Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (June 21st) PPV RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wake up GC! (tag match)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-19-2014, 10:02 PM

[Image: uLCvgPQ.png]

8:30 AM - The Demonic Trio pt. 3

Yes, a cage is what it was that Jennifer Johnson, Gilmour Classic's sexy fiance, found occupying the walk-in closet turned kennel. And inside that cage was none other than Maria Clone #9-- or was it #11? Fuck it, who knows? It's not like these bitches come with tags or shot records, and I doubt that Peter Gilmour is capable of logging an inventory. Regardless of all that, Jennifer Johnson waves her finger at the Maria Brink Clone as though she were chastising a puppy.

"Listen to me, you little whore. If you lay a finger on my man, and you'll lose it like you did the first two."

Maria Brink looks down at the two nubs on her left hand where her middle and pinkie finger used to exist; a loud indication that A) Maria Brink has fucked up twice already, and B) Jennifer Johnson does not fuck around when it comes to "her man."

"I brought you into Gilmour Classic's life; you better fucking believe that I can take you out of it! I'll remove your tongue next so that you can't impress GC with that sexy little voice of yours that sold millions of CDs. How does that sound?"

MB Clone can only respond with a soft whimper that resembles a dying kitten. Poor Maria; can't touch anything on Gilly except for his feces.

"That's what I like to hear. Behave yourself now."

Jennifer Johnson flips the latch and out crawls MB Clone with that big, pasty white ass of hers up in the air for the world to see. She instinctively tries to stand up, but Jennifer Johnson thrusts her fuzzy slipper into the back of her head, knocking her back down to ground level.

"Crawl to him, you repulsive animal! Have you forgotten your place in this house already?!"

MB Clone crawls up the foot of the bed and then hops on top of mattress in a very dog-like fashion. We look up at GC who's still snoring sadistically to the heavens. He's got one muscular leg poking out of the covers, and then of course his massive bicep hanging off the side of the bed.

"Now, it's time for you to wake up the devil's favorite demon. You know how your demon likes to be woken up?"

MB Clone nods her head as she looks up at Jennifer with them beautiful eyes of hers. She then dips her head under the blanket near GC's enormous cock. We then see the outline of her head bob up and down under the sheets.

"Let's try something different, Maria. Why don't you go down a little deeper, hmm?"

Maria hesitates as she takes in what Jennifer Johnson is instructing her to do. She seems a little uncomfortable about pleasuring her demon in that way, but she doesn't want to upset Jennifer. She does as she's told like a good little puppy.

"That's the right idea, but why don't you go one more level down? "

MB Clone follows her orders and descends one more level. She then begins to pleasure GC's asshole with her tongue! JESUS! Jennifer is cracking up at what's taking place in front of her. She's getting a kick out of humiliating this poor thing. GC begins to stir as he feels MB Clone's tongue getting up in him. We then listen to him mumble in his sleep.

"Fuck you... no, you can't get up in me... I'm not fat! ..."

"Harder bitch!"

MB Clone does what she's told and puts more thrust behind her moves which causes GC to get even louder.

"Get off me, Frodo! Fucking ! NO NOT AGAIN!"

Gilmour Classic begins to shake violently as MB Clone goes to town on GC's butt hole. He finally wakes up but not in a way that is pleasant, no sir. He wraps his legs around Maria Brink's neck and throws her across the room, head-first into the wall!

"TRY TO RAPE ME AGAIN, BITCH!"

Gilmour Classic sits up in bed with his fists raised to his chest like he's fucking Ryu from Street Fighter. He looks down at what he's done, and he sees Maria Brink laying on the ground with her neck snapped. My God, she's dead from that lethal head scissors attack from Gilmour Classic!

"Fuck! NOOOOOO!"

"Oh no, Gilmour! Look what you've done to your Maria clone!"

"What? How? FUUUCK! I thought I was getting raped again, damn it!"

"To be fair, she was letting herself in you without your consent."

GC crawls over to his deceased pet and cradles her in his arms. He then screams to the heavens like a banshee in the darkness. Jennifer tries to comfort her man the best way she can even though she's responsible for what just happened.

"It's okay, baby. You still have me."

"But I liked this one! I want another!"

"Yikes. I'm not sure about that, Gilly. See, we stole this one backstage and ever since then, Peter has beefed up security over his Maria clones. So I don't think we'll be able to get you another. BUT! I have something else that will make you happy."

"PARM!"

"No, something better than that... A title shot at the TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS!"

"NICE! Must be because I beat that cunt Kendall Sawyer and made her EAT MY SHIT."

"As a matter of fact, that was the exact reason behind their decision. 'Because you beat that cunt Kendall Sawyer... and the other thing you said.' Bust listen, babe. We need to get you dressed so you can go sign the contract to be in the match."

"Wait, who's gonna be my partner?"

"Your partner... it's a secret! Come on, does it matter? It's a shot at the Tag Team Titles! You got this, so let's go."

"Alright, but it better not be that fake asshole running around or I'll be pissed. My opponents are Scorpio and Frodo, right?"

"That's right."

"Good, I'm always down for teaching that dwarf a lesson. Did he rape me back in December? Yes. Did I enjoy it. YES! You know why I enjoyed it? Because after the dwarf had his way with me, it gave me more pleasure when I ripped his dick off and shoved it down his fucking throat. In fact, let me reflect on that magical moment once more."

Quote:Peter twists in an awkward way that Frodos's small penis breaks in half. Peter then takes the other half of the broken penis and shoves it down Frodo's throat. He then begins to kick Frodo so hard his own steel toed boot goes up Frodo's ass! HIS BOOT IS IN HIS ASS!!! Peter then removes the boot and then puts it in Frodo's mouth. THAT SIC FUCK!! Peter laughs as Frodo is choking on his own shit that is on Peter's boot. Peter then stops and then walks away.

"Look at Frodo, choking on his own shit covered cock to the point where he could no longer speak. He must still have that little cock wedged down in his throat seeing as how half of his promos consist of footage or quotes from other people's promos. Now it all makes sense why he has to compensate for his lack of trash talking abilities by highlighting other superstars. You might as well show us clips of people who can actually talk, right Frodo? But I guess that he likes the taste of that shit covered cock since he's consistently shit in the ring and in his promos. Maybe if he'd spit that half eaten dick out, he could accomplish something other than riding Scorpio's coattails. You still got that dick that I shoved down your throat six months ago, Frodo? Is that why you've accomplished absolutely nothing since then? Well, good because we're gonna do the same thing at Leap of Faith! I've been waiting a long time for this. Hold on, let me show you something I got just for you!"

Gilmour Classic reaches into his bag of goodies and pulls out something that he's been saving for a long time. It's a pair of jeans with the ass cut out of them! He begins to wave them at the camera as though he's a matador taunting a bull.

"I'm gonna wear these bad boys out to the ring, Frodo. I know you can't resist. You're probably sitting on your couch right now, drooling at the thought of seeing me in this attire; aren't you? I know you are because you've proven how weak you can be when any kind of faggotry gets waved in your direction. When you see me in these, you're gonna walk right into a fucking bear trap and get your dick ripped off AGAIN. But wait, didn't I already rip off Frodo's cock before? Yes, but for the record, it was only HALF of his cock. I made sure to leave the other half there for later."

Gilmour Classic winks sadistically at the camera and laughs like a horny fucking demon.

"Come on, Frodo. Come get a piece of it, you little . Get that half cock of yours ready to go. Not interested? Too bad, because either way I'm gonna finish what I started last December. I'm going to rip that thing off, shove it down your throat, and THEN you will EAT MY SHIT.

"Tell me; does all of that sound really fucking gay to you, Frodo? Do I sound like a flaming homosexual right now who wants a half inch cock up his ass?

"Good, that's what I want. I hope I sound super fabulous and happy to take a cock in my ass. There's no way around it-- you're gonna take my bait on Saturday because your damaged, homosexual brain can't help itself."

Gilmour Classic bends over into the famous Goatse stance (bent over, ass cheeks spread). You can hear Frodo and Scorpio salivating over that hot ass.

"Don't be afraid of the sparkling lair that I've stretched out before you, Frodo. It's your destiny to get inside me. It's your destiny to lose again. Your destined to succumb to your sexual desires which will be what costs your team the match. You see, the fake Peter Gilmour fails to comprehend the strengths of true evil. That's what makes him fake. The real Peter Gilmour, AKA, me; knows how to utilize his strengths. I've got the ass of a bronze God; an ass that puts you homos into your sick, aroused trance. And that's when I'll strike. Oh, you're gonna try to rape me again? Try it, son. Try to imagine what gruesome outcome it will be this time around now that I know it's coming, bitch. Because that's when I'll turn around and deliver a thrust kick to your solar plexus that will have YOU bent at the waist. I'll then shove your little head between my legs where my sweaty balls will rest comfortably on the back of your soft skulls. Oh look, something else for you to look forward to, but I digress.. I'll then lift you into the air and drop you violently on the top of your heads; PACKAGE FUCKING PILEDRIVER TO EVERYWHERE!"

"Baby! I hate to interrupt, but we've gotta get going or we'll miss the flight!"

"Good call, mi'lady. Lead the way!"

With Classic Gilly all dressed, the demonic couple exit the room for the airport.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (06-20-2014)