Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 06:09 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warfare Show Scheduled for 01/09
Hickster Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Classic Face

(usually cheered; very rarely plays dirty)

01-04-2013, 03:58 PM

[Image: DmXqk.jpg]

Over here on the Warfare brand, we refuse to push back or cancel shows. Our fans mean more to us than that.

The 01/09 edition of Warfare will take place.

The main event is Benjamin Crane vs. Sebastian Duke, and it should be one hell of a match. I've watched these two cut promos, and I refuse to make them wait another week to go at it. I'm even gonna go ahead and make this match an Xtreme Rules Match. YEEEEEEHAW!

On this show, I will also make an official statement regarding my position in the company.

(OOC -- Feel free to send in angles and segments for this show! There's still time left.)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
benjamincrane Offline

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

01-05-2013, 01:13 AM

wow, i gotta say, i kept coming here and kept getting an error message and figured it got shut down or something. then i come here to check before bedtime to find that we're the main event and someone (i'm assming you, hickster?) made a KICK-ASS banner for it! wow! so i've got until the 9th huh? that's good because i did have a VERY special Approach The Monolith i wanted to do and was afraid i wasn't gonna get the chance. main event.. i'm telling ya duke, we got something started here. lol
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-06-2013, 12:05 PM

As fast as it gets started, Benjamin Crane, I will kill it.... Delude yourself into thinking you are something special.... But, do so at your own risk.... Sebastian Duke is coming for you.... He will NOT.... be stopped!
Hate Post Like Post