Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 08:57 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Azrael Erebus and Sebastian Duke
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-10-2014, 12:07 PM

"What a nice... surprise. A general manager saves you Azrael.. Sebastian Duke saves you.. Shelby got in the way and saved you. I want to see what you're both really like...

So here's what if the powers in the XWF are ever so kind, but we know they all fear the coming fire...

The Apocalypse Match... Myself and three others against Azrael, Sebastian Duke, and two others who would see fit to get involved. It's won't be any match... two rings... one steel cage over them both... two men start until every member of the team is there, then it's all elimination style. This means it could be you two against just little old me.

Then I want Azrael... one on one.. in the Depths of Hell match. You are slammed into an iron maiden then it's set on fire without any help. One of us won't make it.

We know the owner and general managers fear me... don't let me down. Accept... or show your colors."

OOC: The Apocalypse match is basically a mix between War Games and Survivor Series.

The Depths of Hell is like a casket match except your tossed in the iron maiden, then it's cast into an area that's full of fire.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post: