Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 09:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Flynn's Rules' Last Man Standing Match Tips & Guidelines
MarkFlynn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-09-2014, 11:41 AM

(OOC: This is longer than the 500 word RP limit for guest refs. Also, I already RPed which means I hit the guest ref limit. Also we're past deadline. So, this one doesn't count for anything, just thought I'd push out another one to clarify Flynn's intentions as a ref.)

Just before Warfare starts, Sayors, fresh from his interview with Diaz, sprints back across the XWF locker room, eager for another story.

Flynn is standing in the back, stretching his right arm across his chest to his left side, still fully decked out in XWF referee gear. His giant smile has mysteriously disappeared...

"Flynn, breaking news! Have to chase this story while it's hot! What is your response to Jessica Diaz's claim that you're a, pardoning her French, a fucking idiot?"

Flynn doesn't stop stretching, moving onto his legs. He doesn't bother looking over either "Not immediately opposed to that statement. Would like to hear the basis though. On what grounds?"

Sayors fights through his surprise at Flynn's disinterest and pulls his tape recorder out of his pocket and presses it to Flynn's ear.

The camera zooms in so the audience can also hear the recording:

**$$$BZZZZZZZTTTTTT***!!!

Quote:"-kay fine; is Mark Flynn an idiot?"

"What makes you say that?"

"If you wanna get technical, I asked. I didn't say. But did you actually listen to him speak? Are were you too busy trying not to piss yourself? He was talking about Sheehan bending the rules in a Last Person Standing match! Y'know, a match where there are no rules to bend?"

**$$$KRRRRRRRRRSH***!!!

Sayors retracts his tape recorder as Flynn presses his right ear to his right shoulder, then his left ear to his left shoulder, loosening out his neck.

"Having had this just played for you, you must have a plethora of feelings. Give us your gut response to this verbal shellacking?"

Flynn sighs, puffing out his chest and arms alternatively to get the blood flowing. "Wouldn't say a plethora. Truth be told, the only thing I feel is... disappointment."

"...Disappointment?"

"I'm honestly very disappointed in Ms. Diaz. For someone that I initially perceived as the larger of two squirrels, battling to leap into the crocodile's mouth..."

"It seems she lacks the intelligence and forethought to do her research."

"See, this isn't just any Last Man Standing Match."

"This is a Last Man Standing Match with Mark Flynn officiating. A 'Flynn's Rules' Last Man Standing Match."

"And as such, there are just a couple tweaks, to add a little spice and variation to the traditional Last Man Standing match rules."

"Well... could you tell us those changes?"

Flynn stops stretching.

Pauses.

Strokes his chin.

"All of them? No."

Sayors deflates just a bit, confused as to how to journalistically pry out an answer from here.

"BUT. That clip you played reminded me of a couple rules that I think are important to cover, that I feel comfortable clarifying for both parties before this match starts. To make sure this contest is fair."

"OH! Please do!"

Sayors presses the microphone mere millimeters from Flynn's mouth as Free-Win quietly contemplates where to begin.

"All right. In a Flynn's Rules Last Man Standing Match. I allow the use of NO STEEL FOLDING CHAIRS, NO TABLES, NO LADDERS, NO WIRES FOR CHOKING, NO BRASS KNUCKLES, NO OUTSIDE WEAPONRY OF ANY KIND!!!!"

The boos from within the arena echo loudly, this crowd wants bloodshed!!!!!!!!!!

"...For any superstar named 'Jessica Diaz.'

Sayors is silent as the audience also quiets down.

"There is NO CHOKING, NO BLOWS BELOW THE BELT, NO EYE GOUGING, NO CLOSED FIST PUNCHES, NO OPEN FIST PUNCHES, NO UNSEEMLY MANUEVERS OF ANY KIND!"

The whole of the XWF Universe is silent.

"For any superstar named Jessica Diaz."

The arena begins an all-new kind of boo. Instead of booing Flynn for taking away their right to a violent match, now they're starting in, wanting to support Jessica Diaz. She deserves a fair match, but with Flynn officiating, how the Hell is she supposed to get one?

"DO NOT PUSH, TOUCH, TALK TO, REFER TO, POINT AT, MAKE PHYSICAL CONTACT WITH, MAKE EYE CONTACT WITH, ACCUSE OF FOUL PLAY, OR EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE THE EXISTENCE OF THE OFFICIAL IN A FLYNN'S RULES LAST MAN STANDING MATCH!"

The crowd already unleashes hatred down on Mark Flynn, the boos from a crowd ten to twelve walls away almost drowns out Mark Flynn's voice as his lips nearly touch the microphone.

"If your name is Jessice Diaz."

The boos get even louder!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Flynn holds up two hands defensively.

"HOWEVER!"

He shouts, as the crowd boos, bursting through the rabble's cries.

"HOWEVER! THERE IS ONE RULE THAT 'IRISH' EDDIE SHEEHAN MUST OBEY AT ALL TIMES DURING THIS FLYNN'S RULES LAST MAN STANDING MATCH!"

The crowd falls deathly silent.

Flynn leans in as close to the mic as he can get...

And whispers.

"EDDIE SHEEHAN."

"Must have fun.

The crowd... is silent...

"And yes, Jessica. I will be allowing him to bend that rule tonight."

The boos resume in more full force than ever as Flynn salutes to the camera and jogs away.

Sayors tries to make a closing statement, but can't amplify his voice over the crowd raining hatred down on even the place Mark Flynn was just standing.

If he could get his message out, he might have said.

The Most Hated Man in the XWF.

Is Back.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes MarkFlynn's post:
Ozymandias (07-09-2014)