Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (June 21st) PPV RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Theo Pryce on the hunt. (RP 5)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-17-2014, 03:29 AM

Random Soccer Field
Glendale, Arizona

“Sir what are we doing here?”

“We’re hanging out, just like the good ole days Jimmy.”

“We never hung out at soccer fields before.”

“You’re right but we should have.”

“Why is that sir?”

“Why Jimmy? Why? Soccer fields are the Mecca of tail chasing. You want to find some lonely and sex deprived women whose husbands ignore them and whose kids don’t appreciate them. Come to a soccer field. There are women by the dozen. And do you know what the absolute best part is Jimmy?”

“What’s that sir?”

“Mini Vans. All these women have mini vans, which are basically cheap motel rooms on wheels.”

“They are?”

“Absolutely. You make eyes with one of these women and 15 minutes later you are in the back of the mini van fucking, and when the van goes a rocking, don’t come a knocking.”

“Have you done this sort of thing before sir? Pick up women at a soccer field?”

“Sure have. It’s fool proof. I have never come here and not left without at least a blowjob. And do you know why that is Jimmy?”

“No sir.”

“Because women, no matter how much they may pretend otherwise, they are all whores on the insides. It’s just a matter of finding the right button to push.”

“Sound advice sir.”

“Of course it is Jimmy. That’s all I’ve ever done is give you sound advice. Ever since the first time you walked into my office a young chap without a clue as to how he got there and now, an up and coming Executive In Training. Which reminds me, why are you in town anyway?”

“Erica called and asked me to come in for a few days, she said she had some things to discuss with me.”

“What does she want?”

“I don’t know sir, I have not had a chance to meet with her.”

“Is everything going well with your training in New York?”

“Yes sir it is. Things are going very well actually. I feel like I’ve learned a lot in a relatively short time.”

“That’s good to hear Jimmy.”

“Thank you. Sir I have a question and I hope you don’t take offense to it.”

“Of course not Jimmy, feel free to ask your question.”

“Don’t you feel a little bit weird walking around these soccer fields that are full of kids none of which are actually yours? That doesn’t seem a little bit odd to you?”

“What are you trying to say Jimmy?”

“Nothing sir, just wondering if maybe our walking around here might be construed as something other than what it actually is.”

“And what is it actually?”

“That you are looking for the next woman to bed.”

“Bed? Who fucking says that? Looking for the next woman to bed, no wonder you can’t get any pussy to save your life. I’m looking for the next woman to let me stick my love gun in her holster.”

“Very good sir.”

“Now, you see that woman over there, the one with the red hair and the librarian glasses?”

“What about her?”

“She’s the target.”

“Target? Target for what sir?”

“Have you been paying attention at all?”

“Apparently not sir.”

“That woman over there is trying so hard to cover up the fact that what she wants in life more than anything else is a fuck stick between her legs. Sure she can put on those glasses and wear that loose fitting top so as to not reveal the fact that underneath it is a body hand crafted by God. She can stare directly at her son or daughter so as to not inadvertently make eye contact with anyone else but none of that matters because deep down inside, she’s a caged animal just waiting to be set free. And I’m going to be the one to free her. Just watch Jimmy. But not too long, cause then it’s creepy.”

Theo casually makes his way over to the bleachers where the aforementioned red head is seated, staring intently in the direction of the soccer field. He makes his way up the bleachers and takes a seat directly behind the red head. From Jimmy’s vantage point he can see that Theo is even pretending to have an actual rooting interest in the game but not being so obvious about it as to draw the attention of the other parents who if they chose to pay attention would notice that Theo is horribly out of place.

After a few minutes of pretend cheering and paying enough attention to who the red head has been following, a young blonde hair boy, about 8, Theo moves in for the kill. As he does so Jimmy moves in closer so that he can hear what is being said.

“Is that your son?” Theo politely asks, loud enough to grab the attention of the woman in front of him but not loud enough to attract the attention of anyone else.

“Pardon me?” She responds, somewhat startled that her intense concentration has been broken up. She turns her head enough so as to see the person speaking to her.

Theo nods in the direction of the young boy with blonde hair. “Number 2, is that your son?”

“Yes it is.”

“He’s playing a great game; he’s really doing a great job of attacking the ball.” If there was such a thing as PhD in Bullshitting Theo would have one no doubt.

“You think? I was thinking he seemed a bit lackluster out there.”

“Oh no not at all. He’s being methodical about his attacks, not overextending himself by going at the ball every chance he can, he’s being smart, knowing when to strike.”

“I guess I never looked at it that way. To be honest with you I don’t really understand the game that much. It was my husband’s idea for our son to play. I refused to let him play football or hockey too dangerous and our son showed no interest in baseball.”

This is fucking beautiful, this chick is so oblivious it’s a shame. She is going to be Theo’s easiest score since Sin Wild.

“Oh your husband where is he the snack bar?”

“What? No. My husband is working late again.”

“Does he do that often?”

“Often enough.”

“That must be hard. And I’m sure your son has no idea just how much you are sacrificing to make sure that he is picked up from school on time, that his homework is done, his lunches are packed and that he makes it to his game on time, all because his father isn’t around to lend a helping hand.”

“Yeah that’s right, kids never get it. I suppose maybe one day he will when he has a family of his own. Hopefully he actually shows an interest in what his son is doing.”

“Well with you as his mom I am sure he will grow up to be an excellent man.”

Her face turns bright red and then she does that thing that all women do, you know the thing I’m talking about, where they make a sudden sweeping motion with their head so that their hair all shifts to one side and then her eyes flutter ever so slightly.

“What did you say your name was?”

“Theo. Theo Pryce.”

“Theo Pryce , that name is familiar, But I am positive I’ve never met you before. Do I know you?”

“Not that I know of, and I’ve certainly never seen you before.”

“Is your son or daughter on the team?”

“Yes my son, he’s the goalie, but on the opposing team.”

“Opposing team? Then why aren’t you sitting over there with the other parents?”

“Can you keep a secret?”

“Sure.”

“The women over there drive me insane. They have no interest in the game or what their kids are doing and they make it abundantly clear with the nonsense that comes out of their mouths, so when I can, I sit with the opposing team, it’s actually a much more pleasant experience.”

“Well that’s a shame that you can’t spend time with the other parents but I certainly understand what you are trying to say. Does your wife make it out to see your son play much?”

And here comes the clincher…

“Unfortunately my wife passed away while delivering our son. She was such a selfless person and I suppose it’s fitting that the last thing she ever did on this Earth was give herself up so that our son could be born.”

3…

2…

1!!

The red head’s eyes start to well up, a few rogue tears begin to make their way down the still unnamed woman’s cheek. She turns completely around looking directly into Theo’s eyes. She grabs her his hand and places it in between hers.

“I’m so sorry to hear that, that’s so tragic. Your poor son not being able to grow up with a mother, you having to raise your son on your own. That has to be hard.”

“It is, but we manage. He’s a good kid. It was a struggle at first but the older he’s gotten the easier things have become. Now, I can’t picture my life without him. As for my wife…well….I’m healing. Each day I heal just a little bit more.”

The woman continues to look directly at Theo, not taking her eyes off of him, not even to watch her son. Theo’s lower lip begins to quiver.

“Most days my son does well, but those days when he was younger and he would ask me about his mother, well it would just break my heart every time. I often wonder what our life would have been like if she were here, what type of person my son would be and what he would grow up to be. I just miss her so much. I miss having a best friend, I miss the comfort of that person. I’m ashamed to say it, I even miss the physical aspect of it.”

The woman pushes up her glasses and then looks around to check if anyone is listening in on their conversation or otherwise paying attention to what is going on. Satisfied that the two of them are in their own little vacuum she leans in whispering ever so softly…

“My mini van is in the parking lot. This game won’t be over for another 30 minutes.”

Theo quickly moves back as it to feign being shocked, it’s all an act of course, this is exactly what he had expected, it’s what he planned for, but unnamed red head can’t know that. He looks around himself, making sure no one is paying attention and then leans in, his face within a few inches of hers.

“What about your husband?”

“He doesn’t have to know. You see that red Chrysler Town and Country over there, the one by the big tree?”

“Yes.”

“Meet me over there.”

“Are you sure about this?”

“Absolutely.”

The woman turns around, grabs her purse and makes the trek of about 50 yards over to her mini van, looking around her the entire time to see if anyone is watching. Theo waits a moment or two and then does the same. As he walks over to the van he makes eye contact with Jimmy, wearing a super-sized shit eating grin on his face.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
(06-18-2014), Frodo mother fucking Smackins (06-17-2014)