Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 09:57 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"We Are One (Wild&Young)" | this is the CD board. not just news&rumors. this is an RP
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-10-2014, 06:05 AM

"You'd like to believe I'm not a threat. That I'm a joke. Nothing more than smoke and mirrors. Bright colors, flashy vids, neon colored signs and rainbow brite lights? That ain't even HALF of what I bring to the table. I wanna thank three people, right here, right now. And I hope at least one of them eventually hears what I gotta say.

"Thank you, Ally-Cat. Our meeting in the stars was where it all began. The night I stood, toe-to-toe, with The HellFyr, and felt, for one brief Moment, that I stood a chance. I made my return, I had an opportunity. We spoke & had I not wasted my time trying to recruit Fredwardo? The two of us woulda brought that little Hobbit to his pudgy little knees. And the whole damn federation woulda followed suit. We woulda reigned over The Realm of Xtreme with an iron wand & a black baseball bat.

"If you ever return? I'll be ready. Whatever that may entail....

"Thank you, Matt Ward. I know X & I ran you down, but brutha? At least you Came To Play. That's more than I've been able tah say for quite some time now. You're no Cain, Austin, or James, but you're damned sure not a 'Mat Wart'. We treated ya like a joke, but I know all too well, it only takes one switch, one flip. And a joke? Becomes a threat. Ya ever come back around, and wanna try for round two?....Step up. I'll be waiting.

"...The same goes for Sir Nath. Leap of Faith, X-Title, I didn't enter that match cuz it had a belt at stake. I entered it cuz ah 4 little letters: N.A.Z.I. The man that degraded me, ran me down, called me 'inferior'.....The man that opened my eyes, earned my respect, and dropped the Fuhrer's Elbow down on The Storm as only he can. I watched him perform, night in, night out, from The Vortex, With Eyes Wide Open. And I soon realized-- Regardless of your views, your beliefs? You're the real deal. 'Naz', consider this my apology. I had a shot, I took the 'Leap' and I fell short...If you ever wanna finish what we began?

"Bring your A-Game, cuz this time? I guaran-damn-tee I'll bring mine.

"And last, but not least... Thank you Mr. Exx-Dubbya-FUKKING-F. My 2nd legit match, thanks to you, Matty Boy & Miss Callaway. X....If YOU ever make a full-time return? The Hoffster, the REAL...Hoff-ster, the one you believed in? Bettah believe, buddy-boy, he's GUNNA BE READY TAH SHAKE THINGS UP A BIT!!

You bring the People's Cock? I'll bring the gat dam ham sammiches. We'll rawk this casbah like a muddafukkin' Hurricane, Too Cold Scorpio Style.

"Trust me....I don't forgive, but when people show me the respect to show up with their game face on? As opposed to, I dunno, raping me, berating me with a plunger, beating me w/nightsticks, among other things? When they bring the competition, I don't forget. What Ally did? That fell on my head, literally. Cuz it was her party, & I crashed it. That was personal. And I got what I deserved. What I do to every last one of you?....That'll be business.

"Because, believe me......My true target? He's already paid his due.

".....riddle me this. How many matches, I mean ACTUAL....fucking matches, have I had in this company?

"Two.

"The old me? He's dead and gone, and if you TRULY 'Believe' I'm nothin' more than a joke? I got some Bad News for ya... The new me?

....reeve appears.......

[Image: ann_zps5dafd836.png]

"They only need One. End Tranzz-Mission."

[Image: sauron-critics-sarahEdition_zps3fd9a704.png]

|no more excuses. no more words. lights + camera = action|

--stick around a while. we're just gettin' warmed up--

#WeWillRawkYou

#PRAY
Edit Hate Post Like Post