Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (June 21st) PPV RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Mystery: Part II (What's Real?)
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-18-2014, 07:00 AM

I felt uneasy right about now. First a lawyer, then the owner of this property just when I'm about to interview the parents about their missing child. This is a bit strange if you ask me. I have a gut feeling they are hiding something, and I'm going to find out.

"My name is Ed Cantrell. I'm a detective. I'm just searching for their missing child."

"I thought that case was closed by the police? They failed. They gave these two people hope, and crushed it. They sprinkled all the sugar so it looks so good and even sticking your tongue on it makes ya smile... but when ya bite it you realize it was covering up plastic. It's just a tease, man. Is that what you're here for? To do this once again to this poor family?"

"I'm not here to play games, Mr. James. I'm not here to give any sense of hope. I'm here to solve the case. The police didn't do their job correctly, you're right about that. I will do it correctly. I will find their child, whether dead or alive. They will get answers."

"Ambitious. Zealous. I like it. If you're lookin' for a missing child, man.. they won't be here. Trust me."

"I'm here to just interview the parents."

"What parents?"

I don't know what happened. I looked everywhere and they were gone. The only people standing in this yard was myself, the lawyler, and the owner. Sal, the lawyer, had a fake cheesy smile on his face. He wanted me to respond so he can start his questioning on me. I could sense it. Mr. James had his eyes straining on me, waiting to hear my words.

It's the last thing I remember.

I woke up in my office chair with my door being knocked on. It was a dream, but it felt so real. I looked everywhere in my office and there was no trace about that case. I called the police department, and they have no records of it either. It never happened. It must have just been a dream, but damn it sure seemed real to me.

Detective Ed's door continues to be knocked on while he tries to wake himself up from this strange dream. It's been several minutes since the first knock happened, and he was hoping they would go away. They didn't. The knocking continued until he realized they were not leaving until he answered the door. He finally took a quick shot of scotch and answered the door. It was two beautiful young ladies dressed in fancy southern dresses.

"Detective Cantrell?"

"Yea. That's me. What do you want?"

"Our brother has been missing for quite some time. We've looked everywhere. Can you help us?"

They were beautiful. It's been a while since I felt a woman's skin. It's probably the last thing I need right now.

"I always have to ask first: do you have any money?"

"We don't have enough for your services, I'm sure."

"We've used up most of our money already on gas, hotel, and other things we've needed while we searched for our brother. We only have enough money to get back home."

It's hard to turn down two beautiful ladies. I needed money. I had bills to pay, and if I took this case for free I could miss one with a good payday.

"I'm sorry. I..."

Bother sisters show seductive looks to the detective, and walk into his office. They both start to touch him while one whispers in his ear..

"We promise we'll make the search worth it. It's temporary as money, but far more enjoyable. We'll do anything. An-e-thing you want."

"Please? Don't you think we're pretty? We promise you'll be glad you did this."

They're touching me all over. One is getting close to my neck. Fuck it. I could use some fun time. Plus it'll be my first threesome. I definitely need this.

"Okay. I'll... do it."

"Thank you!"

"What's his name?"

"Eli."

"Eli James."

Strange. That was the man who owned that property in my dream. I had that dream for a reason. I had to take this case.

We sat. They told me the story of the strangest man I've ever heard about. It's like this man lived in a fantasy world. It all led us to the strange disappearance.

"He called us on a Monday, and told us he was going to sacrifice himself for the good. He hung up the phone. We watched the show on television and saw this group just beat him so bad."

"We wrote a letter to the XWF demanding help. We wanted answers. They gave us none. We knew they wanted Eli dead and gone. Now that he was, they refused to help his family. They refused to help us."

"We had a funeral for him. His body was even laying in the casket. We saw our brother with our own eyes. We laid him to rest. This is when things turned..."

"Strange. Very strange."

"We gave the XWF thirty days and they chose not to help us. After all Eli had done for them, they gave us a cold shoulder. I wrote a letter to inform them we were going to press charges. Our brother had met a lawyler named Sal."

A lawyler named Sal. Another strange coincidence that was in my dream.

"Sal was prepared to handle everything for us free of charge. The wheels were in motion. The XWF was going to be owned by the James Family in honor of our brother's death.

"Wait a minute. If your brother is dead. And you buried him. You saw his lifeless body with your own two eyes, then why are you here 'searching' for him? Why do you need me?"

"We were doing our yard work like normal. Rachel checked the mail and there was a letter without a returned address. It was addressed to Rachel and I, and it said, 'from Eli'. We both rushed inside and quickly opened the letter. All it said was, 'I'm Alive. Don't Cry No More. Seek and you will find me. I told ya so..' We couldn't believe our eyes. There's no way our brother was alive. Like you said, we buried him."

"Did you go check his grave and open the casket?"

"Yes. It was a different casket than the one he was buried in. And it was empty. Well, there was another note in it."

"What did it say?"

"'I told you I was alive. Do not go after the XWF. Do not be angry with anyone. Wait and see.' So we've been searching for him ever since."

"So, will you help us?"

One of the girls starts to undo her top.

This is strange.

"I'm in."

"Do you want part of your payment now, then?"

Both Eli's sisters, Rachel and Sarah, get up from their seats and walk around Ed's desk. They begin to kiss on his neck as a big grin comes across his face.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post: