Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 03:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Adam Cabana
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-07-2014, 03:59 PM

"Get your ass out here. There's only room for one Cop from Detroit, and I doubt it's you. Seeing as how you're probably just a stripper acting like a cop. Come on, we'll have a Riot Match. Know what that is? We fight, Riot Shields, and Batons. But it gets better because as we fight we get blasted with the Riot Hoses."
Edit
Adam Cabana

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-07-2014, 06:48 PM

You got yourself a match. I ain't hard to find and Officer Adam Cabana of the Detroit Police Department doesn't back down from your kind. In you fact, You should be grateful I don't find a reason to throw your ass in jail. It will be figured out soon enough.
kmoney Offline
CCWF Mercenary

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-07-2014, 06:55 PM

Yo.... can a nigga ref this? It just makes so much sense. I'll be unbiased I promise, I hate all pigs equally.

1x XWF Universal Champion
1x XWF World Champion
2x XWF Cruiserweight Champion
1x XWF Tag Team Champin (w/ T-Money)
1x XWF Stable Champion (w/ Tomoko Hanahara, Sewaside, and T-Money )
1x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF X-treme Champion (Undefeated)
1x XWF Heavymetal Weight Champion
1x XWF Ark of the Covenant Champion

Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-08-2014, 01:46 PM

"Kmoney. What if I wanted Frodo to ref it? Also, Adam, what would you get me on? I'm not a crook, I'm a retired Detective. And I happen to know the Police Chief, the Detroit one. Now, what kind of people is it you don't back down from? Are you saying you fight cops, or black people? Are you a racist now, Cabana?"