Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-17-2024, 11:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
JOHN BLACK, Who ? (tag match rp #2)
Bobby Charles Offline
XWF's Prodigal Son

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

07-13-2014, 11:41 AM

Bobby zi stood in the back verizon center arena. An XWF camera crew tracking his every movement..

A warm breeze blew through is short unkempt hair. His olive drab trench coat, flapped like a cape behind him. Around his neck he wore a set of dogtags, on a leather cord. He wore a tight-fitting white tanktop that clung to his incredible physique. The outfit was completed by a pair of white/grey/black Battle-Dress Uniform pants, tucked into the tops of a comfortable pair of black nine-hole Doc Martins.

‘’ well as lOng as i spit what i feel and what i’m gonna do this mOnday night with my partner, i dont need to talk sh*t , rather my ringwork will talk for himself, but - ..."

Bobby puffs on a cigar

‘’who in the earth is john black ... ?

‘’i mean to be truthfull black, I can't say that I often watched your career here in the Xwf..Nor can I honestly say that I gave a shit someone who seems have a problem killing flowers when he step on them with him boots. You are no more to me, than a warm-up match, before I get back into the swing of things, and being to strip people of their titles..."

‘’.. i know, you dont see both as a threat , and i know you may have hopes that I won't have my 'A game' with me when I step over the ropes Monday night. But what you aren't considering is that I don't NEED my 'A game' to kick your ass. I could bring my 'Q game' and make you out to be the biggest fool this company has ever seen. You aren't a challenge. Period. You aren't going to beat me black, and you aren't going to come up unscathed. If I'm feeling generous, you may be knocked out before my pleasure in your painensues , and trust me there is nothing you could pull on me that would yield to you a victory here in the city of washington, D.C...."

’’I've gotten you beat. The match itself? Well, that is just a formality.. ‘’

Bobby zi places the cigar back in his mouth. He chews a bit on the end as scene faded to black...

Former 2× X-treme ChampIon
Edit Hate Post Like Post