Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (June 21st) PPV RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Mystery: Part III (Sexual Delight)
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-20-2014, 10:48 AM

I admit it. I was having a blast. My bills weren't really getting paid, but I was having too much fun. I would pretend to be searching for Eli, and once I had something to show the sisters, they would meet me here for sexual fun. This went on for a while. Even if the evidence didn't make sense, they would just accept it and they would do whatever I wanted.

A couple of months went by and it wasn't getting old. These two beauties knew how to please a man and make a man smile. The problem is I became selfish. I was so absorbed in getting these needs met that I forgot why the hell they were letting me. It all came crashing down not too long ago.

Rachel and Sarah decided to start recording these events just for fun. They were making sex movies without the detective really knowing about it. They all found out soon enough it was linked to something, and who had that something. Following a night of sexual delight between Ed, Sarah, and Rachel, they were lying in bed together. A noise was heard nearby outside his office. A knock at his door. They jump since they aren't expecting any company. It's almost 3 am in the morning. They refuse to get out of the small bed in Detective Ed's office. The knob starts to jiggle. After a few seconds it stops and it sounds as if the person is walking away... a minute or two pass by... and the door is kicked in. It's Eli James. His sisters look scared, as does the detective.

"Shhh. Shh. Keep quiet. Don't wanna wake anyone. Mind if I come in?"

Ed nods yes. Eli walks in and closes the door quietly behind him.

"Can I sit here?"

Eli doesn't wait for a response, he just sits.

"When an animal grows up in a zoo... he accepts it. It's the only way he knows. Somewhere deep within is an instinct that wants to explore, but he always reverts back to what he was taught. At some point there comes an animal that is too strong to just do what he's told. He's learned enough, and then he's had enough. His instinct kicks in and he wants to be free. He wants to explore. He kills. He does whatever it takes to get free. What happens when he's on the loose? People scatter in fear. They call for help. They want to tame this animal and throw him back in the cage."

"How do you find us? Aren't you.."

"Dead? Heh. That seems to be a common thought these days. Do ya see my two sisters mourning the loss of their brother?"

"Eli, we..."

"Shh. You don't have to explain yourselves to me. The family knew you two were just like everyone else. Deep down they wanted to believe their two little girls would grow up and do the right thing. You've been whoring yourself for a long time, and no one has visited you to judge. Rachel... Sarah... welcome... court.. is now in session."

Rachel and Sarah both look freaked out. They know how untamed and 'insane' Eli can seem.

"Eli. Listen. We know you like talkin' about Almighty, and judgment. We heard it all our lives like you did. But, don't you want to live outside the box and see what it's like? What we were taught..."

"What you were taught.. was a mistake. I don't have to 'go outside the box'. I've been there all my life. I've watched the world pass by thinkin' they were going outside the norm, and doing whatever their hearts desired. You think you were in a box and now you think you're free from that box. Truth is, you are still in a box... the image.. the scenery.. just changed... but you are still living in a box. You don't know what freedom really is. You don't understand what 'living outside of the box' even means. You think it means escaping the controlled world you were raised it and go out on your own. That's what they tell you the definition is. So you're living in their box.. in their imagery. You're not free. Ya never are. You're just living in someone else's defined world."

"Please, Eli.. please don't."

"People use to think tripping acid would free their mind. Heh. It only took their mind from the reality they were in and escaped to another world. There was no freedom. They were living in the drugs gift. The term freedom for you is an illusion. For so long people looked at me and listened to a few tidbits of what I had to say... they would yell RELIGIOUS! They would scream out CHRISTIAN or MUSLIM. They tried to put me in a box like they lived in. I've never claimed to be for a certain belief. All people heard me say was a few stories from the Bible and talk about Almighty. That's all they had to hear to know what I'm all about. They were basing all their information from all these boxes. And here you two are... with detective Ed. You got me figured out, don't ya? You two grew up with me. Right? You two were a part of my entire life here on this planet. So tell me, Sarah.. Rachel.. who am I?"

"You're a fucking nut."

"Ed, shh."

"I know he's your brother, but are you listening to this bullshit? Look, I know he's your brother and family is strong, but he's... he's.. crazy. He's not all there."

"Tell me, Ed, how was your dream a few weeks ago?"

Ed sits up out of bed quick. He looks at Eli's smiling face and is at a loss for words.

"Fine. I don't know what you're talking about. I've been too busy fucking your sisters!"

"Two parents were missing a child, and in desperation they came to you. The faithful detective Ed Cantrell. You gave them hope. You gave them your very word you would find them. You went to their home to question these parents who were waiting to hear some news, and all you had to give them was, 'I'm here to interview you.' That's the great break through! Huh?"

"How do you know about that fucking dream?"

"My two sisters come to you... hurting because their brother was beat.. was sacrificed.. in front of a group of people that betrayed him and watched him die. They did nothing. They came to you because .. things weren't exactly right. I went missing from my burial ground. They came to you searching for answers. All you could do was think with your little organ between your legs in hopes of sleeping with two whores. The great detective has failed twice. You used the parents so you could fill your bank account. You used my sisters for some sexual delight. And here we are. Here I am. So, go ahead great detective... solve the mystery. Your life is riding on it."

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
Ozymandias (06-20-2014), Rain (06-20-2014)