Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-17-2024, 08:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
I'll See You Again
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

07-11-2014, 10:25 AM

BANG!

And at that moment. My life flashed before my eyes. From the flames that engulfed me as a child until the very moment that I set foot on this beach. Flashes of memories faded through my head.

A vivid memory of Mark's brother appeared within me. He had tried to take my ball from me in the park, and then it happened.

The small brown haired boy with hazel eyes smiled smugly as he held the ball tightly in his grasp. A younger me, who was far stronger than any child of that age, probably around nine years old, grabbed him by the head and flung him to the ground.

I grabbed that poor boy by the throat and choked him to death as people desperately tried to pull me off him, to no avail. It was too late.

The people around me, their faces had faded, but that poor boy, that poor little boy, his eyes and face remained as clear as day. Those hazel eyes would haunt me until the day that I died.

Blood continued to rush around my veins, and the images of the other people I had murdered appeared. Some of them were innocent people. Some of them I killed simply in order to survive.

Then I remembered the four torturous walls that I was forced to stare at for months on end in Hellington Asylum. I remembered the 7 deadly sins and how they tortured me and my friends. Well, my friends... and Mark.

Then the image of me knocking my opponent out with a spinning forearm and winning my first ever Championship in the Xtreme Wrestling Federation.

I thought back to Lethal Lottery, where I reached the final 8, Wyatt Reynolds and I failed but I took responsibility for being the one who got pinned. It didn't matter too much though, I had carried myself and others that far.

Then my next title reign that led to me holding the very briefcase that I carried with me everywhere today...

My eyes slowly opened and I looked up to the star lit sky, I gazed around and felt the sand rush between my fingers. I struggled for air as rain bashed against my skin. Puzzled and confused, I looked around for answers, Lacey's body had vanished, but Mark's had not.

He had a bullet through his head, and it was at that moment that I realized that perhaps he had killed himself. Only, amongst all of the blood and brains, the gun was faced down, away from him.

“This just doesn't seem right,” I softly whispered to myself.

And where had Lacey's body gone? I struggled to believe that it had merely vanished amongst the misty winds that surrounded me. Whatever happened to that mysterious suited man who merely watched the events unfold as well? What was his part in all of this? I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

Even Mark's death had wretched at my heart for some mysterious reason. Despite the fact that he wanted nothing more than to destroy me from the start. I still suffered from his death and it's as if my soul had been ripped apart once again.

Was I getting weaker or stronger because of all of the loss that I had suffered?

Only time would tell, or perhaps when I next get into that ring I will be able to tell.

That's what I needed right now, I needed to wrestle in my favourite place on this Earth. The XWF ring.

To punch someone in the face, to plant them with a power bomb and to pin them one, two, three. Yet, how could I concentrate on defeating someone when I am so busy trying to conquer myself? I couldn't, not really.

Right now though? I needed to get the fuck out of here. I dragged Mark's lifeless body to the van, sweat and tears merged with the rain. I had to hope that the trail of blood was washed away by the increasingly heavy rain. As I slung Mark into the back of my van I heard footsteps scurry past.

I turned, and shook my head. It must have been nothing.

It was extremely eerie though, something didn't feel quite right. I slammed the doors behind me and turned to look around.

As I turned back to face the van though a hand grabbed me and a gun was pressed against my head.

This guy clearly doesn't feel like I have been through enough today, sheesh, give me a break.

He continued to place the gun to my head and forced me into the drivers seat as he climbed into the passenger's seat.

“Sorry about that, but I couldn't have you making any noise,” the man's voice was slightly foreign, seemingly French.

“What do you want?” My voice squeaked a bit, embarrassingly. It was at that point that I realized that it was the suited man. The one who had been staring from a distance on the beach when Mark shot Lacey and seemingly, himself.

“What do I want? You know I wouldn't tell you that yet you asked anyway? Why is that?” The man lowered his gun as I begun to drive aimlessly. The man pondered as he put his thumb and finger either side of his slightly stubbled chin.

“Well it's always worth asking. You never know if one of these days the people who continue to capture me will actually just me blunt and honest. Seems that day hasn't come,” I sighed, I was getting ridiculously tired of this shit.

“It never will Steve.”

“Should I ask how you know my name or is there no point in that either?”

“See, now you're getting the hang of it. If you must know, your last remaining brother sent me.”

“Oh, and let me guess, he too wants revenge? I'm a cunt, everyone hates me, just be fucking done with it already, this shit's getting real old. I can feel myself dying anyway.”

“You're not dying. You're just weak. The death of the only people you had left in your life must be quite tragic. It's probably good that your brother seemingly wants to rekindle things isn't it?”

I laughed out loud at that, sadistically.

“Why are you laughing?”

“He hated me more than anyone, he was just always too scared to get his hands dirty. I'm not buying it.”

“Just be grateful he sent me..”

“Oh and why? Are you my guardian fucking angel?”

“No, but I did save your life.”

“M...M...”

“Yes, I shot Mark. I wasn't just a pointless spectator you know, what a pointless venture that would have been. I wasn't out on a day trip... fuck me.”

“How did you know we would be there?”

“Your phone's been wired for months son. Keep up.”

This guy's attitude was really grating on me. He had an arrogant suave about him that would usually be quite charming, I wasn't in the mood for 'charming' though. I needed blunt honesty right now.

A tear fell down from my eye as I thought of Lacey's beautiful face. I wondered if I would ever meet another girl like I her. Probably not.

That wasn't important right now I suppose, there was no point clinging on to the dead. After all of this loss I knew better than to try and do so.

It's been a tough year to say the least, surely it can only get better from here?

He forced me to pull over in some murky marsh. Sadistic darkness and cruel crisp winds surrounded us. Grabbing Mark's body he slung it into the marsh and let it be eaten by whatever it was that lay below.

“Now, you will never tell anyone about this. Do you understand?” The French man asked me if I was an idiot. I just shuddered in the blood curdling cold. That provoked him to slap me across the face with his glove covered hand.

“Yes!”

“Good.” He said quietly before shoving me into the passenger's seat and driving the rest of the way. I could have easily tried something but it didn't seem right. Whoever this guy was, he saved my life.

So there I sat, in the van, on yet another journey with nothing to company me other than my torturous thoughts...

Then my eye lids closed as the long journey continued.

Remember though Lacey, you will always be a part of me. I will forever feel your strain and I WILL see you again. Gone but never forgotten.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
Great Buzzard Eli James IV (07-15-2014), Mystica (07-11-2014)