Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 03:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Children of the World
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

07-09-2014, 04:19 AM

"All the children of the woooorrrrld...black, white, red, and yellow...brown...uh....ah fuck it..."

When we last left Cain, he'd devoured the heart of a cherub, thereby increasing his demonic powers. How much? Let's just put it this way. Mortals want none of the demon prince right now. Yes, he walked along the golden paved road, singing that song. However, Jesus can't be too happy with Cain at this juncture. And Cain has no idea how he got to Heaven. He now stood in one spot as he sensed something of incredible power moving in his direction.

"What's this? Company?"

He just knew that it would be some sort of royal guard, and said guard would be there to destroy him. If it were one of the arch angels, then said arch angel had the power to destroy him. He advanced cautiously, demonic senses tingling. He stopped and perked his pointed ears, hearimg a set of wings flapping. He turned to the direction of the sound just in time to sidestep a fiery sword, which buried itself into the pavement. His attacker had taken the form of a human male, with wings, and curly blonde hair. The Last Son of Eden glared at the angel...who was naked.

"You really should put some clothes on and learn what not to swing a fucking blade at."

The angelic warrior's jaw dropped, as he was taken aback by the demon's brash nature. He had to ask himself..."Was this guy really human?".

"Yes...I was."

"You can't read minds, Cain!"

Well, truthfully, there was a time when Cain couldn't read minds. But twenty minutes ago(our time), he had eaten the heart of a cherub and gained it's powers. In the Mythology of Cain, angels were blessed with powers. Skills. Each class, and cherubs were the mind readers who could wash negative thoughts from the individual. Cain had absorbed said power, but seeing as how he corrupted it, so was the power. He could only read minds. But that made it easier to predict his opponent's next move. The holy fire crackled as it swished toward Cain, who stepped backwards. Cain smirked.

"Oh, to the contrary, dear Angel. I have more power than your research would..." he chuckled. "...have you believe."

Another shot dodged and countered with a quick wrist grab and flip, Cain burying his knee into the clavicle of the angel. Cain bared down hair, popping sounds heard, causing the angel to drop it's weapon. Cain promptly attempted to pick up the weapon, but dropped it as his skin sizzled. He retreated backward a bit, the angel laughing.

"AGGGH...what the hell was that!?

The angel continued laughing, answerimg tauntingly.

"Holy fire hast burmed ye, has it demon? Only MY kind can wield such power. Now....prepare to die!"

The angel once again charged Cain who stood fast, not flinching as this angelic warrior came at him at full speed. He narrowed his eyes and waited for exactly the right moment, dodging to the side. He took a wild swing at his would be assailant, who dodged, and slashed him in the side. Dark black blood stained and burned the gold paved streets below them. Cain didn't stop however as he grabbed the wrist of the angel, burying a knee into his midsection and knocking him backwards with a headbutt. Cain roared.

"You will pay, angel! That will be the first and LAST time you get a free shot!"

"Heh...ye boast alot for a dead man."

A crimson aura surrounded the Demon Prince and the clouds around his feet swirled. He lunged forward, and the angel struck downward. Cain threw up a clawed hand and caught the blade, his eyes flashing red. The angelic warrior suddenly began to quiver.

"...let...let ye go...tis my blade!"

The Demon Prince grinned sadistically.

"So GOD's chosen do feel fear?"

"Still thy tongue!

By now, the holy flame had darkened. Cain's blood seeped over the blade, and it became a crimson color. Cain lifted a large foot to the angelic nuts of heaven's defender, the angel dropping his corrupted weapon and falling to his knees.Cain took up the blade and raised it high in the air, and the black flames arced as he swung it downward, beheading the angel. He stood back for a moment and surveyed his work. Then shrugged, and turned around. The blade became absorbed and his claws were aglow with unholy power. He grinned evilly and began to walk once again, whistling the same tune.

-All The Little Children of the World-

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Cain's post:
Martyr (07-09-2014), Mastermind (07-09-2014), Rain (07-09-2014)
Martyr Offline
Believe. Or be left behind.

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

07-09-2014, 09:43 AM

[Image: Enya-enya-66078_500_500_zps2c865383.jpg]

A True Master of the Mind... his aura became only more intriguing by the Moment. Of all the beings residing in this Realm, he was the one my eye rested upon most frequently. He reminded me of another...

The Dhampir.

A TRUE 'half-breed', in every sense of the word. Half vampire, half-human, Vlad was one of the few men I had relied upon... Much more than a man... An entity. A being whom I depended on, just as I did The Dragon, to lead "The Storm" on a path to hell, paved in crimson.

This.... Dark Prince. Cain. He carried with him a great power, a power which grew stronger by the day.

We could use an entity like that...

@TheTurnOfTheTides
Hate Post Like Post