Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (June 21st) PPV RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worthless! [RP#1 for RTX Title]
Waylon Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

06-19-2014, 04:31 AM

“So, five weeks in a new company and I’m 1 for 2 in triple threats and this week I get put in another triple threat match! But this time it's for a shot at the RTX championship.”

Waylon smirks!

“It’s a pretty popular belt…..so I guess that means.. I showed you something in our match last week you liked huh Cain? I may not have won but I was better then you expected! Am I right? You liked me didn’t you? Hell you love me! I know you do Cain!”

Waylon starts laughing hysterically.

“Sorry…I’ve had a lot of sugar today, and puss ole sis is wore out! But I just keep coming back for more. Isn’t that right Cain? I’m like herpes that won’t leave there is no cure for me. I’ll keep coming around until I win! Except one thing changed this week didn’t it?”

“Here we are with a belt that represents everything I have worked so hard for. A belt that says you made it and you are one of the best. Now I admit Cain you whipped my ass bad last week. But I told you this isn’t over by a long shot. You and the fake batman over there don’t know what you’re in for this week.”

“Last week we faced in a triple threat with Ezekiel and in the end you was the one who walked out with your hand raised.

Waylon shakes his head.

“You’re a spoilt rotten punk ass bitch. You have everyone around here wrapped around your fucking finger and I’m sick of it! I finally get the shot I deserve and I have to share this moment with a fucked up doctor dressed up as batman! What the fuck is that about.”

“Guppy you can be batman and I’ll be the Riddler I have a riddle for you! Who has long hair overalls and is going to be the new champion this Saturday? “

“Go ahead give me a stupid fucking answer or talk some dumb bullshit again you and Cain are just alike! You’re like everyone else in this fucking company talk all the shit back it up from time to time I give you that but you are both still worthless and that’s what I’m going to make you see This weekend!”

Have a Nice Day!

[Image: profilepic_857.jpg?dateline=1399292049]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Waylon's post:
Frodo mother fucking Smackins (06-19-2014)