Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-07-2024, 09:03 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
"Days -1, 0, and 1" part 2, day -1: The second part of day -1 + an update
DOCA_HVP2014 Offline
Mr. Proxy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-07-2014, 11:45 PM

^DOCA HVP's current theme

"It's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance, Camilla. Would you like me to walk with you to be sure your life isn't threatened again?" • The concern in his voice was as moving as the sincerity in his eyes while he propped his sunglasses up and rested them on his hair so he could get an even better look at her. "Why I'd love that, Richard. Thank you so much," she said as Mr. Proxy reached down to pick up the bags that his comrade had dropped all over the elevator floor. With three duffel bags in one hand and two in the other, he allowed Camilla to lead the way out of the elevator taking Mr. Proxy in the exact direction he had just come from but you can believe he did not mind.

ϟ /ϟ/ Right about here is when I knew to really step up my skills and impress /ϟ/ ϟ

"May I?" • His empty hand extended outward in an offer to carry her suitcase meant he shifted all five duffel bags to his left hand without issue.

ϟ /ϟ/ It didn't matter how much all that heavy artillery weighed down my left; the right was all hers /ϟ/ ϟ

Camilla couldn't believe her eyes for a moment but then handed over her suitcase to the gentleman she knew as Richard. • "Those bags of yours look heavy. Are you sure?""Of course I'm sure. You need to be able to run to safety if that rapist comes back around so you can't afford to be carrying any extra weight. Meanwhile I'd take out my cuffs and subdue the offender after gently setting your suitcase down," said Mr. Proxy, flashing a quick smile as he concluded that sentence.

The two of them made their way out into the large parking lot of the airport and over to a red 3000 GT belonging to Camilla. Mr. Proxy's eyebrows raised in shock as he was no doubt expecting something else. • "Well well well you really do drive in style, Camilla. I'm impressed," but not as impressed as he was by the view as she took her suitcase and leaned over to push the case to the middle of the back seat. Even in that blue business attire with a knee length skirt, the curves of this woman's posterior were out of this galaxy.

ϟ /ϟ/ I knew I had to go in /ϟ/ ϟ

Mr. Proxy sat his duffel bags down on the blacktop and then

[to be continued]

Current day, current time

The Department of Corrective Assault, Hits Via Proxy 2014 is proud to announce their very own Mr. Proxy has entered into a three on three tag match at the XWF's Wednesday Warfare show this week. As all agents will be listed, Mr. Proxy is billed simply as DOCA HVP.

Should Mr. Proxy need to be replaced, the replacement agent will also be billed by those initials even if the agent does not have the word proxy in his or her name. The necessary documents have been signed, sealed and delivered into the hands of a top XWF executive who has assured the Department of Corrective Assault no interruptions will delay any necessary proceedings.

As of this time, two members of the XWF roster are expected to be dealt with by DOCA HVP on Wednesday night Warfare, not including anyone slated as an opponent in the six man tag.

And there you have a little more of the XWF creative powers' flair.

They knew how to fluff anything up to sound like a bigger deal than what it really was. Mr. Proxy was to compete under the ring alias of DOCA HVP and he would be allowed to take jobs from roster members and perform hits so long as he played along and allowed the creative geniuses to run ads and updates resembling some outside organization or force. I remember the old days when a wrestler could just come into a wrestling company and do whatever he wanted, and if the people liked it they liked it, it didn't matter. In today's wrestling so many companies want to blow things into larger than life proportions, hence the XWF taking Mr. Proxy's original idea and inflating it into something they thought would be fascinating to their viewers.

Had Mr. Proxy an issue with this? Irrelevant; the money is what mattered. He had his demands met from the financial standpoint so he was going to do everything he could to remain a professional and keep his employer happy. The XWF can air propaganda and hype this DOCA HVP entity but it will be Mr. Proxy's moxie that takes this immoderate storyline to the top and straight through the roof.

It doesn't matter what they've got him billed as. Do not end up on the receiving end of a paid assault. The only action you'd be able to take in retaliation would be against whomever you believed to be behind the paid assault. If it means hiring him before your enemies do, so be it. Mr. Proxy himself is never the one to blame when he's delivering punishment.

[Image: john_st.gif]
Mr. Proxy
when you need someone's teeth kicked in but want to keep your toes clean
or when you just feel like framing some doosh bag by hiring him in their name
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes DOCA_HVP2014's post:
Ozymandias (07-10-2014)
DOCA_HVP2014 Offline
Mr. Proxy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-08-2014, 12:14 AM

The Department of Corrective Assault HVP division has enjoyed the following dialog between Shelby Cobra and the Mafia Men recently.

(07-05-2014, 12:44 AM)Shelby Cobra Said: "Oh I'm sorry, I knew wobs were dumb, but what you just said made Italians seem a lot more stupid then I thought. Shit, Well hey. That's okay. If you fuckers wanna face me. Sign up for the next Madness. 3 on 1 tag handicap match. I'll make each and everyone of you wobs my bitch."

(07-05-2014, 12:56 AM)Mafia Men Said:
[Image: tQxJLU3.png]

Done. We've accepted your challenge for the 14th.

The Department of Corrective Assault HVP division has made its representative heard through the following presentation.

Hey doosh bags, I like your new poster that's been going around in the back,

[Image: wopmen2_zpsec00df2c.png]

Tool bags. Ha ha, taking on a three on one advantage over a girl. She's hot and therefore will beat thy wop man ass. . . . Oh yeah but not before I'm done beating that wop man ass this week.
Hate Post Like Post