Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 01:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Clean vs Seven Marks rp.3
Clean Lucena Offline
the cleanest player of the game

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

07-16-2014, 05:49 AM

... continuing!

[Image: miami-beach-i-need-something.jpg]

- just to refresh, the images shows a defying Clean, standing right next to a bunch of seven teens on roids that are the typical smarky crowds at wrestling or at least that what Clean's mind identify. And as several times in the past, he has challenged the guys to face him to a match after saying his newest catchaphrase "clean my ass" that had exactly the same results. It's a pretty violent situation for Clean but the guys still doing their shit. When they've been waiting like five minutes, one of the guys gets up and finally say something to Ernesto and a chaotic conversation starts-

Random lobotomized roid boy ONE: Wanna something you asshole? Who are you?

Clean Lucena: Didn't you hear? Clean Lucena, Peter Gilmour's worst nightmare and the most respectful man that Almeria has ever offered. And I challenge all of you to a match.

Random lobotomized roid boy ONE: A match, like a wrestling match or something?

Clean Lucena: Obviously.

Random lobotomized roid boy TWO: Hey, isn't that guy Cheat Lucena?

Random lobotomized roid boy ONE: Cheat what?

Clean Lucena: It's Clean now, you not so intelligent and not so good informed guys

The Biographer: Now you not insult them? Didn't you tell them smarks just one minute ago?

Clean Lucena: Shut up, Bio.

Random lobotomized roid boy TWO: Man, I know you. You challenge an electric post to a wrestling match and now you're challenging seven guys which just one of them could kiss you ass? Didn't you realize you could end-up at the hospital?

Clean Lucena: That might could happen, but that would mean that something strange would have happen and I'm right now feeling more healthy than ever.

Random lobotomized roid boy TWO: You have a match this Wednesday against Peter Gilmour. Better take care for yourself asshole if you do not want to get destroyed by him.

Clean Lucena: MEEEECK, wrong. That won't happen. Peter Gilmour would never defeat me man. Exactly the same goes for all of you. I don't know if you know it, but do you know why most of my offensive is based on elbows? Let me tell you a little story. When I was a kid, I really hated everyone that was close to me. Everybody. I could stand no one, nobody was intelligent enough to equal my knowledge. Then I was stand-up comedian trying to please that people and make them think a little bit through humour but that doesn't work and then, I end up in a wrestling training academy. Just two months after, I was at Xtreme Wrestling Federation. I learned all the dirty tricks I could use and then in order to make, at least, try the people to think about, if you're not intelligent or anything, anybody could reach a good position taking shortcuts, the easy way. I'm that prophet that wanted to show that to people, nobody would ever equal me then I just tried to be a rolemodel. As simple as that. But nobody was praising me because of my bad tactics so I give up. Look, that oompa loompa was suppose to be here to write the biography of that man. That was my initial purpose of his hiring and now he's just taking the cam. His development as my employee show you that I quit. I quit trying to be that guy. So, with two years of wrestling training that are totally insufficient, what could I do in a wrestling ring? I'm not a bad, hard striker, juggernaut kind of guy. So I'll throw elbows.

Random lobotomized roid boy TWO: And what exactly has that to do with Gilmour or us?

Clean Lucena: Well, I'm really enjoying it. I quit being the guy that try to change people minds. So... maybe... through elbows... I can physically affects Peter Gilmour mind denting his skull... or not, but it's a hard weapon to defeat him this Wednesday and I would not have a dude about use it... AS I WOULD USE WITH YOU!

- ELBOW RIGHT ON THE MIDDLE OF HIS FACE, well, it looks like Clean have finally everybody's attention now and most important, of all the friends of the one that is totally knock-out, he try to avoid the punches of some of them, and he do it, with the kind of wrestling maneuver that you do if you want the guy to hit the mat face trapping his leg, but at the same moment the other guy hits the sand, he's in the floor, and easy target... and everybody starts to stomp him. Meanwhile, Bio keeps recording doing nothing -

Clean Lucena: Ref! Fuck it! THEY DIDN'T MAKE THE TAG! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, NO REF? SURE THIS IS PETER GILMOUR'S PLAN!

- Clean finally tries to get up but it's impossible, he's totally outnumbered, let's see if he doesn't end with an injury and missing the match against Peter by forfait. They're giving a wild beatdown to Clean through stomps, and punches, even Biographer looks horrified -

The Biographer: DO YOUR CHEAT THINGS! IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO SURVIVE, ASSHOLE!

- Clean more or less do a gesture like saying NO!. He's a new changed good man and he wouldn't use that bad arts again... alllthough he's clearly going to end up in the hospital... but, when it looks that it's everything lost... one of the guys say something -

Random lobotomized roid boy WHATEVER: Go back to mexico!

- Clean rictus totally change to an pretty angry one... like having a tempter tantum... the guys looks closely this and stop beating him... like impressed a so much punched guy still have guts to be angry with them... and suddenly... he starts to move like a spirit is going through him, nerviously, Hulk Hogan style, getting up... moving like a parkinson and suddenly he scream pretty loudly -

Clean Lucena: YOU!

- EYE POKE! ANOTHER ONE! THREE! LOW BLOW! ANOTHER EYEPOKE TO OTHER GUY! LOW BLOW TO THE SAME ONE! LOW BLOW and when another guy that has nothing to do with the fight get close to look what's happening... LOW BLOW! -

Clean Lucena: NO REF IN A HANDICAP MATCH? YOU PUT ALL THIS PEOPLE HERE TO INJURED ME! THIS IS PART OF YOUR PLAN GILMOUR! YOU'RE GONNA DIE! YOU'RE GONNA DIE!

That's the kind of "You're gonna die"

- two policeman take Clean out of the place while he shout how much pain would inflict to Gilmour's body and that Spain is a country itself, not part of Mexico, lleaving the body of eight teenagers on the sand with kicked balls and pocked eyes... Bio spin the cam selfie style, like trying to concluss the video-

The Biographer: That... was... a hulk up?. Well... let's see what happens this Wednesday...

- the image fades to black -
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Clean Lucena's post:
(07-16-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Clean Lucena's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-16-2014)