Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 08:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (June 21st) PPV RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Moment
Joey Hawkins Offline
Back and better than ever!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-16-2014, 08:13 PM

OOC: Joey Hawkins is training in a Gold's Gym located just outside of Las Vegas, and a cameraman is recording his every move

Wow, didn't think opportunities would come like this. I mean the first ever major PPV of my life, and there's a title for a reward? After beating that cocky son of a bitch, BoBbY zI, as he would pronounce it, I felt a surge of energetic rush. Going against some challenging opponents like Callaway and Mastermind could be hard for me. So to prepare for this huge match, I'm gaining some agility, strength, and stamina.

*Hawkins goes over to the weightlifting station and starts lifting some fifty pound weights*

I mean this isn't even close to how small and minor the PPVs at LVWL were. We're talking about a huge ass title shot, and I'm in the match. In the LVWL, in about every PPV was a crowd of only 5,000 fans. In the XWF, I'm expecting a crowd of 500,000 fans. If I win the title, I might be able to gain some respect of reputation of my fellow co-wrestlers. But I must not get too cocky and ahead of myself because it's not just me against any other XWF wrestler. It's me versus 5 other XWF wrestlers. 5 other people. That will be hard. To secure a pinfall, I will have to make sure that everybody else is distracted while I pin that wrestler.

*Hawkins stops lifting weights and heads over to the treadmill*

Like I said before, this is about the biggest thing I've ever participated in my life. So, I can't let the fans down. I can't let my friends down. I can't let my family down. And most of all, I can't let myself down.

[Image: OuzNj8Z.png]

Edit Hate Post Like Post