Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 04:09 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hope Over Fear..
Zoey Ryback Offline
--The Original Daughter of Destruction--

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

07-16-2014, 12:56 AM

[Image: ZR_zpsdbe6e263.gif]

”What does it all mean, these petty lives we’ve come to live. Most people, can say they wake up every morning with a sense of security, they lay their heads down at night and they know what the future holds. The routines, contentions of every day life. Get people comfortable, get people knumb. For me its different. I can’t say I can see what the future holds for me, for the two of us. But where some people might find a bit of sadness in the fact that they have become just as repetition, I find sadness in knowing that my life is spinning completely out of control. Which brings to mind the question, what does any of this mean? What am I doing with myself? What am I doing to the people I care for? Haven’t we all lost enough. It makes me realize there is but one truth, we push on out of Hope. Hope that maybe our actions here on earth will mean something, something to the people we love, to the people we know, and most importantly to ourselves. It’s the only thing that makes any sense, because we could choose to live in fear of what we don’t know, the blind curve ahead. But I can’t…

Hope Over Fear…”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun shines in between the cracks in the shades, gently gliding across her face. She stirs momentarily before opening her eyes. The light paints a cracked silhouette on the wall behind her as she slowly sits up. She sits momentarily, staring at the cold wood floor, and the cuts on the top of her feet. Shaking her head she notices her phone on the bedside table, the light on the top flashing a familiar green. She picks the phone up, the name at the top reads “NC303” The code name for her handler in the region. Coming with a simple message.

”Coming at 13:00, be ready.”

”Good, money on the way.”

Zoey stands, yawning as she makes her way into the hallway. The TV is running in the living room, Red is the New Black plays on the screen as her sister McKayla sits at her computer.

McKayla Ryback – “Another late night huh, couldn’t get any bread could you?”

”No, I had a lot to do last night.”

”Judging by that mark on your face more than you could handle.”

”Its fine Kay, you want anything for breakfast?”

”Its almost noon, are you serious?”

Zoey finds her way into the kitchen, shrugging her shoulders at her sister before popping open the fridge, mostly empty save for a few bottles of condiments. She pulls the carton of eggs off the top shelf and gives it a shake, she shakes her head as she flips them open, 2 left.
[i}”Look man, theres only two left you want them?”[/i]

”Negative, I already at a bowl of Ramen, you go ahead.”

Zoey nods turning to the sink, the only pot in the house is sitting there, some baked on food from the night before still sticks to the bottom of the skillet. It figures that this would be the case too.

”Hey dude, if your gonna just sit around here all day you should clean a little bit, this place is fuckin’ mingen.”

Her sister responds by rolling her eyes, an annoyed tone in her voice.

”I do shit all the time Zee, Andrew’s coming over today.”

”Good then that mother fucker can help you.”

”Yeah right.”

Zoey rolls her eyes as she gets the rest of the food off the bottom of the skillet. She turns on the oven and sets the pan onto the burner. She looks up at the clock on the stove, 12:17, she should probably at least throw some different clothes on, no time for anything else. She steps through the living room and heads into the bedroom.

”So that’s okay that he comes over then!?”

McKayla shouts from the living room.

”As long as I don’t have to put hands on that fucker again its fine! And keep him out of my room!”

”Dude you were being super bitchy he didn’t even do anything!”

Its a moot point Zoey knows, its stupid to try and argue with her becaue McKayla is alot like Zoey, kind of hard headed when she thinks shes right. Which in this case she isn't but thats besides the point. Zoey rolls her eyes, shaking it off. Grabbing a new set of clothes out of the closet we catch our first glimpse of Zoey's body as she takes off her shirt and pants, throwing them into the corner of the room where another set of clothes has been piled. Although slim, her muscles are almost fully defined, the body anyone would have if they spent their time like she does. The scars on her back and stomach tell an obvious tale, bullet wounds, the army taught her better than most people would give the small girl credit for. She chooses a black shirt, "The Devil Wears Prada" written across the top in embossed letters. Over what looks like a dinosaur in a trucker hat bursting through the front, yellows and oranges in the outline. And a pair of grey skinny jeans.

"Hey, I'm gonna go meet Nick after I eat okay? Seriously... do you think you can clean up around here, please?"

"Yeah I can, I just like fucking with you."

"Your a proper twat you know."

"Love you too Babes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The neighborhood is clamoring with activity today, regardless of whether or not its stifling hot. Zoey sits outside smoking a cigarette, the sun beating down on her already sunkissed skin. She hates the summer, can't get comfortable outside for anything. The skateboard kids of the neighborhood go by, waving up at Zoey as they pass, Zoey smiles to herself as one of them shakes his head towards her, a cocky smirk written on his face. He turns away and she buries her face in her hands, laughing softly to herself.

"You know you need to quit kid, damnit."

She throws her cigarette onto the ground as a black on black 82' Buick Regal rounds the corner, the engine rumbling low under the hood of the car. She steps the cigarette out as she steps down off the stoop, as she approaches the car the window rolls down, revealing a slim, swoopy haired driver, tattoos cover most of his body, he throws his hair to the side and smirks at her.

Nick - "Whats up Zoey."

She shakes her head and gets into the passengers side door, the car rolls off slowly as Nick looks Zoey over.

"Damn you look like shit... what happened?"

"Fuck you, wheres the take?"

Nick flips an envelope out off his dashboard and throws it on her lap.

"Wanna tell me why those kids are dead Zoey?"

"Nick, you and I Must see this shit differently, you sent me into a room full of Ukranians with a bunch of kids I wouldn't take to a fuckin' baseball game, what the fuck was that supposed to be?"

"Well what happened?"

"The kid dropped the ball, they pressed and the kid was standing there talking straight Cash-Shit to a straight hit-squad, honestly Nick, I'm surprised I even got the hell out of there."

"Well Zoey, your good, thats all there is."

The thoughts that have been going through Zoeys mind have been coming to something of a head recently, She has let it go on for a couple of weeks because of the decent pay, but shes finally worked up enough money to be able to come talk to Nick about what is about to happen.

"Yeah, But Nick I can't do this forever, I'm thinking I want to try something else."[/i}

[i]"Like what, like being... a waitress or something?"

"Nick, you know I hate people, I wouldn't be able to handle it! Besides, after seeing those two get their heads blown off, Im starting to really re-evaluate whats important, if something happens to me, what happens to McKayla?"

"You know I thought that myself for little while... but everything sort of... worked itself out."

There was somber tone in Nick's voice then, he sort of looked off out the window as he spoke. Zoey hadn't ever really asked Nick how he came to be where he was, just never really mattered. Nick shakes off the momentary crestfallen feeling and turns back to Zoey.

"You know its really hard for people like us to re-assimilate with normal people, once upon a time I had the same problem, you could try and try but nothing else but this can put that feeling in you, that feeling that your making something happen, changing something, whether for good or bad, doesnt really matter. I've said it before Zoey, you and I are more alike than you know, so... I think I might be able to work something out for you, but first... I Need just one more thing from you."

"Nick, I Can't... I just...

"Zoey, I can get you out of here, a new life, I promise I can, I need this last favor."

Zoey shakes her head and scoffs.

"Okay Nick, What the fuck is it?"[/i}

[i]"My IRA Contacts are delivering Guns to some Guido's from up north, the meeting point is in Raleigh, I'll send you the address tonight, they need you to run recon for them, the Italians haven't been the honest type I guess, no surprise there I suppose. I'll send you my contacts information, just make sure to let him know when your in the area, this needs to be done tonight, I'll even throw in a double share."

"Double? Don't walk me into another death trap Nick I Swear to god, I Will kill you where you stand."

"Yeah, I Guess theres a line... But you dont have anything to worry about, just get in, hang out and make sure nothing goes funny and get out.

Zoey nods at Nick, she tucks the envelope into her vest pocket as Nick pulls back up to her apartment building. As he pulls away she can't help but feel a little stupid, of course he would promise to get her out, its what she wanted to hear, but Nick hasn't let her down before, he has always been a man of his word. She looks through he envelope and counts the cash, enough to make things work for a little while she figures. Just one last job, one last job and its finally over, and at a double share, she might could actual start something new.

Just One More Job...

[Image: zoey2_zps7e97bccb.png]

[Image: nickxwf_zps4da01d73.png]
[Image: mckayla_zpsf517aade.png]

-w/l/d-
5-1-0

Copyright 2014 Suicide Note Productions
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Zoey Ryback's post:
Kristy Jackson (07-16-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-16-2014), Rain (07-16-2014)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-16-2014, 06:35 AM

"I smuggle a Dylan in my shorts, McBride. You wanna make it hard?"

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post