Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 10:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (June 21st) PPV RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lies, Lies, And More Lies (#4 LOF)
Scorpio Offline
Dick Of Doom

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

06-18-2014, 02:53 PM

Oh shit brahs, Peter Gilmour went and opened his mouth which basically means everything I've already said this week has been confirmed. Yes, I could just sit back, keep my mouth shut, let Peter continue to verbally fuck himself over, and then walk into Leap of Faith where he will proceed to climb into the ring and fuck himself over in front of a sold out crowd causing his team to lose. However I think I've got a couple more promos in me and as fun as it is leaving Gilmour to his own devices and watching him fall flat on his face because he can't get out of his own way, it's much more fun to give him a little push. So sit back brahs, relax, and watch as I give him the slightest nudge sending him tumbling towards yet another sidewalk faceplant . Oh and clips on deck.

[Image: evil.jpg]

Peter Gilmour Said:
Now let's talk about my opponents for this Sunday night at Leap of Faith. I'll start off with you Scorpio. It's funny Scorpio, we did battle way back when, and you still think I'm your bitch. I'm hardly your bitch, but I did fuck your mother and boy is she a BITCH!

Peter Gilmour Said:
You know that you can't truly beat me. You may have in the past but it was pure luck.

Peter Gilmour Said:
Scorpio, you think I haven't had any impressive wins as of late? Try a few months back when I defended my Xtreme Title in the Elimination Chamber. I fought 5 of the toughest guys in the XWF and I STILL CAME OUT THE CHAMP! Tell me that is not an impressive win? Yeah, that's what I thought you cocksucking prick! You have all the answers about me? WRONG! I change the questions motherfucker!

So let me get this straight brah, I say that you haven't had any impressive wins recently so you bring up a match that happened on November 29th, 2013? Listen you nonsensical knuckle dragger, can you explain something to me? HOW THE FUCK IS NOVEMBER OF 2013 RECENT!?!?!?! Meanwhile the match we had towards the end of February is "way back when"? I just... One time brah, just once, I wish I could take a peek inside your head so that I could try to grasp what the fuck is going on in there. There has to be a wire or something in there that wasn't connected properly because there is no other way to explain how in the fuck you can constantly render YOUR OWN promos completely fucking worthless. Now let me get something straight, you fought five of the toughest guys in the XWF? OH DID YOU NOW? Hunter Payne, two time UFO Champion, much toughness, such skill, wow. Andrew Morrison and Payback, as far as I can tell, accomplished NOTHING! Then there was Wyatt Reynolds who was actually worth a damn so yes, I can give you props on beating him. Or at least I would if I wasn't going to take this opportunity to shove that mongoloid bullshit you tried to pull on me down your throat. Wouldn't you say that LUCK played a HUGE part in you winning that match? Perhaps you shouldn't have gay orgies in your living room when you live in a glass house huh brah? If you can't figure out where I'm going with this let me put you out of your misery.

Quote:Lethal Lottery November 29th 2013

The ref locks the chamber door from the outside and looks on. Walking over to the timekeeper, he motions for him to draw two names out of a hat, giving us our first two participants...

Wyatt Reynolds and Hunter Payne are the lucky two!

Oh ho ho ho, now that's rich, THAT is fucking rich brah! So when you get called out on your lack of quality wins you bring up a match that is based HEAVILY on luck? They drew two names to start the match, you were lucky enough not to have your name drawn. You, Morrison, and Payback then sat in your chambers until they were opened at random. LUCKILY for you, you were the next to last person to enter the match with Payback entering last. THAT'S LUCK YOU DUMBASS! The times I've beaten you had nothing to do with luck and even if we would have had a chamber match or another match where a lot of luck was involved, it wouldn't matter because I've beaten you more than once brah. Do you really expect people to believe that every time we've had a match I've gotten lucky? Yeah and I bet you're still trying to figure out how I exposed you as the biggest fucking liar in the XWF too aren't you? Anyway tard baby, none, NOT ONE of the times I've beaten you has been because of luck and you know what brah, if you're not a sleazy lying sack of shit, how about you prove me wrong? We both know that you won't because you ARE in fact a sleazy lying sack of shit and I just called your bluff. So go ahead brah, I'm dying to hear the excuse you come up with to explain why you can't prove that me beating you MULTIPLE TIMES was because of luck. Last but not least brah, no, no you don't change the questions. You just think you change the questions BECAUSE YOU NEVER FUCKING UNDERSTOOD THEM TO BEGIN WITH.

[Image: h16_B2_B3_AA.jpg]

Damn that was fun and I'm just getting started because it seems like Peter Gilmour is never at a loss when it comes to stupid shit to say. He obviously hasn't come to the realization yet that I'm not the one you should pull shit out of your ass against because if you're lying I'm going to fucking find out, take this maggot filled pile of shit for instance.....

Peter Gilmour Said:
And so what I haven't held more titles than Zach Rizza. Who gives a flying fuck about Zach Rizza? I beat him so many times he quit XWF, took his ball and went home!

I swear to god I've seen walls with better comprehension than you. YOU'RE THE ONE, let me repeat that, YOU'RE THE ONE who claimed that you would win the Xreme Title for the 12th time meaning that you would have held it longer than anybody else. I then brought up that Rizza held it 16 times and suddenly it's who gives a fuck about Zach Rizza? THE FUCKING XWF HISTORY BOOKS DO! Not only that but YOU DO NIGGA! Apparently you want your name in the XWF history books when it comes to the Xtreme Title right? I mean otherwise you wouldn't have brought that shit up so obviously that's something you want to accomplish, you want a record that he has so you care dipshit! Oh and you beat him so many times he quit the XWF, took his ball, and went home? Really now? WHEN!?!?!? Are you making up shit again brah? Of course you are BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT YOU FUCKING DO! Let's take a look at what really happened though.

Quote:March 20th, 2011
Presented by WGWF
DEADLY GAME
STANDARD MATCH
PETER GILMOUR vs ZACH RIZZA

Gilmour picks up the Steel Chair and measures Rizza who begins to work his way back to his feet. Glimour looks to blast Rizza over the head, but it's Rizza who catches Gilmour with a boot to the midsection causing him to drop the chair. The crowd roars as Rizza picks up the chair, we see him rare back, Rose jumps down to the floor, and as Rizza blasts Gilmour across the skull the referee turns around catching him which prompts the Disqualification!

DING....DING....DING.....

Masters: The winner of this match, VIA DISQUALIFICATION, PETER GILMOUR!

The crowd boo's the decision as Rizza is all up in the referee's face. Gilmour has been busted wide open as we see Rose slide into the ring behind Rizza, she creeps up behind him, but before she can do any harm Rizza turns around! The crowd roars as Rizza blocks a slap to the face attempt from Rose before planting her with the RIZZATUDE ADJUSTMENT to the roar of the London crowd!

Quote:April 24th, 2011
Presented by WGWF
SPRING SLUGFEST
EXTREME RULES GRUDGE MATCH
PETER GILMOUR vs ZACH RIZZA

Fans pop as Rizza gets to his feet grabbing Rose from behind; she screams as Peter is helpless still tied up in the ropes as he watches Rose get tossed up and over the top rope and THREW THE BARBED WIRE BOARD!!!!!!!! “HOLY SHIT” chants echo around the GOA as we see replay after replay of Rose smashing through the barbed wire board. Rizza looks shocked as he watches EMT’s & backstage official’s race down to help Rose. This gives Gilmour the time he needs to escape from the ropes, fans boo as Zach turns around into a right hand via Gilmour. Zach responds with a right of his own, each man getting knocked back by the other before trading more series of shots until finally Gilmour ducks under a right hand looking for a low blow but Rizza side steps it and pulls Gilmour into his “RIZZATUDE ADJUSTMENT” reverse stalling suplex as Gilmour is dropped face first over the top rope and through the GLASS & TACKS TABLE!!!!!! HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT rings out throughout the GOA as Rizza slingshots himself over the top rope and on top of Gilmour!

Referee: ONE..... TWO..... THREE!!!

DING....DING....DING.....

Masters: The winner of the match... ZACH RIZZA!

Do you know how much I had to pay that shitty fed in order to be able to use that footage? Why didn't I just use XWF footage? Well probably because.... IT DOESN'T FUCKING EXIST! The only place where Peter Gilmour beat Zach Rizza so many times that he left the XWF is in his own mind. I figured that was the case when I heard him say it because I've been watching the XWF for years and that is something that I would have remembered. What did happen was those two matches that I just showed everyone followed by Zach Rizza staying in that shitty fed and becoming a hall of famer there, meanwhile you got THROWN OUT didn't ya Gilly? Yep, probably the only reason that you came back to suck in the XWF instead of sucking in that shit hole is because the XWF let you come crawling back while that place had the good sense to get rid of your stupid ass. I guess it's true what they say about a blind squirrel finding a nut because that's really the only good choice I can remember those jerkoffs over there ever making. Now even with me knowing what I know, while I was looking into Gilmour's outrageous claims, I still wanted to cover my ass and make sure I wasn't missing anything. Maybe some footage got lost or something, those things do happen. So I ended up going to the source to make sure. Yeah, I went ahead and put in a call to Zach Rizza, a short call. You see when I asked him about what Peter said all I heard was uncontrollable laughter followed by a loud click.

[Image: 29538118.jpg]

[Image: Scorpin.png]

#DickToFaces

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Scorpio's post:
Barney Green (06-18-2014), Frodo mother fucking Smackins (06-18-2014), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (06-18-2014), Theo Pryce (06-18-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Scorpio's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (06-18-2014)