Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 06:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I didn't really want 2 fight Paul. I was making fun of Rayne & wanted Paul on TheShow
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-10-2014, 09:46 AM

--brock fuckin' lesnar appears. kinda--

[Image: 274416_o.gif]

[Image: brocktoothfairy_zpsaf51db62.jpg]

[Image: iAmagilmourgurl_zps4e4fdc65.png]

(06-10-2014, 09:50 PM)reeve Fucking gordon Said: :Reeve FUCKING Gordon Said Somethin' Stupid::
Hi Paulie,

[Image: pfOJkTk.gif]

Remember me? Of course you remember me, bitch, I'm the guy/gal you THREW OUTTA YER STUPID SHOW LIKE I WAS MORBID FUCKIN' ANGEL AT A BIEBER CONCERT, muddafukka would cut a Beliebitch!!!!

[Image: tumblr_ml3gnqK2O41s96r3to1_400.gif]

Say somethin' stupid Paulie, ya wanna cracker? YA WANT ME, bish, I'm the BEAST IN THA WURLD who took yer dumbass on a wild ride to THE BEST OF THE BEST OF THE BEST OF THE BEST THRILL-VENTURE IN THE WUUURRRRLLLLD, SPACE MOUNTAIN FAT BOY, WOO!! then you came all over yerself and managed to piss yerself at the same time, all over yer fingers and legs and anus cuz that's how the Rain flows?!?!

[Image: 847400923.gif]

Yeah, about that -- That was a baaaad, BAAAD move, Paul, but SIT DOWN!!...Not THERE, Right on my SOLID STEEL Raynebow-Brite Bedazzler, cuz I'm thinking you and I need to have a little discussion about that. I wanna fuck yer FAT GELATIN FILLED ASS, make you humble, I wanna tickle yer rear with my Stardust Lightning Rod, what I'm sayin' is I will fuck you in half Pauly-D Hymen. Why not let these others step aside so's I Can give you a history lesson, F-5 yo' ass NEXT WEEK LIVE ON WARFARE while I fuck yer skull open in front of the world?!?!

[Image: DxDqrMj.gif]

|cuz he's willin', he's able, and his cards are on the table :) <3 |

You don't like carrying shows for very long; We all know yer gonna lose Madness, just like you lost ECW, just like you lost Smackdown, just like you lost Madness the first time, just like you lost yo' gat damn mind and went into a perpetual STATE of 'Madness' when you stared at my GLORIOUS RAYNEBOW-COLORED COCK, YOU CANNOT HANDLE THIS MADNESS, PAULIE WOLLY DOO-DAH-DAY, WIT'CHO TEENY TINY LIL OL' HEYMAN PECKERWOOD!!

[Image: paul-heyman-and-brock-lesnar-add-620x350.jpg]

How's about I retire you from wrestling altogether so you can learn to carry something that will matter in your life -- my dick up that tight lil Lou E. Hymen ah yours, then you can suck Shelby's Stinger, BITCH I WILL CUT YOU WITH MY PENIS, I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY DICK I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW BUT I'M SURE I'LL FIND A WAY!!

[Image: 7606%20-%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20frowning...%20wwe.gif]

Lesnar glares into a void like he's actually looking at Paul Heyman, but he's actually looking at a menu from Wendy's. So it's not a void, it's actually the Thursday night special on Pretzel Bacon Cheeseburgers, the most disgusting piece of shit in the entire world.

Except it's GAWD DAMNED DELICIOUS, OHMIGLOB I WANNA PRETZEL BACON CHEESEBOiGER!! XD

[Image: Brock-1.gif]

A man with as many championships under his belt as Gordon has actually only ever won one belt. But he's had MANY PIECES OF CANDY, fade to this mess--

|bubblegum an' taffy fah dat fat jewish ass, FADE2SKOOLY D AND BIG BROCKY L!!|

#EndAhead_\\

[Image: k3kgaf.jpg]

[Image: 1371093_o.gif]

[Image: brockyl_zps07b2a3bc.jpg]

[Image: JbVXwrZ.gif]

--6 1 2, worf avenue--

//say somethin' stupid rayne\\

REEVE FUCKIN' LESNAR Said:How many of y'all wanna see Paul and I have A LIVE SEX CELEBRATION ON WARFARE?!! WITH A BUNCHA WOMEN FROM CANADA?!

WHO HAVE A CONTINGENCY PLAN, or....wait, no, WHAT I MEANT TO SAY IS--

the whole of xwf collectively Said:[Image: worf.gif]

"shut the hell up, rayNe"

#OneLastThing

//joKe

(09-19-2013, 04:39 AM)Paul deadman Said: Rayne, let me tell you something. I fast forwarded through this whole thing to get to my favorite part. The end. That moment where you stop talking. Then, I made my faithful assistant Sly watch it in its entirety. In fact, I caught her trying to hang herself. She told me you wanted to appear on Madness and have Paaaaul Heyman as your premier guest on the Storm Front. I'll honor this request, but I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't warn you...

I'd tread carefully if I were you.

#What'chaBack

R: And now.... if I can be serious for a moment? And no, I'm not comin' out there looking like Lance Storm. Before you die....check this--

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=6728

R: 9-18-13. I issued an offer your way....The debut of "The Storm Front". That show never made its premier.

R: I come here now, at the turn of the tides, to correct the mistakes.....and that begins with one, simple, request.

R: I don't wanna fight you. And this isn't some comedian talking now, this is the real fuckin' deal. I'll cut to the chase.

R: You. Me. Next Wednesday, Warfare. The debut....Of "The Show". Two live mics, two of the most hated people in this business.

R: The choice is yours. Have a nice day.

--when ya gonna wake up, and...--

//_end
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rain's post:
(07-11-2014)
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-10-2014, 10:29 AM

Hey you.

Yeah you.

The fluffy haired with diarrhea of the mouth, yeah I'm talking to you.

Maybe you haven't noticed but Paul Heyman is a GM. He is the brains of the show not the brawn.

But fortunately for you Paul has a few guys under his employ who would love nothing more then to pound your bedazzled bitch ass into the mat. And wouldn't you know it, I happen to be one of those guys.

So tell you what I am going to do, because I'm such a swell guy, I am going to talk to Paul about getting this set up, I may even talk him into letting me curb stomp you to death on his show. But on the chance that he says no then fucking your shit up on Warfare would work just as well.

What do you say?

Does that suit your fancy you cum guzzling queen?

Don't leave me hanging.

I don't want you spending hours on end getting your images, videos and accents figured out. Just come at me with an answer.

You like to talk, nonstop so let's hear it fluff boy.

[Image: PFcRGRj.png]

Record: 8 - 2
1 x RTX Champion
1 x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Tommy Gunn's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-10-2014), Rain (07-11-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Tommy Gunn's post!
(07-11-2014)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-10-2014, 12:17 PM

Eat shit Rayne.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-10-2014), Rain (07-11-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Paul Heyman's post!
(07-11-2014)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-11-2014, 03:21 AM

Quote:[Image: JbVXwrZ.gif]

--6 1 2, worf avenue--

//say somethin' stupid rayne\\

REEVE FUCKIN' LESNAR Said:How many of y'all wanna see Paul and I have A LIVE SEX CELEBRATION ON WARFARE?!! WITH A BUNCHA WOMEN FROM CANADA?!

WHO HAVE A CONTINGENCY PLAN, or....wait, no, WHAT I MEANT TO SAY IS--

the whole of xwf collectively Said:[Image: worf.gif]

"shut the hell up, rayNe"

#OneLastThing

//joKe

(09-19-2013, 04:39 AM)Paul deadman Said: Rayne, let me tell you something. I fast forwarded through this whole thing to get to my favorite part. The end. That moment where you stop talking. Then, I made my faithful assistant Sly watch it in its entirety. In fact, I caught her trying to hang herself. She told me you wanted to appear on Madness and have Paaaaul Heyman as your premier guest on the Storm Front. I'll honor this request, but I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't warn you...I'd tread carefully if I were you.

R: And now.... if I can be serious for a moment? And no, I'm not comin' out there looking like Lance Storm. Before you die....check this--

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=6728

R: 9-18-13. I issued an offer your way....The debut of "The Storm Front". That show never made its premier. I come here now, at the turn of the tides, to correct the mistakes.....and that begins with one, simple, request. I don't wanna fight you. And this isn't some comedian talking now, this is the real fuckin' deal. I'll cut to the chase. You. Me. Next Wednesday, Warfare. The debut....Of "The Show". Two live mics, two of the most hated people in this business. The choice is yours. Have a nice day.

--when ya gonna wake up, and...--

//_end

I was making fun of Rayne. I didn't want to fight Paul. If you'd have paid attention to the promo, you'd have realized that. Tommy, I'll see you on WarFare. Till then, take care.

And Petey, if you'd be so kind? I'd like to see you replace Paul as my first guest on 'The Show'. You may hate me, but the feeling isn't mutual. Peace.

--Reeve.Fucking.Gordon.
Hate Post Like Post
(07-11-2014)
Martyr Offline
Believe. Or be left behind.

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

07-11-2014, 03:25 AM

OOC: This is Shane. BTW? The table was made so that the post wouldn't be too long in height, and may be easier on systems. I did it for the good of everyone but me, so it would have been nice if I could have just been told the width was too wide. I will adjust it. Have a nice day.
Hate Post Like Post
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

07-11-2014, 03:36 AM

(04-30-2014, 09:23 PM)Paul Heyman Said: I hesitate to talk to anymore incurable diseases.
I mean, Senator is still hangin' on around here somewhere.
If that isn't a disease, I don't know what is.... That said, you have my attention.

OOC: You were just fine w/talking to that disease (Maria's AIDS, which I still hate the storyline of, yet Pete treats me like the enemy. I don't defend Maria due to him now, I do so because the whole angle isn't right, personally speaking, just like the raping of Kim), I dunno why you wouldn't be interested in being the initial guest on The Show. You accepted the offer last year, but whatever. I edited the table so that it's not as wide, I had to go back and forth between accounts about ten times to make sure it wouldn't stretch the width for you guys. It doesn't look very good on the layout I use, as it doesn't stretch very far. But, you guys don't use this layout.

All that matters is how you guys feel, so it's fixed. Peace.
Hate Post Like Post
Ozymandias Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

07-11-2014, 04:44 AM

Weren't you told about changing the titles of threads and to not do it? Pretty sure you were.

[Image: uuNaMEP.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

07-11-2014, 04:58 AM

OOC: I don't understand why you think you have different rules to everyone else. We shouldn't have to make things clear five or six times just to get through to you now sort it the fuck out.

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Archie Lawson's post:
Rain (07-11-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-11-2014, 09:00 AM

ooc: its best to just ignore the kid

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Rain (07-11-2014)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

07-11-2014, 10:47 AM

OOC: I changed it because the original title made it seem as if I wanted to fight him. Which I didn't. I don't think the rules don't apply to me.

I was explaining-- I was making fun of Rayne, I wanted Paul on my talk segment. And Pete... whatever, dude. Peace.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Rain's post!
Frodo mother fucking Smackins (07-11-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-11-2014)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

07-11-2014, 01:25 PM

OOC: Petey, are you going for a high-score as far as 'hates' are concerned, or what?

[Image: 1.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Rain's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-11-2014)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

07-11-2014, 09:43 PM

OOC: I'm gonna snap a pic and frame that 'hate'. That's what I'mma gonna do. You da man now, Gilly. <3

[Image: 119688_o.gif]

#TakeThatUpsideYaFaceFroYo
Hate Post Like Post
(07-11-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-12-2014, 02:07 AM

And u still suck

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Rain (07-12-2014)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

07-12-2014, 03:49 AM

R: Yo, Petey. Does this remind you of anything--

[Image: roxbury-xay8ca.gif]

R: Freddie and Mistah X think it should. And pro-tip? They STILL don't wanna team w/yo' ass!! XD

R: .....but on the real? .....Know your audience. And know who you're dealin' with. Peace. <3

|lookit ferrel & kattan. they're diggin' the vibe in this 'room'..... so am I. let's rawk, muddufukkaz|

--turn into something beautiful | for you i'd bleed myself dry--

#cuzyouwereall

//bedazzledcrownofthornz

R: ......i wrote a song for you. .....just because it hasn't been released yet? just because it wasn't released in time for the leap?

R: doesn't mean it didn't ring true. believe what you want, pete.....but if i were you? i'd wait for it.

//nuff_said
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Rain's post!
Frodo mother fucking Smackins (07-12-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-12-2014, 08:01 AM

Freddie and mr x?

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Rain (07-12-2014)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

07-12-2014, 08:32 AM

(07-12-2014, 08:01 AM)Peter Fuckin Gilmour Said: Freddie and mr x?

R: Frodo's real name = Fred. Mr. X is XWF. They pulled a Roxbury on you, and bounced you around like a ping-pong ball.

R: ....aren't you tired of being looked at as a joke? Watch this, and get back at me. Peace.

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=13521
"The True Sound Of Madness (Into The Myst) "

|it is not enough to believe.... we must will it so|//tbc
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-12-2014, 03:24 PM

Oh I beat both of them

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post