Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (June 21st) PPV RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dim and Maddy needa pay attention. (9)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-20-2014, 10:40 PM

"John Maddison, let me make this easy for you. You seem to be shit at insulting me and ripping me down. It's not that hard, but for whatever reason you seem to be shit at it. Maybe just a bit better than Gilly. But it's fine, I'll give you a bunch of helpful hints, then move on to your simple friend, Jack. I mean Dim. Shall we begin?

Ok, I have trouble beating anyone who's got a skill set above Ally Callaway. I'm a shit father, who doesn't know my kids' birthdays, and I was too busy fucking with Peter to go to my daughter's graduation. I'm pretty sure my kids are still fucking behind my back. I do some things that no 38 year old should do, because it makes me look creepier than Hank Lane hanging out by a kindergarten. I'm probably the lesser of the Ward kids. My parents didn't love me, I smoke too much crack. I'm a who got his cock cut in half, and I had to have it reattached like I was a Bobbet.

I'm basically going nowhere in the fed, but I still try and attach to other people in the hopes of bettering myself. I also have the unpleasantness of being in a relationship with Zak Misery at one point. Oh, and we're not done here. No, there's a lot more. Let's dig back, I lost to Amos James, and where is he now? I barely beat McBride, and the only person who actually lost to him this millennium was Peter. I lost to Duke, and to Nova, and to Titan. Matter of fact, let's look at my list of wins and see if any of them are impressive. Only Mandii, and that shit barely counts. She didn't even cut a promo, she clearly didn't care about the match.

Madison, I am a joke in the XWF, and most people know it. But you know what? I'm going to kick your ass at Leap of Faith. If you even show the fuck up. If you're even the partner. And if it's not you, if it's Steen, or Dim, then I'll just kick their ass.

It's OK, though, Maddy. Keep up your sub par insults and move along to people who are more deserving of your worthless attempts at trash talk, like I dunno. The person who's better at being you than you are. Theo, you know the man you invited into the Black Circle, who then stole it from you and killed it. Oh, I know, you answered back or something. But to be honest, I ignored your shit, because whatever you had to say was more than likely some weak ass stupid shit. Who cares, your game is whack, and you're passed your time. Go back to trying to try save what's left of your legacy. Nope, it's gone. Congrats, you're less than shit. You may have once been someone, but not anymore. Not in a long time. Now you're a joke of a wrestler, someone to get booked in Ironic Matches where you don't even make it down to the ring. Yeah, those were the days. Remember when people thought the name John Madison meant something? Probably not.

And Dim, let's discuss you now. You were clearly too stupid to get my point. No, that's not a jab at your education, it's a jab at how you missed something simple. Let me explain it as simply as we can. I don't give a shit about Zach Rizza, nor do I give a shit about Peter's time as an X Champ before it got put in the history books. Peter clearly does. He cares about the times that didn't make it in the history books. He wants to lay claim to them, to put himself in as something we can't verify. Well, funny enough, though he wants to do that, he gets a might upset when you bring up Zach Rizza. Why is that? Oh, because he knows he's not got that record he wants, he knows he's not going to get it. Just like he knows he can't keep the number of times he's actually won the tag titles straight. He says 5 then 4 then 5. Which is it? Who the fuck cares, it's probably neither. This will only be his second run, by Dim logic.

Yes, Dim, I'm calling your logic into play here. You want to ignore one person's accomplishments because history doesn't record them, but then you want to laud another person's, when there's no history of them, because that person is your hero. I don't get that, by the way, how is Peter a hero? What has he done to deserve the hero worship? You should be riding Feder's nuts a lot more, but that's too gay for you, isn't it? But isn't it gay for you to be hero worshipping a rape victim who admittedly liked it? I don't get you Dim. And, you're the one who spends your time around some really in shape dudes, getting all sweaty and grunting. Sounds a lot like my sex life. Does your ass get tight afterwards? Do you get the wicked shits? I bet you do.

And no, I'm not going back on commenting on your losses to be like Feder. Hell, I would have left them out of this, except you brought losses up like you have room to talk about anything. You have one win, and it was delivered to you by Azrael. Who did not need your shitty guidance to win, no one did. Actually, it was you who needed help. You're the Peter Gilmour of that team, not Azrael, not Eli, you. The team would have been fine, if not better, if you weren't there. Send them in there with two on one, and they'd still function the same. Except Eli may not have vacated the titles. Because he wouldn't have to share them with you. I bet you didn't think that was the reason he vacated them, did you? You probably thought he did it because he just didn't want to be a champion. No, it's because he couldn't stand the thought of your name being by his in the history book of champions.

Which is odd that he saved you from the pin, then, but whatever. You're still not helping your cause anymore than I'm hurting mine. But rejoice in this, if you do sign on to help Peter you won't be the weakest link on the team. You'll be the strongest link. And so will Peter. Because a team of two has two strongest links. Because much like you, Peter never made it passed the 7th grade, and never learned the meaning of strongest, or superlative adjectives. Either way, you're still the true strong link in the team. Because you're the one who will carry Peter out after he loses. And after he takes the pin.

Now, I just have one other thing to add. Leaving this right here at the end. Who cares about Zach Rizza, Peter does.

Peter Gilmour Said:As much as I would love to get the Xtreme Title for the 12th time and move closer to that guy named Zach Rizza's 16 time reign, I'm more focused on kicking some ass and making all of the critics eat their own words and that begins this Tuesday when I strip Scorpio of his dignity and prove that all he is just some homosexual with makeup on thinking he's Steve Borden.
http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=10703&highlight=ZACH+RIZZA

And again here

Peter Gilmour Said: I could care less if they were bigger or stronger than you, I am going to ruin that pretty little face of yours and put you in the hospital right next to Merchant. And you claim to be a 17 time Hardcore Champ. Ok there Zach Rizza.. don't make me laugh.
http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=5053&highlight=ZACH+RIZZA

What is that, Dim? It's Peter, your dong worshipping, ass play loving hero dong worshipping Zach Rizza. Because Peter's a bitch. Where do we go from here? We go to the ring at LoF, and I keep my title. With this piece of trash cleaned up, I'm gone. I will see your asses in the ring. Then walk away with my DilDope held high. That's a Crack Pipe Dildo combo. I made it from the melted gold of the Tag Title Belt."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post