Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (June 21st) PPV RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Responding 2 Fags, Part 4 of The A-Batmaned Church of Wicked Sin Saga (RP3)
Guppy Parsh Offline
Person Against The Rape Of Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

06-19-2014, 09:53 PM

It was a gloomy and evil night. It rained on the L.A. abandoned church all day and it didn’t seem to be letting up at all. Peter Gilmour’s Racist Remarks sadistically sat in the church. The red ball of death was the reason no one attended mass here. All the good Christians could feel its presence and sometimes saw premonitions of its arrival in there dreams.

This was due to a curse Satan placed on the building during the dark ages. The red ball of darkness has orchestrated many symphonies of death under Satan’s word serving as his greatest demon. Those evil crusades of death murdered many influential people who defied the word of God and Satan, who the voice worshiped. Despite what history books have told you, Peter Gilmour’s Racist Remarks murdered Martin Luther King, John F. Kennedy, Ghandi, Adolph Hitler, and Barack Obama during the aforementioned symphonies of murder. Every single one of those sodomites attended this very church which is why it was abandoned and disgraced by God and Satan the two super powers of the world. Now the voice has returned to the church of sin.

The red ball of destruction was a wickedly good Christian, one that shouldn’t be left waiting but is. A slave should always come when it’s called.

Its sadistic cell-phone wickedly rang then the voice checked its evil messages. The red ball of death reddened with evil. It was pissed, but don’t worry we had cameras there to capture the epic promo that followed.

“I was GETTING ready 2 meet MY SLAVE at the ABANDONED church, but then I was NOTIFIED that THESE two losers cut promos WHICH is lame as fuck,” in the voice’s humble opinion anyone who wasted their time cutting promos was a waste of roster space, “Today’s first is CLAME who is a RIP-OFF of ASSASSIN’S CREED which is a video GAME for NERDS. Here’s what this bitch had 2 say,”

(06-19-2014, 03:21 PM)"Mr. ASSFAGGOT CREED" CLAME Said: "Guppy Parsh, you fancy yourself a killer? Good for you. But what you don't realize is that your opponent for Leap of Faith, the only one you should be worried about is not human. I knowexactlywhat you are. A Guppy is a tiny fish, in a huge pond. Xtreme Wrestling Federation is bigger than you, little fish. To me, you and your red ball are as insignificant as mosquito on my nuts. Understand? You bitch to Paul Heyman and he HANDS you a title shot at MY championship. You probably threatened to kill him, or maybe the little red ball did. Either way, there is only one true killer in this match, and mother fucker, I've got two balls. So go ahead and tell your one ball to go fuck itself, kay, thanx, bye."

“LAME, I’m SO BORED. He brings UP NO POINTS he’s just sums up who GUPPY IS and doesn’t EVEN try to play MIND GAMES. HE must be too busy PLAYING HIS gay little NINJA GAME 2 think of COOL THINGS 2 say in a PROMO," the voice was a promo expert, “MY SLAVE, guppy, MAY BE small but as REY MYSTERIOUS once SAID it’s not the size of the FISH it’s the SIZE OF THE FIGHT IN the fish that counts. OF COURSE guppy is a SMALL FISH, I say so in ALL OF MY PROMOS. STOP plagiarizing me like a LITTLE BITCH and actually b a man.”

“What’s next? R u going to cut a PROMO from a FUCKING CHURCH? If ur GOING TO steal my work U MIGHT ASWELL go all the way with it,” the voice thought of plagiarism as a cardinal sin, “he had other SHITTY thoughts 2. HE SAID THAT I bitched 2 doll gayman 2 get GUPPY THIS TITLE SHOT! Um no guppy worked hard and is UNDEFEATED UNLIKE U. He’s the best Doll GAYMAN guy there ever was and the best there ever will b. MY SLAVE guppy parsh is like BRET THE HITMAN HART except he’s better at KILLING PEOPLE THAN U AND every Canadian that’s ever lived COMBINED.”

“It cool that u say ‘over my dead body’ a lot because at DOLL GAYMAN’s JUMP OF SATAN ur gonna DIE! UR about 2 be America’s Favorite DEAD LITTLE BITCH,” the voice thought of that one all by itself.

“Then this DUMB MOTHERFUCKER thinks GUPPY ONLY has 1 ball for some reason. I don’t KNOW IF this is WORDPLAY or SAD MIND GAMES, but GUPPY has both his BALLS and he FUCKS VAMPIRES all the time,” the voice knew all the facts, “DON’T TRY and cock BLOCK my slave just becuz u can’t get PUSSY and can only GET DICK from fags like FROMO FAGGINS and GAYLAN. Speaking of that STUPID RED NECK here’s what HE HAD 2 say.”

(06-19-2014, 03:21 PM)JEFF FOXWORTHY Rip-Off Said:
“Guppy you can be batman and I’ll be the Riddler I have a riddle for you! Who has long hair overalls and is going to be the new champion this Saturday? “

-LAME ASS VIDEO-

“Go ahead give me a stupid fucking answer or talk some dumb bullshit again you and Cain are just alike! You’re like everyone else in this fucking company talk all the shit back it up from time to time I give you that but you are both still worthless and that’s what I’m going to make you see This weekend!”

“Ok, JIM HICKBILLY RIP-OFF, I’ll answer ur gay little question becuz it’s not very often Guppy’s DUMB ASS opponents come to me for GUIDANCE. Obviously, NO ONE WEARING overalls is WALKING OUT with a CHAMPIONSHIP BELT because OVERalls are BAD WRESTLING CLOTHES,” the voice was also known as a guru in the in-ring fashion world, “The only PEOPLE WALKING out with belts around their bodies ARE PEOPLE WHO PUT their BODIES on the LINE for these FANS and not losers like u who don’t take THEIR FUCKING JOB seriously. HOWEVER if you don’t WANT ur safety MY SLAVE WILL take it FROM U and he’ll FEED ME your SOUL!”

“Then AFTER THAT shit ‘riddle’ he starts SAYING what I said was BULLSHIT, but that’s JUST BECAUSE he is afraid of me and what I can MAKE GUPPY do to him. It looks like my MIND GAMES worked,” the voice was very slick and mentally sound, “You may not have realized it, but in my last promo but I mentioned RTS games and called the BELT guppy was going after one for nerds. I bet Mr. Parsh’s opponents were freaking out and trying TO FIGURE out how 2 play Starcrap 2 or WHORECRAP 3, but they DIDN’T NEED 2 LEARN those games because I have DOLL GAYMAN in my EVIL POCKET and this was really the MATCH TYPE I wanted since the beginning. The time they COULD HAVE been using was WASTED on DOTA or ASSFAGGOT CREED in CLAME’s case instead of HONING THEIR CRAFT.”

“AS a RESULT of my evil mind games, GAYLAN thinks a lot of STUPID THINGS because he couldn’t think of any good OWNS like I have. HE THINKS guppy is like CLAME, but GUPPY is a real killer and clame just plays the SAME GAME EVERY YEAR and pretends 2 kill. So of course they are very different u ] the voice knew every difference, [color=#800000]“then u say something about BACKING IT UP from Time 2 time, that may be true for CLAME, but Guppy is undefeated FOREVER unlike u 2 losers. Everyone who GUPPY BEAT hasn’t been back since BECAUSE I ATE THEIR SOULS. Gaylan and Clame will be the same way. Im sorry if ur a fan of them because at the PPV they will be dead men. But I digress,”

“It doesn’t MATTER what these losers HAVE to SAY, because no one thinks they are WINNERS they proved that the only people they can beat are LOSERS LIKE THE MASTERMIND. They’re all talk BUT GUPPY PARSH doesn’t need TO TALK because ALL HE NEEDS TO DO IS FEED me souls. At the END of the NIGHT their LAST WORDS will be FORGOTTEN because no one CARES ABOUT DEAD PEOPLE,” the voice never attended funerals, “DEAD people are the worthless ones.”

“One MORE THING, guppy u aren’t batman STOP BEING A and meet me at the FUCKING church already, JESUS FUCKING CHRIST,” the voice knew that slowpokes hated God. "SMDFH!"

The voice was fuming. The fires were wild with death. It was uncontrollable. Soon the world will be consumed by the fire. Punctuality could have lessened the blow, but destruction is key. The war between good and evil would never truly end, but as long as you're a good Christian you'll go to heaven. You can't live forever unless you fuck vampires. We're all mortals in our souls. Eating souls is both good and bad for your colon.

The voice knew this and it knew everything else, but there was one thing in the back of its evil mind and soul. Were the games really in his mind, or were they in its heart?

Guppy fin.

((OOC: The timestamps on the quotes are wrong because I couldn't quote the original RP directly and I had a bit of fun with the names. I didn't keep the video and replaced it with "-LAME ASS VIDEO-" in Waylon's quote and the text may be a size too big and a different shade of yellow than it orginally was, but I'm not sure. Other than that the quotes are as is at the time when I copied and pasted them. I don't know if they've been changed since then.))

[Image: H1oMImx.jpg]

16-4
XWF Top 50 of All-Time (#22 on 2015 and 2017 editions, #26 on 2021 edition)
1x RTX/Ruler of the Road to Extreme Xtreme WORLD Champion
2x Trio Tag Champion (1x as Tri Bute /w Ms. Diaz, Ms. Snow Pharaoh, and Mr. Supernova) (1x /w Benito Angelo and Jervis Cottonbelly)
1x Ark of The Covenant Champion
Winner of Gaybe Lincoln's XWF Tag Team Tournament /w Scully
Leader of the PAT-RO-oL's Anti-Rapist Division

Shoutout to Graves for the banner

Edit Hate Post Like Post