Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:06 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (June 21st) PPV RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Decadence and Things
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

06-18-2014, 11:26 AM

These questions were asked
  • Did he Die?
  • Did he finally go back to the so called darkness?
  • Is John and Christine still a item?
  • Did the broken skull finally give him a new personality we all have been craving for?

It was time to set the record straight in my mind and let everyone know how John Austin is really doing. So I did the unthinkable and placed a call. Someone who I know would bring out the tough questions and give everyone's mind some ease. I called non other than the legendary Barbara Walters up and requested a sit down interview. Hey she may be retired now and all but she owes me a fucking favor alright. So here is how everything played about.....Enjoy;;;;;;;;;;

[Image: 33u5vm4.jpg]

Our scene opens up with the old as fuck Barbara Walters sitting beside the generic as fuck 20/20 screen. She is dressed ever so elegantly and as uppity as she can.

Good evening everyone, my name is Barbara Walters and tonight I am doing a very special one on one interview with a man that most of you die hard sports fans may possible know. He is involved in the dangerous and controversial world of professional wrestling. There are a lot of astigmatisms that surround this sport but that doesn't stop John Austin from performing night in and night out. Take a look.....

A video package rolls of John Austin in action against the likes of Neo-Nero, the sickening battle against the Congregation at WWX and various amounts of random moments. The video ends and our scene opens back up to Barb and John sitting what looks to be in a fancy smancy hotel room. John is taking a sip of what looks to be either grape juice or red wine and Barb looks on with content. She shuffles around her papers that lay scattered about in her lap before she begins to speak

John Austin....I must say you look outstanding right now. Despite all the scars that show near your hair line and around your eyebrows, you still manage to dress and look your best. Tell me John, what was the worst injury you have suffered in your career?

Well Barbara, I have to say from the stays in the burn ward to the countless array of stitches I have received. My worst injury has to be the fractured skull I obtained many months ago.

Fractured skull? That had to be very detrimental to your career. Not a whole lot of athletes can bounce back from a skull fracture and from what I read, one so severe as yours. Tell me John, how did you persevere and cope with the rehab?

Well Barbara, I was just getting out of a very lets just say "abusive" relationship before the injury and I think not having to come home and deal with that stress helped ten-fold. Most of all, the support from the XWF nation. All the messages left through social media, the cards, the gifts and so forth, it brought my spirit to the top and I was able to rise above it all and come back stronger than ever.

When you speak of this "XWF nation" you are referring to the public that comes to the shows and cheers you on...am I correct?

Yes Barb, the fans as we call them. They are the life blood of this company. Hell without them, XWF would not be where they are today. I may not be a top guy in this company like Nazi or memorable as Mark Flynn or Michael McBride but when I go out there and put on a show, they eat it up. They keep wanting more. You ask them at the end of the night who busted their ass to give them the best show possible....they will say it was me, John Austin.

John takes a couple more sips of whatever is in the wine glass. Barb is seen squinting at the next sheet of paper in her pile before she resumes talking.

Two weeks ago you made your return to the company after the horrible injury you sustained. What was it like getting back
into the ring and was it like the old saying "Once you ride a bike, you never forget?"

*John chuckles amongst himself*....Oh Barb, those who know me know that I never learned how to ride a bike. Shocking enough, I am dead serious on that remark. Now to answer your question, it felt amazing getting back in the ring. To be quite honest with you, if it was not for Ozymandias, I would have not came back. I had no intention on coming back but Ozy needed my assistance with a little issue and here I am. You see, before the injury I rarely took time away. I love this business so much that I wanted to work twenty four hours a day, seven days a week, three hundred and sixty five days a Fu***ng year. Even those who love the sport can only stay in it so long till your body tells you "its time" then you have no choice but to hang it up

What is next for John Austin....what is left for him to accomplish here in the crazy world of XWF?

*John looks up to the ceiling and hesitates before answering*...The only thing that is left Barbara...for everyone in the company and specially for the likes of Michael McBride, Mark Flynn, Nazi and Ezekiel Carter to know that John Austin is the greatest professional wrestler to ever lace up a pair of boots.

The video fades out and back to Barbara at the studio, still sitting next to that god awful 20/20 sign

There you have it ladies and gentlemen watching tonight. Despite John's strong language, he loves his job. Making his opponents feel pain and mercy and most of all....entertaining all you watching around the world....For twenty twenty...I am Barbara Walters....Goodnight everyone

The cheesy ending music plays as the video fades out

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like John Austin's post:
Frodo mother fucking Smackins (06-18-2014), Theo Pryce (06-18-2014), Tony Santos (06-22-2014)