Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 04:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ezekiel Carter-Williams V's attacker reveals himself and issues an open challenge
Ashe_Dawson Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-23-2014, 02:14 PM

After the major Leap of Faith pay per view event at an XWF Live Event that is being recorded for the website, a decent tag team tryout match between some local talent has just ended and they are heading backstage, then all of a sudden the lights in the arena go out and the fans are very confused. "Dreadnaught" by Machinæ Supremacy starts to play, a spotlight appears and the hooded "fan" who attacked Ezekiel Carter-Williams V is standing in front of the curtain. He makes his way slowly to the ring with a scattered cheers but mostly a lot of confusion. He walks up the ring steps, slowly enters the ring and takes the microphone from the ring announcer. The lights in the arena come back on as he music fades out and the hooded man removes the hood revealing himself.

I know most of you people have no idea who the hell I am, so allow me to introduce myself. My name is Ashe Dawson, I am as good as any of the boys in the back wish they were. I am a trend setter, a difference maker and yes I am the man who on Sunday night at Leap of Faith bashed Ezekiel Carter-Williams V with a chair repeatedly during the X-Treme Title match. You see I was signed here a couple of days before the pay per view and the biggest advice I have ever gotten was "Make an impact", so I did I made an impact all over Ezekiel's knee with a steel chair.

He starts pacing around the ring with a slight paranoid look in his eyes.

Now you may ask yourself why I am out here, well it is pretty simple I am looking for an opponent for Monday Night Madness and so far no one I have seen looked particularly impressive so I decided rather than choosing my first opponent here in the XWF I would give one of the veterans in the back a chance to step up and show they have some nuts still attached. Call this an "open challenge" if you want I really could give a damn what you call it. I want to fight I hear the best wrestlers and fighters are here in the XWF and so I want them to prove it to me. I will be waiting for a response.

"Dreadnaught" starts blasting again as Ashe makes his way out of the ring, heading back to the locker room area leaving the crowd and some of the ringside crew in shock.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-23-2014, 05:20 PM

Nice job beatin' that disease ridden around like he was an ex wife. Next you should punch that ugly whore with the shaved head right in her dogly face.

That'd be you, Cobra. Dang, and I thought some of the other cunts around here were ugly.

*drops bitch* What happened--? ? *walks away*

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sid Feder's post:
Unknown Soldier (06-25-2014)