Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (June 21st) PPV RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did I Mention Lies? (#5 LOF)
Scorpio Offline
Dick Of Doom

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

06-18-2014, 09:55 PM

That's right, I'm back....like cooked crack? But where did that crack go? I'll have to ask Frodo about that later. Anyway thanks for tuning in for yet another edition of Peter Gilmour is a fucking liar and should shut his fucking mouth while he's six feet under because if I keep burying him at the rate that I'm burying him then he might find himself at the Earth's core by the time Leap of Faith finally gets here. Yeah that's a long ass title but here at Scorp enterprises we believe in accuracy god damn it. Some companies, not saying any names, *cough* Dong Worshipers Inc. *cough*. Ahem, excuse me, as I was saying, some companies aren't worried about accuracy at all. Nope, they're just worried about public perception all the while failing to realize that their desperate attempts to suckle from the cocks of the public at any cost just exposes them as the sad lying cum guzzling ignoramuses that they truly are. Did you catch all that Gilmour? Just in case, yes, I was just talking about you jackass. For Christ sake, you said so much shit the last time you opened your mouth that my last promo wasn't enough to cover it all. Well, without turning it into a fucking raYne session I mean. Oh but wait, according to you my promos are worse than raYne's right? Did I not already say that you would end up being all butthurt and throwing a bitchfit trying to downplay EVERYTHING I had to say about you because that's the only way you can deal with the fact that the verbal war between you and me is the equivalent of me forcing you to watch me rape your wife right in front of you while I wear your mother's face as a Halloween mask? Oh course I called it but you're too fucking stupid not to make everything I say about you come true. Did you actually watch my third promo Gilmour? I mean REALLY watch? IT'S LIKE I FUCKING CUT YOUR PROMO FOR YOU! That's how god damn on the money I was at guessing what you were going to do. You want to know why Frodo and I think our match at Leap of Faith is already over and we've won, IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU NIGGA! That's the same reason we don't give a fuck who your partner is, you're a predictable fuckwit both inside and outside of the ring. So no matter who your god damn partner is, they're not going to be able to save you and YOU ARE going to be the weak link on your team. Now let's get into the stupid shit you say, we'll begin with with something I noticed about you the last time we faced off brah. You see you'll hear somebody say something and even if it was you're opponent that said it, you'll copy it, and you'll start saying it. In case you forgot, last time we faced off it was.....

(02-16-2014, 11:34 PM)Mizuki Tsukasa Said: "How is your lawyer going to take on a whole Yakuza? He'll end up dead. I can beat you Peter. It won't be hard."
(02-16-2014, 11:39 PM)Scorpio Said: Scorpio emerges from the shadows which he has been doing a lot recently, does he fucking live there? Anyway...
Scorpio: You can beat me, and it will be hard! Scorpity, Scorpity, aww right!
(02-17-2014, 12:49 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: U can beat me and I'll like it
(02-17-2014, 12:52 PM)Frodo Smackins Said: What would Rose say? And are you sure you'd like it? I think she's naturally a woman.
(02-17-2014, 12:54 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Rose loves to beat me in bed Wink

See Peter, THAT was me repeating something from a promo I've already done before but there's a reason for that, it's to show you're copying ass tendencies and keep in mind that I didn't even show you going on your spree of telling everybody in the world that you were going to sue them after Theo told you that you were being sued. I swear to god you're so fucking weak that it makes me sick and I'm not done yet, that's the sad part. Take a Peek brahs.

Scorpio Said:If I list all of my good qualities then this shit might last longer than a Jack Hoff promo. Granted me doing that would at least be semi coherent, not be a chore to get through, be at least somewhat entertaining, and not cause everybody watching to want to off themselves.

Peter Gilmour Said: I told the police that your boring as fuck promos touched kids in the nether region the last time we fought? Are you fuckin' stupid?Wait, I just answered my own question. I mean, come on dude when did I ever say that? Your promos suck worse than Rayne's! Yeah, I said it what you going to do about it? Least Rayne's promos, as long as they are, are pretty funny at times. Yours put people to sleep!

Peter Gilmour Said:Scorpio, keep saying the same boring bullshit over and over and over again

Peter Gilmour Said:What have you done other than bore the fans half to death? NOTHING!Oh wow you won the Tag Team Titles with Frodo. BIG FUCKIN' DEAL!

Peter Gilmour Said:You're beginning to bore me, especially in your promo.

Peter Gilmour Said:Anyways, back to your boring ass Frodo

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THIRD GRADE? You're a doody head, nuh uh, you're a doody head, THAT'S YOU BRAH! I basically call Jack Hoff's promos boring incoherent bullshit that makes people want to kill themselves and you turn around and say pretty much the same thing about mine then go on a boring rampage? Way to go brah, you're really showing me how this whole promo cutting thing is done, I never would have thought to take something you said and just repeat it thirty billion times for no apparent reason. Then again I'm not a fucking moron and I know what being facetious is while you apparently don't. That's what I was doing when I was talking about you calling the police on my promos, you do realize that my promos can't actually molest little kids right? THEY'RE FUCKING PROMOS! What I was doing there Peter was making fun of the way that you ALWAYS....ALWAYS....ALWAYS.... Run your fucking mouth about how bad your opponents' promos are and I was being facetious about it. The thing I can't figure out is how you actually believe that anybody thinks that you're qualified to judge the difference between a good promo and a bad one when you put out the shit that you do. That's like asking Matt Millen his advice on building a successful football team.

[Image: matt.png]

Before I bring this shit to a close I need to address one more thing, and that was one of the quotes that I showed earlier. Peter, you asked what have I done here other than bore the fans to death and win the tag titles with Frodo? Hmm... How about do something that you have been TRYING to do since you first stepped foot in this federation. Unlike you jackass, I HAVE won the top title in this federation at one point in my career while you continue to remind the world that you're going to "ONE DAY". Let me let you in on a secret that everybody knows except you Peter, that day is NEVER going to come. How many title shots have been wasted on your punk ass that could have gone to wrestlers that actually had a shot at winning those titles? Do you even know or did you stop counting once it got into double digits? You know what Gilly since I'm in an enlightening mood, let me share another secret with you. Every one of those champions who agreed to give you title shots did it because they wanted to have a week off to relax and you served your purpose because you're not at that level and you never will be. Why? Mostly because you THINK that you don't need help which you admitted. Yes, you don't need help from people who constantly win while you can't buy a win most of the time and you damn sure can't buy one against any of the better superstars in this federation. However go ahead Pete, keep doing things the way you're doing, I'm sure your luck will turn.

[Image: rod.jpg]

[Image: Scorpin.png]

#DickToFaces

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Scorpio's post:
Frodo mother fucking Smackins (06-19-2014), Theo Pryce (06-19-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Scorpio's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (06-18-2014)