Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 08:33 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yet Another Actual RP. Because For1? I Can't RP 4 Any Shows. This Is Where It Begins.
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-10-2014, 10:18 AM

"I'm not even going to bother with a hint of description or appearance. Some fail to realize, I'm not allowed on any of the shows. So how, pray tell, am I supposed to promo for something I'm not a part of? Hm? I've tried to make the message clear, but I won't even bother with that. I'll simply tell you all a little story...

"I was thirteen. Beginning to fall for the opposite sex....Hiding the fact that I had already fallen for my own. I was told, by my father, that it was a sin. That it was a mistake, a lie, anything and everything he could think of to get me to 'see clearly'....To see how things 'should be done'. To get me to follow the laws of nature, the rules of this miserable sphere, the right, and the wrong.

"We're all born unto a set of rules. Laws we're bound to by a governing body, regardless of who holds the cards. We try to push the envelope? They rip it to shreds, toss it in our face, and draw a line... A line we're forced to stand behind.

"Quoth The Legion?"

#BeginningAhead_

//w.4.i. | l.i.m. | have patience. or be left behind. end, fucking, transmission.

--when i live for the moment? there ain't no fuckin' with me--

#you_couldn't_pay_me_enough//tbc
Edit Hate Post Like Post