lost alllll his powerz and became a total normal, the likes of which Ultimo Warr-yah would crush between his pinkies without even breakin' a sweat, but I digress.]

[As Alice and Davie looked down at the restaurant, a sleek black sports car pulled up and parked. Out stepped "Stone Cold" John Austin and "Big Sexxxi" Christina Nash looking quite elegant. She's even wearing a dress, here's a big ass picture cuz ya won't believe me otherwise--]

[Image: hemme1.jpg?width=615&quality=0.91]

[Yup. That'd be her. Anyway, John looks over at Christina and he say--]

[Image: 21_SCSA_Shirts.jpg]

[Christina looks at him funny, he say--]

[Image: stone-cold-steve-austin-lwp-11-0-s-307x512.jpg]

[Christina gives him a befuddled look, whatever befuddled means. She scratches her head, looks as if she's gonna say somethin', when--]

[Image: cliff-compton-picture-2.jpg]

"Stone Cold": AND THAAAAT'S THE BOTTTOOOM LIIIINE.....CUZ JOHN AUSTIN SAID SO!!

[..............Christina nods as they begin to walk inside.]

[Image: jess_zpse66abc9f.png]

[Approaching the hosts, Alice & Davie & Jason approaching from behind wit' a gat dam Ax--]

[Image: revolution_zpsee6c2fc2.png]

[--cuz a promo just ain't a promo without FIFTY FUCKIN' HUGE ASS PICTURES-- creepin' up on the hosts of the evening, from behind, is Jessie-ca Hayley, EverLovin' Williams along with a buncha commas for some unknown reason. The notepad that seems to be inseparable from her rests in her left hand. She opens her mouth, contemplating asking a question, but closes her trap (both) before any words come out (not both, though that'd be cool if she could talk through her mouth, but it's usually occupied atm). Diamond Dallas Christian Cage Good Will Hunter Hearst PayneStorm comes along, and smiles, as he realizes she's content to just observe for as long as possible. He lets her know that--]

[Image: cage.gif]

PayneStorm: That's not a bad thing.............THAT'S, a good thing!!

[Lookin' all Canadian an' shit. Must explain his tiny lil ol' Hunter Pecker...]

[Being special guests for the show, The PayneStorm and Agony arrived in the limo that picked them up from the airport. The limo driver opens the door and out comes Agony happy to be in Paris, cuz it means she can go out gallavanting around and doin' drugs and sleepin' with many men without DDCCGWHHPS bein' any the wiser.]

[I'd say that acronym almost seem longer than the name itself, but I digress....HunterHearst is slow to follow and looks to still be upset with Agony. And I mean really, can ya blame the guy? No. No you cannot....NO. Oth-HELL-no.]

Agony: Thank you driver.

Limo Driver: You're very welcome.

The driver winks at Ago--

Payne: I SAW THAT, HOLMES!! MI RAZA, ESSA, VAMINOS!! Taco Bell Chalupa EL POR FAVOR!!

[Agony tries to settle him down, but to no avail. She turns back to the limo guy type person dude.]

Agony: Do I have to tip you?

Limo Man Gilmour, The Other Avenger: N'aw, it's free of charge.....ifyaknowwhatimean ucansuckmytiptho ;)

Payne: BITCH, I WILL CUT YOU!! Puto, YOU COME INTO MY NEIGHBORHOOD ESSA. {beats his chest} You come into MY NEIGHBAH-HOOD.....puto.

Agony: And she's a whore...

Jessie-CaCa: iAm

[Image: jessie-caca_zpse62261e6.png]

Bitch ain't got nuttin' tah hide.

--mat wart appears--

MW: After Jewel and myself landed at the airport as we checked into the hotel and changed as we headed to the dinner, when we got to the dinner then we get out of the limo as i help her out then we start walking inside as i look at the place then i start to look at Jewel as we walk in deeper into the hall, the Ohaire Airport is packed early in the morning while I'm in line waiting to go through security while I receive a text message as I respond to it, finally making it to the terminal for my flight to Oklahoma City I pull out my phone as I start the camera recorder as i start to board the plane while I turn the phone off, landing in Oklahoma City hours later from Chicago, I walk towards the rental car to go to the hotel so I can relax before making my process to head to train for this tag team match, but right when I arrive at the hotel, my phone decides to ring as I look at who was calling me as I look it was just a text message as I respond to it telling the person that I'm Oklahoma City (?) right now making my way to the hotel right when I arrive at the hotel I put my headphones on so I can listen to my music that is on my phone while I get my room key to make my transition to my hotel room and when I'm in my hotel room I drop my bags down on the extra bed while I walk to the window that is in the room as I turn on the camera recorder as i start to shut the camera off my phone as I jump on to the bed to take my nap.

[Image: matwart_zps2f138ce3.jpg]

AC: OH MY GAWD DAMMIT NO, THERE THEY ARE!!!

She sees four figures slowly approaching The Magical, Mystical, Invisible, Totally Non-Existant Drawbridge--

[Image: Mickie.jpg]

[Image: bb91dd4f32shannonspruill.jpg]

[Image: zjbgpl.png]

[Image: Picture200_zps45166937.jpg]

AC: IT'S THE GAWD DAMNED DUMB ASS WORLD ORDER!! Come tah wreck my party. Dammit to hell. I'm gonna cut that one's balls off.

Mystikal: Raynebow Shite?

AC: No.

Mystikal: ...Dr. V.?

AC: Nope.

Mystikal: .....uh......John Aust--

AC: NO, THAT DAG-BLASTED HE/SHE, RAYNE-THRX, YOU IMBECILE!!

She slaps Davey-Boi Smyth upside the face, cuz he deserved it probzz. Suddenly, Jessie-CaCa starts talkin' to herself again.

"Yeah, I could stand here all night, well, I could, but I'm pretty sure Anna would hate me for it, so, are you gonna introduce me, or what, she whispers to me, squeezing my right hand, how they haven't noticed us yet is beyond me, taking a deep breath, I walk up to Alex and Mystica with Anna in tow, I can't speak for everYone, but I'm here. I would also like to introduce you to someone...I trail off, not really sure how to introduce her, she takes the lead, shaking both of their hands without saying anything, strAnge; but she's always been the more social one of us two, best not to question her..."

AC: ...the fuck are you on? You MUST be trippin', ho...

Super Davey-Boi Mystikal Satellite Bro. RPG, Quest For A Clue: N'aw boo, bitch just cray-cray.

[Image: jessiewart_zps90e43dd9.jpg]

r-t:

[Image: tumblr_mv3dra8h5g1sh9j8fo1_250.gif]

--her dinner had been ruined--

--note2self [and this is legit, remove this shit b4 posting] -- the scene keeps cutting to a voice [the ncis gal],

SUDDENLY...........wait, who the fuck is that? SHE'S GOT A GUN?!

r-t: BUT I ADMIRE HER!!

"admire this, rayne-thrx"

#KissKissBangBangByeBye

|the outeR limits. righting the WrONGS. ...if you ever pick up the star signal, a.c. ....i'll be ready|

--&.I.A.W.I.A.//cut

//tbc

--a new storm is on the horizon. and this one packs heat.

[Image: abby_sciuto_ncis_sketch_by_dr_horrible-d3ft17f.jpg]

"Mafia Men........ There seems to be innsurmountable evidence, that the three of you? You're terrible at you're job. Sid was right.... there's far too many 'hitmen' in this company....Allow me to introduce myself.

"I'm the difference maker."

|fade2grey|

#SmokeWeedEveryDay

-- be prepared.

#random_on_purpose

Less

--reeve gordon hits a.e. w/reeve's black baseball mandingo.

Is

--azrael erebus falls. reeve pins him.

More.

--eminem shows up to count the fall.

[note2self: fuck pictures]

//end_tranzzmission XD

i luv az-hole AND ass-holes THAAAAAAAAAAAAT's me, imma asshole and i'm proud of it <# //kendersunset/denpinsleery/pinubffsediu.

ice cream!! ohmigawdess we have ice cream!! XD //whoop/whoop__?

--madiness, i tellz ya--

//tbc._lolyupin
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Giovanni Ferrari

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-18-2014, 03:01 PM

Giovanni Ferrari walks up and sees Reeve, pinning a large piece of paper. Reeve is addressing the paper as Azrael but clearly this isn't the former alien turned human, it's a piece of paper. Gio helps Reeve to his feet and looks down at the paper. Written in big, bold black letters are the words - JUST TAKE THE TITLE. IT'S YOURS. Coincidentally, the title is nearby, suspended from a hook that's dangling off the ceiling. Gio shrugs, grabs the title and hands it over to Reeve.

All hail new the new Ark Champion - Reeve Alexandra Gordon
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Giovanni Ferrari's post:
Ozymandias (07-18-2014), Rain (07-19-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Giovanni Ferrari's post!
(07-24-2014)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-19-2014, 02:48 AM

Gio then notices that he's talking to a plastic bag. The bag reads '$ee you next Wednesday'... And yes, that's a Thriller reference. $haddap. Another figure appears. Use your imagination.

$¢iuto: I see you've met my $tunt Double. He has a ¢ontract...he takes all of my bumps for me. I dunno if this is a trick... but thanks. I've only ever held one title... I appreciate this.

The figure $lings the title over his shoulder, holds his fist out for Gio to 'bump'...Gio merely glares the figure down... before turning to the plastic bag... and 'bumping' it. It rolls away. Cuz it's a plastic bag.

$MB: ...You're one $trange dude... I like you.

He then bumps the fist against his ¢hest, before lifting up the 'peace' $ign... taking off into the night w/the newly renamed title.

|all hail The $WO ¢hamp|

//tb¢

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rain's post:
(07-24-2014)