Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-17-2024, 09:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
TBA
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-02-2014, 08:16 AM

Black nothingness fills your screen. The sound of thunder in the background. Lightning flashes. It is at that moment you catch the slightest glimpse of the King of Darkness.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLVtB9fW3_FQ2lvHTWlJ8...LksAkxV-r4]

As quickly as you see him, he vanishes before your eyes. Returning your screens to black nothingness.

What an interesting trifecta we have here. Azrael Erebus. Eli James. Sebastian Duke.

Out of those three names, one name just does not belong.

Last year at High Stakes, Azrael defeated the King of Darkness.

Back in May, I cashed in, defeated Azrael, and took his newly won Universal Championship.

Then just last month at Leap Of Faith, the second installment of Duke versus Azrael.

Eli James inserted himself into something he had no business in. Eli James inserted himself into a match between two great competitors.

Why?

Because Eli James is starving for stardom. Between the stars that burn bright for Azrael Erebus and myself, stands the dim light of an aging star, ready to burn itself out, in Eli James.

Eli James inserted himself into by business and as a result, I know longer sit here as your Universal Champion.

Now its Eli James going after my championship.

Eli James and his cowardly ways are now on my radar.

Seek and destroy.

Some day down the line, Eli James will have to pay for what he's done.

That day, is not Monday night.

See, Eli James may indeed become the Universal Champion, but it damn sure won't be because of me.

On the other side of that same coin, Azrael Erebus may retain my championship, and that... also won't be because of me.

Hell, Shelby Cobra could go in and shock the world and walk out as the Universal Champion, but I assure you, that won't be because of me.

I will call the match right down the middle and the best man... or woman... will walk out the winner.

That being said, Eli James, allow me to warn you. If you so much as look at me cross ways with your inbred, hillbilly eyes, with God as my witness, I will cut you down.

Eli, your night will come. Be careful not to get consumed by the Darkness.

The screen flickers, then fades to Darkness.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Sebastian Duke's post:
Great Buzzard Eli James IV (07-02-2014), Rain (07-06-2014)