Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (June 21st) PPV RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newsflash, Nobody Believes You (#2 LOF)
Scorpio Offline
Dick Of Doom

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

06-17-2014, 10:53 AM

You know I have a lot of good qualities brahs, good looks, dick so big that if I don't properly secure it then I will end up dragging it behind me causing all types of damage to concrete, buildings, cars, and animals. Yeah, crushed a dog once, not a pretty sight brahs, not a pretty sight at all. Now I could keep going but honestly if I list all of my good qualities then this shit might last longer than a Jack Hoff promo. Granted me doing that would at least be semi coherent, not be a chore to get through, be at least somewhat entertaining, and not cause everybody watching to want to off themselves. Still, ain't nobody got time for that shit. So let's cut to one of my most important qualities, a quality that a lot of people in this business don't have, and one that distinguishes good wrestlers from great ones. I PAY ATTENTION! Well that doesn't even cover it because I don't just pay attention, I fucking overpay attention, nah that doesn't quite cover it either..... I OVERPAY ATTENTION AND THEN I LEAVE THAT BITCH A $25,000 TIP! Yeah, I tip that bitch more than what Shane was paying Barney Green per match.... "allegedly".......In Barney Greens philly cheesesteak and tranny jizz fueled dreams. As funny as it sounds, I'm not even kidding and of all people Peter Gilmour should know this by now after all of the times I've thrown insults at him that most people don't understand but him. Like how I've thrown Ashley Marie in his face in the past because I know it bothers him even though I'm sure 99% of the XWF fan base doesn't know who the fuck that bitch is. Yet you know Gilly, and I know. By the way brahs she's yet another name to add to Peter's list of failed engagements if you were wondering. Yes, this douche monkey is as much of a failure in his love life as he is in the wrestling ring, who didn't see that one coming?

[Image: 3oi4z7.jpg]

Let's see, what else do I know, what else do I know? Oh, here's a good one, how about the fact that before this fucktard started using the fucktarded nicknames that he does now, he went by "The Executioner". Yep, that sounds like our death promising but never delivering Gilmour now doesn't it brahs? Enough of these little appetizers through, let's get into the main course, a course filled with facts that everybody else ignores. Facts that J-Dub should have shoved down Dim's throat and that Frodo should have shoved down Gilmour's. Well on second thought I don't recommend shoving anything down Dim's throat, you might lose a fucking arm that way, dem teeth brahs, dem fucking teeth. That aside let me show you a little something Gilmour said when he went up against Frodo.

Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Try to win that title and the Universal title then come talk to me. But for now shut the fuck up! I made the Xtreme Title worth something and I know someday I will get it back and become a 12 time champion which is longer than anyone in this place has held a belt for.

[Image: liar.jpg]

YOU DIRTY LYING ASS PENIS WRINKLE, YOU COULDN'T BE MORE FULL OF SHIT IF YOU WERE SUCKING CYREN'S DICK! And to think you might have actually gotten away with it if it wasn't for this sexy beast with a sparkly jacket! Now, even if you did manage to win the Xtreme Title for the 12th time you wouldn't have held it more times than anybody else and I seriously doubt you'd have held it longer than anybody else. You know, since Zach Rizza has held that belt SIXTEEN FUCKING TIMES! Come on Peter, have you ever told the truth about anything in your miserable excuse for a life? I mean were you ever REALLY engaged to Ashley Marie or Rose Smith or were they just hookers you paid in order to keep up appearances while you continued your down low lifestyle behind closed doors? It would make perfect sense wouldn't it brahs? While we're on the subject Gilly, are you really 100% Italian or was your father half black which would explain your deep hatred for the darkies? For real brah it has now gotten to the point where if we were outside in the rain and you told me it was raining, I would have to conduct a full fucking investigation to determine if it was really raining or not because it seems like all you do is lie and everything you say is fictional. Case in point......

Peter Fn Gilmour Said: And you claim my Xtreme Title reigns were a joke and the title is a trinket? It's the second best title in this place right now you stupid fuck! I made the Xtreme Title mean something!

[Image: Elf_You_Sit_on_a_Throne_of_Lies.png]

Frodo went over this shit, nine out of the eleven times you were the Xtreme champion IT WAS THE LOWEST TITLE IN THE XWF! That's not up for debate, it's a fucking fact. Did you make the Xtreme Title mean something? Fuck no! You want to know who made the Xtreme Title mean something? Shane , this isn't rocket science brah. Shane made it so that for every 2 weeks a person can remain Xtreme Champion, they earn 1 Tag or US Title Shot, and if they hold it for 6 weeks they get a briefcase. THAT MADE THE XTREME TITLE MEAN SOMETHING! Something else that is a fact and isn't up for debate, your two title reigns as the Xtreme Champion since the title actually meant something were a fucking joke. Title reign number one.... You just blinked didn't you brahs? Well then you probably missed Gilly's first Xtreme Title reign that "mattered". You know since he won it on September 26th, 2013 from some reject named Rebel and lost it to Mr. Radio on September 28th, 2013. Let that roll around on your tongue for a moment, yes, enjoy it as it tantalizes your palates. It has a rich full bodied flavor of failure with slight hints of ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?!?!?!?

[Image: tumblr_m0d9od8n651r5kyvmo1_500.png]

Pete, that brings us to title reign number two when you won your title back from Mr. Radio on November 16th, 2013 and lost it on January 8th, 2014 to Steve Davids. Well I mean I guess there isn't really a lot I can say about that title reign since it lasted 53 days right brah? To quote one of the greatest philosophic minds in XWF history "LOL NOPE"! Even holding the belt for 53 days, in true Peter Gilmour fashion, YOU FOUND A WAY TO MAKE YOUR TITLE REIGN A JOKE! This is the Xtreme Title we're talking about, a title that is supposed to be on the line 24/7, a title that is supposed to be on the line every time the champion steps in the ring, and a title you took a steaming hot shit all over by not doing those things. In 53 days you only defended your precious Xtreme Title, the title you apparently made "mean something", in a whopping TWO MATCHES! Which also means during that 53 day period you were able to defend the title successfully in just ONE match. As if that wasn't enough to consider your title reign a joke, you had another match during those 53 days. Yes, you faced Fatback and lost, it was non-title.

[Image: 9mwny.jpg]

Nigga not only did you not make the Xtreme Title what it is today, you caused that title's credibility to go in the fucking toilet when you were holding it. Which is really to be expected since you're a pathological liar who couldn't wrestle Steve Davids tits out of a bra that was three sizes too small if your fucking life depended on it. Honestly brah, it's hard for me to find the words to explain just how much of a waste of flesh you are. No, wait, I got it. You know when you take out the trash and all the nasty rotting juice of everything inside drips out of the bottom of the bag? Yeah, well that's not you. No, you're what happens when an aids infested crackhead pops out a baby aids infested crackhead then figures filling its bottle with that garbage juice is a good idea because you know, she's an aids infested crack head. After that baby sucks down that sweet garbage nectar and whistle belly thumps it's diaper to the point where it can't take no more... That still isn't you. No, you're when the mother OD's and dies leaving no one to care for the before mentioned little aids infested, garbage juice drinking, diaper full of Hershey squirts crack baby. So the baby in turn dies but nobody finds it until much later, dead in it's own filth having been feasted on by an unholy alliance of rats, roaches, and maggots. That's you motherfucker, that's all you are. A little disgusting pile of filth that would have been better off never being brought into this world in the first place.

[Image: Scorpin.png]

#DickToFaces

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Scorpio's post:
Frodo mother fucking Smackins (06-17-2014), Ozymandias (06-17-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Scorpio's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (06-17-2014)