Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (June 21st) PPV RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new Hoodie (2)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-16-2014, 09:03 PM

Frodo and Katie were walking down the street together, with her holding onto his arm. They were going to go to the mall to celebrate Frodo's massive victory over Mastermind. Even if he did use his kids as weapons. Yeah, did you hear? He's been nominated for father of the year award. Frodo wasn't sure what he wanted to get to celebrate, but he knew it needed to be something worthwhile. That is until a gust of wind blew their way and Frodo and Katie caught a whiff of something dank.

"Oh my god. That smells like a dead horse covered in shit that was set on fire after being doused in the hopes and dreams of Peter Gilmour's Parents. What is that?"

"Don't look at me, I bathed today. Twice, in fact. I even almost shaved, but I realized I can't shave until after the Pay Per View. We're in the home stretch, gotta keep the play off beard for just a bit longer."

Katie sniffed the air some more. Then she sniffed Frodo's hoodie.

"Daddy, it's your hoodie. Your hoodie smells like some rank sewage. When's the last time you washed this?"

He pondered for a minute.

"When Joey got it for me for father's day. The day he gave it to me I put it on, and pulled him in really close for a hug. I loved it so much, it was honestly the best thing I'd gotten all year. Because he scraped every penny he could to get it for me. I never knew what it was supposed to be, but he said I needed it. Then he threw up on me, and Gwen washed it. That was back when he was 7. That was 2 years before I went to jail."

"It's been almost 9 years since you washed it? Daddy, you need to wash it, or get a new one. I am sure Joseph will understand if you don't wear the hoodie every day. He is a big boy after all. Come on, we'll get you one just like it."

They arrived at the mall, and went to the Suncoast, where Katie went searching through their nerd crap to try and find a new hoodie for Frodo, but none of them pleased him. They moved onto Hot Topic, where she again went through all of their hoodies, but none pleased the Hobbit. So much so that the half man actually picked up one of their circular clearance racks and threw it at the wall before leaving. He's hardcore.

This routine went on for a while until they checked just about every place that would sell Hoodies, and just got bored, so they went to get lunch instead. They had a lovely a Gyro meal, lamb Gyros to be exact, jealous? You should be. While they were eating a young girl, who had to be about 24 came up to them.

[Image: side_portrait_by_zarakane-d464hby.jpg]

"Oh my god! I know you! You're Katie Ward! You're the girl who runs that club. What's it called again?"

"Katie's. It's called Katie's. And yes I am."

"I tried to work there, but, like, this dude, Smith turned me down. I really wanna work there. Someone told me in order to make it there I have to taste some Tuna. We can go in the bathroom, and handle this."

"I'm sorry. Are you offering to perform oral sex on my daughter, in front of me? What the fuck? Seriously. How old are you, and what in the hell is your name?"

"I'm Sarah. I'm 27. And I wasn't trying to be so blunt, but yes. I was told in order to work at the club I have to eat pussy. I need a job, and my girl Kelly said you guys pay well. I've never stripped before, or eaten snatch, but I figure I can try it."

"You're not making yourself seem worth hiring. Why should I hire you, because you rudely offer me sexual favors at the mall, in front of my father?"

"No, because I'm cute, and I can get naked pretty well. Been doing it for years now."

"Ok, well, first of all, I am not a lesbian. And even if I was one, I would not let you go down in me in the bathroom of a mall. Who the fuck does that? And the last damn thing. Giving me sexual favors will not earn you a job at the club!"

Sarah lowered her head and walked away very despondently. Frodo looked at Katie very disapprovingly.

"Though, that is a very odd thing to happen, even by my standards, you were kind of rude. Let me speak to her. I'll set her up with an interview with you, and me tomorrow. We'll even bring Crack. If she dances well we can see, taking her horrible timing into consideration."

He got up and walked over to Sarah. He rested his arm on her shoulder.

"Hey, I'm the owner of the club. I can't promise you a job, but I can promise you an audition tomorrow. If you want it. How bad do you want it?"

"Bad enough to take you into the bathroom, and let you fuck my face, then fuck me as hard as you want."

She grabbed his hand and they went to the bathroom. It was one of those ones that has men, women, and family. She opened the family, shoved him in, and locked the door behind her. Dropping to her knees she began to undo his belt and lower his pants. He stopped her.

"I'm on a time crunch. I can't be busting in your mouth, then waiting to get back up so I can paint your ovaries. No oral, doll."

She blushed and stood up.

"Here's the thing. I'm on my period, I'm not doing vaginal. Is anal OK with you?"

Frodo turned her around so she was facing the mirror before undoing her belt. He pulled her pants, and thong down until she was standing in the bathroom fully exposed, and bent slightly. He dropped his pants as he surveyed her body. It was a lovely ass. But there was something about her that didn't sit right.

"Do periods normally make you grow a cock and balls? Cause, if they do I need to start dating more women. You want me to jerk you as I go at it?"

"No. I'm sorry, I should have told you I was trans instead of the period excuse. It doesn't bother you?"

He slid in before answering.

"That's your answer."

They walked out the bathroom about 15 minutes later, with Frodo handing her one of his business cards. He wrote a time and place down on the blank side for her to meet him at. For her audition. On his way back to Katie he saw a Kiosk selling Fett's Vette hoodies. He purchased one.

"Took you almost 20 minutes to set up the interview, huh? Great. I'm gonna have another sibling."

"Doubtful, Cersei. She's trans. She still gets the interview. Now, come on. I'ma get you something to keep this quiet, then we're gonna head home."

They went shopping for something for Katie, which took roughly 10 minutes because she dragged Frodo back to Suncoast for it. Then they went home both over joyed at finding their treasure.

The next day!

Joseph-Gordon came by to visit Frodo when he noticed his dad wearing a new Fett's Vette hoodie.

"Dad. Why aren't you wearing the hoodie I got you?"

"I've worn it almost every day for 8 years. I put it in a special case and retired it for now. I'm going to be buried in that hoodie, son. But I didn't want to wear it out."

"Hey, Joey! Guess what I got!"

She walks out and shows off her knew toy.

[Image: jennette-mccurdy-shows-curves-in-tight-c...witter.jpg]

[green]"Nice. Dad got me one like it last year, too. We can head over there later and grab it. If you want."[green]

"In a bit, little brother. Daddy and I have an appointment at the club we gotta go to. You chill here, then we'll grab it on our way home."

"CRACK! COME ON! We're taking the Nova."

"I'm not going. The Ostrich is back. I am staying in the apartment."

"Whatever. There's no ostrich. We're off. You know the drill, JG."

The duo headed off to watch Frodo's latest conquest strip. Spoiler, she got the job just as much as Peter won the tag belts. She didn't, brah. Just didn't.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Scorpio (06-17-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (06-16-2014)