Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 03:33 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
''Oh there you are.''
Leteri Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

07-16-2014, 11:43 AM

(An XWF cameraman is wondering around the Heroin den that Kurt Leteri and his ''Friends'' hang out near, He enters into the bathroom where he can see Kurt Slamming down a baseball bat upon a head of a fellow drug addict. Kurt stops when he notices the cameraman and looks at the camera.)

''Oh, there you are.''

(Kurt drops his blood covered bat and wipes the blood and sweat from his face with a nearby dirty towel.)
(The cameraman pans towards the bathtub and sees the cold dead man dowsed in mud and warm blood.)
(Kurt grabs the cameraman towards him.)

''Hello XWF, Forget that man in the bathtub, he...he..he gone to paradise now, funny he was forgotten like me. You know in order to go to paradise, you must go through hell first. I truly believe that, you know? This place here is the most holy place on Earth. The members here call this place ''Heaven's Den'' A fitting name I believe.''

''So the XWF fans might be wondering what I'm doing in the XWF? I'm here to help the roster understand that they can reach Paradise, and all they need to do, is to listen to me.''
''Hell already I made a friend in the XWF and he understands. He is forgotten like me.''

''July 21, 2014 I will wrestle my first match in the XWF, I hope to you see you there.''

''and remember We are 'The Forgotten'.''

(The camera fades to black and the promo ends.)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-16-2014, 12:01 PM

"You're a . Kill yourself."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-16-2014)