Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (June 21st) PPV RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
P.S.M. -Pretty Standard Man
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

06-19-2014, 07:23 AM

I consider myself a pretty standard man. Even before the injury I was a standard blue collar type of guy. I fucked women till they were shaking in the bed. I smoked so much weed I figured I was decedent of Tommy Chong himself and don't get me started on the cars and guns I collected over my twenty four years of living. However I had a side of me that no-one was aware of till now. This was a moment that happened during my stay at Duke Regional Hospital for the fractured skull.....;;;;;

Our scene opens up at Duke Regional Hospital, located in the heart of Durham, NC. John requested to be moved back to his home-town a few days after the injury he sustained at the hands of the New World Order. We find John sitting in his bed with all sorts of medical equipment beeping and buzzing around him. Cards and balloons fill the room from fans, friends and co-workers. There is even a mysterious potato with a flower sticking through it near the window seal. All is well till there is a knock at the door. The resident nurse comes in

Hi John! how are you feeling this morning?

Well...I am not to bad. I could use a little more morphine if possible. My head is still killing me

*The nurse begins checking his IV*....Well I think we can take care of that for you John. There is a man outside requesting to visit you. Says he is a old friend?....I wanted to see if you was up for a visitor..

*John sighs while trying to get comfortable*...Yeah why not...send him in

Right away and when he leaves, I will bring you some more morphine and your breakfast

The nurse leaves and the man dressed in black comes walking in. He shuts the door slowly before turning his attention to John. John turns over and comes eye to eye with this man and he realizes who it is with the reaction on his face

Man...I tell you what, I ain't in the mood for it.

The man slowly sits down in the chair next to John's bed. He begins to speak with his thick Russian accent

Johnny boy....you know we would find you sooner or later. When Vlad got the news you made your way back to North Carolina, I was on the first bus down here.

And your still mad I got Victor thrown in jail till he rots into the fucking concrete aren't ya? ....So you want your payback is that why you are here. Going to kill a crippled man....what low you have sunk to George

John, tsk tsk...is that what you think I came here for....I just wanted to check on a former member of the crew that's all. I mean look at you, how you say...Mr. Hollywood.... all the money in the world, on tv every-night and now look at you...you fucking turncoat

Turncoat?...I was going to spend a eternity in jail for the shit I done with you and those pieces of shit. I was not going to ruin my life all because of some heritage and family history. The FBI saved my life whether I want to admit to it or not.

George gets up from the chair and walks over to the window. He looks out the blinds before shutting them slowly. He picks up the potato and wonders who the fuck sent John a potato with a flower in it. He reaches into his jacket and pulls something out. He turns around slowly revealing a gold plated revolver with a silencer attached.

You got to be fucking kidding me..*John reaches for the call button*

I wouldn't do that, it would be a real big mess ya know? ...You dead, a nurse, a few cops...not smart John. So why not get this out of the way I mean you know it was coming....Just put the pillow on your face so I can fire out the killing shot and I can get the hell out of here huh?

George walks over to the bed but John tries to get up. George hits John with the butt of the revolver and climbs on top of him. A massive struggle ensues with George placing the pillow over John's head and raising the gun towards the pillow

Die вам чертовски американский свинью!

Suddenly a massive groan can be heard from George and he falls off the bed with a hard thud. A syringe can be seen sticking clearly in the neck with blood pouring out. While George had the pillow on John's face, he was able to grab the closet thing and use it on him......John throws the pillow down and reaches for the calls button. He presses it and a buzz can be heard on the intercom

Yes John?

Yes ma'am, I am going to need a clean up crew in here and WHERE IS MY MORPHINE?!?!?!

Relax John, I am sending someone right now

Good bitch

John lays back on the bed, adjusting the height to his comfort. The door slowly opens and in walks the nurse from before. She sees George, laying dead off to the side

WHAT HAPPENED?

We had a heated discussion on who was a better wrestler Mark Flynn or myself and he said Flynn...so I had to kill him

The nurse quickly exits the room to get some help as our scene comes to a end

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Austin's post:
Frodo mother fucking Smackins (06-19-2014)