Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (June 21st) PPV RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sacrificial Lambs(VI)(Trash Talk)
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

06-20-2014, 04:19 AM

The Last Son of Eden sat there at his marble desk, obsidian eyes focused on his monitor. He is dressed in his best business suit, shades pushed up to his crown. RTX title on the desk before him like a prize, the prize it was. Now Cain has had a long and storied past of people and "things" who talked shit. But at the end of the day, he just let it go. Because he knew that deep down, he was the best in his field. The killing field. He listened to the first part of Waylon's promi, and shook his head.

Quote:“It’s a pretty popular belt…..so I guess that means.. I showed you something in our match last week you liked huh Cain? I may not have won but I was better then you expected! Am I right? You liked me didn’t you? Hell you love me! I know you do Cain!”

"...sigh."

He paused the video and looked at the camera.

"Your point is valid, dear redneck. The RTX Championship is very popular, because every Tom, Dick, and Harry seem to be disillusioned. They believe that they will be able to take what is mine. Just like you, boy. You say that I saw something in you, and maybe that's a correct observation. You say that I like you? That, my young mortal friend, is as far from the truth as possible. I don't like you. To me, you are prey. Cattle. You know, on the Serenghetti, the lion spots the weakest Gazelle in the pack and do you know what happens then? That poor aninal becomes the lion and his cubs' dinner. Lionesses normally hunt, but not in my pride. Because I am the Alpha Beast."

He smirked.

"On a side note, FUCK Brock Lesnar."

He clicked the pause button and Waylon's promo began to play. He listened. And listened. Eyes began to narrow...turned blood red. Flashed at this part.

Quote:You’re a spoilt rotten punk ass bitch. You have everyone around here wrapped around your fucking finger and I’m sick of it! I finally get the shot I deserve and I have to share this moment with a fucked up doctor dressed up as batman! What the fuck is that about?

He growled, and pointed a clawed finger at the camera.

"Spoiled rotten punk as bitch? Everyone wrapped around my finger? Fuck that shit. I worked for every fucking thing I have you uneducated prick. And furthermore, I have *never* cheated. I have *never* taken a short cut in my entire career, and that includes having friends in high places! So you can stow that jealousy shit away in that toaster over you call a fucking brain. I'm SURE there's plenty of room!"

The Last Son of Eden sneered and lit up a cigarette, puffing. The cherry flashed red.

"i can't watch this bullshit anymore..." he clicked the "X". "...fucking dumb redneck sister fucking Son of a Bitch."

The silence was deafening as the Bad Mother Fucker sat there. In his entire career he'd been the bane of the authority figures of any company. Needless to say, when he would set foot in the rings they provided against hand picked opponents, he NEVER once had or needed help. He always won because over two millenia he'd become the perfect warrior. Men feared him. True, he didn't always win, but who does? Even Hogan lost. Undertaker lost. Triple H lost. They lost and they improved themselves. They got better, they evolved. He had improved himself as well, becoming a predator.

Seven minutes later, he put the cigarette out in his hand, searing flesh scent filling the air. He took a deep breath and looked at the camera.

"You remind me of Paul Bearer. Talking about YOUR Guppy. But you said something that bothered me just a little bit. Ripping you off? Noone is ripping you off, and who would want to? Not me, that's for certain. You see, Guppy, I've no need to rip you off. Reason being is that I am already better than you..." His hand came up. "... I am actually well established in this business. I am a former CWA King of the Dungeon..." One clawed finger goes up. "...former TWF World Champion, former SHOW Champion, Federation X Bloodsport Champion..." he continued, counting off on both hands now, numerous title reigns and accomplishments. "...NECW Champion, Superstar Champion...FUCK..why would I even THINK of ripping anyone off? I'm fucking perfect!"

He hated being questioned, especially since he worked so hard. He lit another cigarette, and calmibg down, continued.

"Guppy Parsh, Waylon..." he grinned sadistically. "...my Cainaanites once again have demanded a sacrifice. They have begged me over Twitter. Millions of them want to see THEIR Champion once again snuff lives out in THEIR name. And...hahaha..." He laughed insanely. "...at Leap of Faith, once again I will provide me Cainaanites with two. Believe that!"

Extreme close up of the grinning face of Cain, then fade to darkness, with only his glowing red eyes and gleaming, fanged smile.

End Scene

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cain's post:
Ozymandias (06-20-2014)